• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will danville go all the way???

Started by A.I#1!JCW, February 25, 2008, 04:04:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

A.I#1!JCW

As i have witnessed and many other ppl have also that danville Girls could have a nice chance of making it to the state finals or better yet wining the whole thing!! Could this be???

hhs_softball_lover_21

football72833

Danville girls will have a very good chance. They are all hitting their shots and playing as a team.  Watson has finally learned to play some on the bench and give the girls a break and they are all doing great.  All the way Little Johns.

deep purple

They have a good chance just as long as the play mistake free ball and limit the turnovers.

Ballhawker

The answer is no.  They could get to the semi-finals, but thats where it ends.  Carlisle will handle them with no problem if they even get that far.  Danville played well in the Region final vs. Jessieville, but Jessieville also played poorly.  Carlisle and Jessieville are the two best teams in 2A, and they will meet again in the Finals.  Mineral Springs is the only other team that could get that far.  They might get Jville in the second round.

bballer

They are playing very good ball right now and if they keep it up they can go all the way

Neutral observer

Quote from: Ballhawker on February 25, 2008, 11:56:28 pm
The answer is no.  They could get to the semi-finals, but thats where it ends.  Carlisle will handle them with no problem if they even get that far.  Danville played well in the Region final vs. Jessieville, but Jessieville also played poorly.  Carlisle and Jessieville are the two best teams in 2A, and they will meet again in the Finals.  Mineral Springs is the only other team that could get that far.  They might get Jville in the second round.

Mineral SPrings is waiting on Jessieville right now.  And if Jville gets past them, they get Augusta (likely).  If Jville makes it to the finals, they will have definitely earned it because they will have to play the two hottest girls teams in AA right now just to get there.

woohoo

Upsets???? No one expected Carlisle or Jessieville to go to state as a #2 seed, BUT no one seems to think that there will be any upsets during state. 

Go Cinderella teams!!

bballer

Quote from: woohoo on February 27, 2008, 12:24:10 pm
Upsets???? No one expected Carlisle or Jessieville to go to state as a #2 seed, BUT no one seems to think that there will be any upsets during state. 

Go Cinderella teams!!
I agree   :)

big E

Nothing like that glass slipper to mess things up.

A.I#1!JCW

I would like to see them take it all!! and if they keep playing like they are its a pretty good chance they will take all :)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas