• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Barry Norton instantly makes AHS a contender

Started by AHS2005, January 21, 2017, 05:46:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AHS2005

Quote from: AHS_Laserbacks on January 27, 2017, 10:17:19 pm
No i didn't go to UA and I don't see why that matters. I'm not "hating" as your people say...Im just a man that  believes in a hard day's work and earning everything you make. You say you're a big deal...I'm pretty involved in AHS athletics and can't say I've ever seen you around. I want nothing more than to win games next year but you need to pump the breaks on all your overzealous predictions...

"your people" hahah good one

AHS_Laserbacks

AHS2005

Quote from: AHS_Laserbacks on January 27, 2017, 10:17:19 pm
No i didn't go to UA and I don't see why that matters. I'm not "hating" as your people say...Im just a man that  believes in a hard day's work and earning everything you make. You say you're a big deal...I'm pretty involved in AHS athletics and can't say I've ever seen you around. I want nothing more than to win games next year but you need to pump the breaks on all your overzealous predictions...

who are my people???? ill chill for old heads like yourself who don't understand the socioeconomic hardships many of my friends face everyday in Texarkana but whatever dude...i work extremely hard myself old head 

AHS2005

Quote from: AHS_Laserbacks on January 27, 2017, 10:22:51 pm
Thanks

im sure Mein Kampf is in your top 5 reads using that dialect haha...ive read it too and i sincerely think Barry the Great understands my struggle as well haha

AHS_Laserbacks

Quote from: AHS2005 on January 27, 2017, 10:23:54 pm
who are my people???? ill chill for old heads like yourself who don't understand the socioeconomic hardships many of my friends face everyday in Texarkana but whatever dude...i work extremely hard myself old head

Yeah ok. I'm sure you've never worked a day in your life. I'm going to take a good  guess and say you're probably even a Hillary Clinton supporter. Let me know when you gather some real wealth and connections and maybe we'll let you have a seat st the table with the big dogs. Until then you're just all talk

AHS2005

January 27, 2017, 10:36:19 pm #105 Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 12:59:44 am by AHS2005
Quote from: AHS_Laserbacks on January 27, 2017, 10:29:49 pm
Yeah ok. I'm sure you've never worked a day in your life. I'm going to take a good  guess and say you're probably even a Hillary Clinton supporter. Let me know when you gather some real wealth and connections and maybe we'll let you have a seat st the table with the big dogs. Until then you're just all talk

voted for Trump and Curtis Coleman is a real good friend of mine..haha dude i may be young and good looking but you have no idea about what kinda connections i have..didnt i say i lived in the land of milk and honey while i was in college???? i told you i was gonna respek my elders but your making it hard on a playa...chill out dude and sit back and enjoy the show..your starting to hate on the young bulls more than everybody else in the city...oh yeah mr douglas and mr morel are also some of the homies..dueces old school

AHS2005

there werent many but some of those "thugs" from Arkansas High actually went to college and made something of themselves...dont always judge a book by its cover and honestly dude its your backwards thinking that probably had held us down for so long..progressive and forward thinking is what we need OG.."Make AHS GREAT AGAIN"

AHS2005

Quote from: AHS_Laserbacks on January 27, 2017, 10:22:51 pm
Thanks

Dude your just old man...its a new day...its all Luv...this is just a family dispute

BaseballGuRu19

You guys realize that AHS2005 is trolling right? One doesn't come on here in good faith,atleast I hope someone in their right mind wouldn't anyway. Basically have no sense of grammar and class. The worst part about is you guys are responding to him in order for him to keep posting useless jargon. Barry Norton is now Arkansas High's football coach and athletic director. Great. But calling somebody king Barry and the Book of Barry 3:16 is childish. Please, if you are in this thread, don't feed the animals.

AHS_Laserbacks

Quote from: BaseballGuRu19 on January 28, 2017, 06:56:01 am
You guys realize that AHS2005 is trolling right? One doesn't come on here in good faith,atleast I hope someone in their right mind wouldn't anyway. Basically have no sense of grammar and class. The worst part about is you guys are responding to him in order for him to keep posting useless jargon. Barry Norton is now Arkansas High's football coach and athletic director. Great. But calling somebody king Barry and the Book of Barry 3:16 is childish. Please, if you are in this thread, don't feed the animals.

So true!! No class at all. I'm personally embarrassed to have him as an AHS grad (if he did, in fact graduate) after seeing some of the crap he's been posting. I will try to stop responding to him because his posts carry no water and are just jumbling up the board

AHS2005

You call it trolling...I call it celebrating not being a loser..and grammar? haha if not mistaken arent we all in South Arkansas? You cant handle my discourse..I went to Arkansas High..I have faith in Arkansas High..I apologized to the guy and I thought I was being respectful about it, but honestly I don't care what you think? As long as these young brothers continue to hold their heads high and not listen to people like you two jabronies we're gucci..or as "your people say"..."We're all right" have a safe Saturday and a blessed and bountiful Sunday...read from Norton 18:01..deuces

AHS2005

Quote from: AHS_Laserbacks on January 28, 2017, 10:55:08 am

So true!! No class at all. I'm personally embarrassed to have him as an AHS grad (if he did, in fact graduate) after seeing some of the crap he's been posting. I will try to stop responding to him because his posts carry no water and are just jumbling up the board

I actually graduated and went to college..also completed college..bilingual..Major/Minor...go check out Senior Walk in Fayetteville Arkansas..ill tell you what my name is and what year to check..haha you honestly have no idea what type of MONSTER i really am..even Houston Dale knows im a beast..

AHS2005

January 28, 2017, 12:12:01 pm #112 Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 02:38:53 pm by AHS2005

Your embarrassed that I had to grow up on the poverty-stricken side of town and had to go to AHS? haha im pretty sure your children prolly went to Pleasant Grove or Texas High haha..funny you let a 30-year old infuriate you that much and your both fighting on the same side...i said it was a family dispute and it shouldve been taking as such..i thought proud AHS Alumni would join the thread and appreciate a sole hire resurrected the fan base..smh im glad your not a coach or calling plays haha you'd prolly pull a Ledford run left run right haha..they even hated Jesus so i cant be mad at you old school

Texarkana_Piggie

hahahahahahahaha!  that is about as far wrong as you can possibly get. 

AHS06

January 28, 2017, 01:53:59 pm #114 Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 01:56:19 pm by AHS06

I'm an AHS grad and I am not embarrassed.  This is a football message board.    The Greenwood faithful is still in hiding but a lot of their posters do the same thing.  Heck every team has a few "AHS2005" posters.  They will all start popping up as the season gets closer.

AHS2005

Quote from: Texarkana_Piggie on January 28, 2017, 01:45:02 pm
hahahahahahahaha!  that is about as far wrong as you can possibly get.

Word!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AHS2005

Quote from: AHS06 on January 28, 2017, 01:53:59 pm
I'm an AHS grad and I am not embarrassed.  This is a football message board.    The Greenwood faithful is still in hiding but a lot of their posters do the same thing.  Heck every team has a few "AHS2005" posters.  They will all start popping up as the season gets closer.

shout out to my little cousin...he walked the halls at AHS with me so you know it's real!!! much love dude and woooo pig sooooie!!!

AHS2005

Quote from: BaseballGuRu19 on January 28, 2017, 06:56:01 am

what type of animal are you though? probably a sheep...id rather have 10 lions than 100 sheep...and what school do you support so i can pass the message on to King Barry to run the score up so the Sportsmanship rule can happen in the 2nd half..and my useless jargon obviously got your attention so are you a greenwood sucker or one of those crime bluff midgets?

AHS_Laserbacks

Quote from: AHS2005 on January 28, 2017, 12:12:01 pm
Your embarrassed that I had to grow up on the poverty-stricken side of town and had to go to AHS? haha im pretty sure your children prolly went to Pleasant Grove or Texas High haha..funny you let a 30-year old infuriate you that much and your both fighting on the same side...i said it was a family dispute and it shouldve been taking as such..i thought proud AHS Alumni would join the thread and appreciate a sole hire resurrected the fan base..smh im glad your not a coach or calling plays haha you'd prolly pull a Ledford run left run right haha..they even hated Jesus so i cant be mad at you old school

*You're

ricepig

Quote from: AHS_Laserbacks on January 28, 2017, 03:01:00 pm
*You're

Double Razorback education, I'm thinking of having the Sandhog take mine out in front of the Mullins Library........

AHS2005

Quote from: AHS_Laserbacks on January 28, 2017, 03:01:00 pm
*You're

haha good one..i think my intelligence and good looks and brass nature detour you from seeing the blaring misconception...you like how i talk that ish...you wish you could talk like me and float like a butterfly and sting like a bee..oh yeah..since you dont like me so much...tell me what home game you wanna go to next year in fayetteville...ill throw you some tix..im a season ticket holder haha..let you get your first experience at Donald W..have a good day though old-school

AHS2005

Quote from: ricepig on January 28, 2017, 03:20:28 pm
Double Razorback education, I'm thinking of having the Sandhog take mine out in front of the Mullins Library........

your outside of Mullins? i spent a lot of time over there..im not sure where my name is yet. I havent been back since late 2015..i think im on the sidewalk by the Chi O greek theatre or the new dorms across from Lemke..what school did you graduate from? I started off in the Walton college of business but that Texarkana came out of me and i moved over to Lemke..it was the best decision besides dating older women in Bentonville and Rogers that i made while i was there

AHS2005

i didnt mean to make any of the Hog faithful uncomfortable..i apologize to any AHS fans i offended..if your not in the fam..idc what you think or have to say..i was just speaking for the "other people" in the community who may not have a voice..fyi

AHS2005

incogneto

How many coaches is he going to be able to hire?  That is going to be a huge factor on how his season goes. 

AHS2005

Quote from: incogneto on February 23, 2017, 01:06:46 pm
How many coaches is he going to be able to hire?  That is going to be a huge factor on how his season goes.

hopefully he cleans house and brings in some young coaches that understands the culture..#REGIME

AHS06

Gerry Standford will be Texas High's new HC and AD pending board approval on Monday.

Texarkana_Piggie

i hope for the kids' sake they have an amazing season.  i still don't like the hire, though.  i think i'm the only person on arkansas side who feels like that! 

AHS06

Razorback Stadium is undergoing a much needed renovation.  The restrooms and concessions are demolished. 

Texarkana_Piggie

yes it is.  those concessions were original from 1972.  they needed to be leveled.  they are also moving where you enter.  you won't go in from the ends anymore if i understood correctly.  the gate will be in the center instead of on the ends.  the concessions will be under the stands. 

GuvHog

Quote from: AHS06 on January 26, 2017, 07:33:37 pm
Our enrollment issues are not the same as in Pine Bluff.  PB enrollment is actually declining at a faster rate than Texarkana.  Our numbers will hold this next cycle and you'll have to deal with this awaken beast from Southwest Arkansas for at least another cycle. 

The enrollment numbers for the 2018-2019 cycle are listed in a thread in Monday Morning Quarterback and according to them, Arkansas High is going to need a serious influx of new students for the 2017-2018 school year to stay in 6A. For the next cycle. As it stands now, y'all are headed for the 5A South in 2018.

Beaver Fever

The numbers in that thread don't mean anything.  Those aren't official, just some guy making a prediction based off past growth.

ricepig

Quote from: Beaver Fever on March 29, 2017, 05:27:40 pm
The numbers in that thread don't mean anything.  Those aren't official, just some guy making a prediction based off past growth.

About as official as you can get, lol.

https://adedata.arkansas.gov/statewide/schools/enrollmentbygrade.aspx

Beaver Fever

Those are different number then listed on MMQB.  Those predictions were made in Oct. , well before the official ones came out.
The big question is, are they going to change to 6 classifications. 

ricepig

Quote from: Beaver Fever on March 30, 2017, 06:36:40 am
Those are different number then listed on MMQB.  Those predictions were made in Oct. , well before the official ones came out.
The big question is, are they going to change to 6 classifications.

It takes three years of numbers to make your average, did you do the math? Classification is based on the 3 year average of the 9th-11th grades using their enrollment reported to the ADE on Oct. 1st. It's in the AAA Handbook, page 27 if you care to read it. The next cycle occurs in 2018, so while those aren't the absolute final numbers, they show the trend. It's hard to change the data with one year's class, unless there is an unforseen change in enrollment.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas