• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prayer Request From Charleston

Started by -Painted Fan-, November 29, 2006, 07:42:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

-Painted Fan-

Please keep my wife in your prayers.  She is having back surgery (spinal fusion) at 9:00 this morning.  She will be in the hospital for a few days afterward, and have to wear a back brace for 6-8 weeks.

luvdemjacks

Prayers from Warren.  I pray for a successful and uneventful surgery and a very speedy recovery.

bearcat85™

wildcat_x-mgr

Drama Mama ™

hillbilly

Prayers from your Franklin County neighbors.

softballash25

Lions84

mouse48

monster_island

msubulldogs21

Prayers from Blytheville. Hope she has a full and speedy recovery.

Billy Bob

More prayers rom Ozark. I hope she is recovering well from the surgery. Please keep us updated on how things are going for her.

rabs_fan4life

Prayers from Lonoke.  I hope your wife is recovering well!

stina_ar

I hope the recovery goes well.
Prayers for your wife, yourself and your kids from Berryville!

COWGIRLUPAR

Prayers and Blessings from Woodlawn

ljmom

-Painted Fan-

UPDATE:
Leslie's surgery was supposed to have been at 9:00, but was pushed back until after 12:00.  They finally started it at quarter till 2.  It went well, but took longer than expected.  They inserted 2 rods in her lower back. She has 2 incisions about 4 inches long.  She's still in a lot of pain, but I think everything will be okay.  She will be up there at least until tomorrow, possibly Monday.  She will need to wear a back brace for at least 2 months.
   Many thanks to the FF family for the much-needed prayers.  You guys are awesome.

Ramfan

littlestingersmom

Boingy

Prayers for Leslie from your neighbor in Booneville.  I know she'll come out of this just fine. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas