• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Moment Of Truth

Started by -Painted Fan-, February 25, 2008, 09:13:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

-Painted Fan-

I know this is a new show, but I wonder:
How many marriages are broken up?
How many friendships are ruined?
How many jobs are lost?
All because of this show.  And all over what I would call, a little bit of money.  The idiot woman on the show tonight answered 16 questions truthfully (for $100,000.00), and got caught in a lie on #17.  The first 16 were questions such as:
Were you in love with your ex-boyfriend on your wedding day?
Since you've been married, have you had sexual relations with someone other than your husband?
Do you feel that you should be married to your ex-boyfriend instead of your husband?
Oh, and the question she lied on:
Do you think you're a good person?
Well, duh!

The Train

That was intense.  I cannot believe I even watched that.  And for those people in the audience to be cheering even after all of that was ridiculous.  I thought that guy was about to blow a gasket.

ASU Rugby

She just ruined her marriage and didnt even get the money.

RD™

ASU Rugby

Quote from: Rebel Dog™ on February 25, 2008, 10:13:45 pm
Staged

Depends what you mean by staged.

The show already know the answers to the questions, but her friends and family sure dont.

phoenix0923

I've been protesting the show, but I actually caught this episode last night... that was so crazy... but we learned some good stuff too, like how she would surrogate for her sister if she couldn't have kids.  Nonetheless, it was the fact that inside she really doesn't think she's a good person that lost her the money.  Ain't THAT a moron!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas