• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Decatur Boys Basketball?

Started by abcdefg, September 24, 2007, 05:38:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

abcdefg

Does anybody know whats going on in Decatur?

numberone

curiousgeorge

they should be better this year if they can get decent play from their guards.

ColonelReb

4real

numberone

numberone

numberone

Well gee Mr. Electric Boogaloo you sure are cool!  You must be a little John!

d-town25

Mr. Electric Boogaloo is a pretty cool guy.................................................... ;D

ColonelReb

Actually. No. I'm not as a matter of fact.
Quote from: numberone on November 02, 2007, 01:17:03 pm
Well gee Mr. Electric Boogaloo you sure are cool!  You must be a little John!

numberone

November 02, 2007, 02:49:33 pm #11 Last Edit: November 02, 2007, 02:56:12 pm by numberone
Well then where are you from?

numberone

This Saturday the Decatur Bulldogs have a benefit game against Cedarville.  What does everybody think the result will be?

wonderboys

Boogaboo, don't mess with High School children. You were a young lad much like them not to long ago. As your father I request that you apologize. And from what I heard of Decatur's performance over the summer they should be fine.

numberone

Wonderboy, haha nevermind your cool too!  You guys scare me! :'(

ColonelReb

Yes father. I'm sorry Decatur people. I didn't mean it. Go Decatur! FTW!
Quote from: wonderboys on November 06, 2007, 10:46:22 am
Boogaboo, don't mess with High School children. You were a young lad much like them not to long ago. As your father I request that you apologize. And from what I heard of Decatur's performance over the summer they should be fine.

numberone

November 07, 2007, 12:49:45 pm #17 Last Edit: November 07, 2007, 02:53:26 pm by numberone
Boogaloo are you from redneck tech as well?

DBryant #4

I figure Decatur will finish about 5th or 6th in conference but i'm not sure. They have a few good guards but not a dominate post player so who knows.

curiousgeorge

nobody in that league has a dominate post.

ColonelReb

numberone

November 08, 2007, 01:25:24 pm #21 Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 01:33:38 pm by numberone
No I'm still in high school! 

numberone

November 08, 2007, 01:29:26 pm #22 Last Edit: November 08, 2007, 01:31:16 pm by numberone
Quote from: DBryant #4 on November 07, 2007, 08:06:52 pm
I figure Decatur will finish about 5th or 6th in conference but i'm not sure. They have a few good guards but not a dominate post player so who knows.
We do have a dominate post and his name is Cameron Murray.  Unless you don't think a 15 points 8 boards and 3 blocks average in the first three games is dominate I guess you are correct.  Those numbers seem very dominate to me!  How tall is Westsides tallest guy anyways?

DBryant #4

Westside's post player is 6'4" and averaged about 18 points a game all year and if i dont recall he tore yall up every time they played yall last year. Sounds like yalls big guy and theres will have fun playing against each other.

Lebron_James

anybody know the results from that decatur and cedarville game???? if ya do then jus post it on here....but sounds like decaturs post player and westside's will have a good time against each other...that'll be something to watch...how tall is this murray boy cuz i don't remember seeing him when i watched decatur play last year....

handicap

These message boards sure are fun to read.  Its obvious there are alot of good supporting fans of their schools. That's great.  With that said, Decatur will probably finish around 5th - 7th not because there not good but the conf. is going to be stronger than in the past.  as well as not many good post players, the branham kid from Hackett can play any position and score from any of them.

wonderboys

Quote from: Lebron_James on November 08, 2007, 09:29:50 pm
anybody know the results from that decatur and cedarville game???? if ya do then jus post it on here....but sounds like decaturs post player and westside's will have a good time against each other...that'll be something to watch...how tall is this murray boy cuz i don't remember seeing him when i watched decatur play last year....

I don't have the answer to your question Lebron, but I just wanted to say that it is an honor to have you on the message board with us. I will give you your first clap and never wash my clicking finger again.

numberone

November 09, 2007, 01:07:24 pm #27 Last Edit: November 09, 2007, 01:17:58 pm by numberone
N
Quote from: DBryant #4 on November 08, 2007, 08:19:15 pm
Westside's post player is 6'4" and averaged about 18 points a game all year and if i dont recall he tore yall up every time they played yall last year. Sounds like yalls big guy and theres will have fun playing against each other.
Nobody from Westside tore us up!  Who won that game anyways?  O yea we did!  Correct me if I am wrong, but we won every time we played you guys last year and the first time we played you guys I think we won by like 25 points or something!

d-town25

Quote from: numberone on November 09, 2007, 01:07:24 pm
N
Quote from: DBryant #4 on November 08, 2007, 08:19:15 pm
Nobody from Westside tore us up!  Who won that game anyways?  O yea we did!  Correct me if I am wrong, but we won every time we played you guys last year and the first time we played you guys I think we won by like 25 points or something!
He's correct!

d-town25

Quote from: Lebron_James on November 08, 2007, 09:29:50 pm
Murray is 6'2 and he does play the post. He is a sophmore with that said though he is not Decatur's tallest player

abcdefg

I don't think westside can tear anybody up.

wonderboys

Decatur will suprise people this year. They had some good play at times last year and some shady play at times. I think this year will be better. What record did the finish with last year?

abcdefg

I think it was 13 - 12, but i'm not sure

DBryant #4

Yall did beat us last year yall wooped the other four players on the team but i promise you our leading scorer each time we played yall was our post man and he wooped yall's rear and he will do the same this year.

curiousgeorge

one player does not make a team.  gonna have to have more than your post kid to win games in that league.

numberone

November 12, 2007, 01:28:01 pm #36 Last Edit: November 12, 2007, 01:36:53 pm by numberone
Let me introduce you to Clinton Thompson, Ethan Holly and Myself.  Clinton is 6'4'' and can jump through the gym.  He will throw everything back in your posts face if he is weak.  Don't let him get out on a fastbreak or he will slam it down and make you guys look like fools!  Ethan Holly is 6'2'' and can do everything.  He can post up, shoot the three, and he takes it to the rim and finishes.  Last year he got all conference.  Last but not least myself I am not gifted in the height area I am only about 5'8''.  I can shoot like you wouldn't believe.  Against Western Yell last year I made 6 of 8 from the three point line in the first half.  I was also all conference last year.

curiousgeorge

way to toot your own horn there numberone

numberone

Lebron_James

Hey didn't Decatur play Cedarville this year....what was the outcome of that game..anybody know???

numberone

Cedarville by like five I think, but it was a benefit game.  It doesn't count on our record.

A.I#1!JCW

umm cedarville beat decatur real bad

DBryant #4

Cedarville beat Decatur by like 20 or 25 from what i heard and Cedarville didn't even have their football players yet. Westside played them last night in the Cedarville tip off and only lost by 10 or 11 and they still dont have their roster full. Going by that Westside would more than likely beat Decatur as of right now.

abcdefg

cedarville only beat decatur by like 5

DBryant #4

curiousgeorge

Lebron_James

yah but cedarville didn't have their football players either when they played decatur did they...and they still beat them?!?!?!?

DBryant #4

No Cedarville didn't have their starters from football yet. 3 or 4 maybe all 5 starters now are the boys that were in football so with that said Decatur was playing Cedarville's second string.

wonderboys

Ok, so Cedarville is better than Decatur. We have all figured that out. Now you need to move on.

DBryant #4

Oh no, Decatur is better than Cedarville. Decatur could probably take them now.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas