• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2A-6 District in Marked Tree

Started by MomaLion, February 11, 2019, 04:44:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

MomaLion

KINGC

Quote from: MomaLion on February 14, 2019, 10:02:37 pm
Marked Tree 63
EPC 60
Boys final
Great Games by the underdogs EPC and my Lions win or lose you guys played some good ball tonight. My Lions will be okay though we'll bounce back.

ForeverBulldog23

EPC Got Robbed Smh🤦🏽‍♂️🤣‼️ Welp Bulldogs Here It Goes Again MT Vs Earle Let's Go Bulldogs 📌‼️

KINGC

Quote from: ForeverBulldog23 on February 14, 2019, 10:07:57 pm
EPC Got Robbed Smh🤦🏽‍♂️🤣‼️ Welp Bulldogs Here It Goes Again MT Vs Earle Let's Go Bulldogs 📌‼️
How is that? Serious question?

MT Legend

No we got robbed lol. MT beat them without jack brown.them refs was trying to eliminate The Tree Top!... didn't work 21-3 Next!!!....

Dogg

It's going to hurt MT not having Jack tomorrow

Pick_DA_EAGLES

February 14, 2019, 10:47:22 pm #106 Last Edit: February 14, 2019, 10:51:07 pm by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: MomaLion on February 14, 2019, 09:55:11 pm
And you're blinded by stupidity. Until this year Carlisle was in the 6.

Still not your backyard, England has probably won more games in Carlisle than the overhyped, selfish, choking coached lions you xxx xxxxx! What's sad is Des Arc has as many state basketball titles as Clarendon and we are a football school you xxxx xxx!

Did I not watch Earle beat Clarendon in Carlisle last year? Did i not watch the guards not give the ball to the best player on the court that night?

MT Legend

Quote from: Dogg on February 14, 2019, 10:24:18 pm
It's going to hurt MT not having Jack tomorrow

he only have to miss the first half

KINGC

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 14, 2019, 10:47:22 pm
Still not your backyard, England has probably won more games in Carlisle than the overhyped, selfish, choking coached lions you xxx xxxxx! What's sad is Des Arc has as many state basketball titles as Clarendon and we are a football school you xxxx xxx!

Did I not watch Earle beat Clarendon in Carlisle last year? Did i not watch the guards not give the ball to the best player on the court that night?
Lol you talking that big boy stuff about making it to the championship game and choking not remembering you have no room to talk about it. Like y'all wasn't choking it up when it comes to championship games. Like your team hasn't made it to the championship and choked even worse news flash your in the history books "60-0" at war memorial don't forget that. You want to jump on the hating on Clarendon bandwagon for what though...... And technically speaking it's Clarendon-Hollygrove high school and holly grove won a title so...... And Earle the only ones who can afford to talk about getting it done here so shout to them but Clarendon still a good team and capable of winning one maybe in the future. I use to like you pick thought you was better then that but tonight you tried it🤫

EarlePearl

Oh my...Here we go again..And why is Clarendon even talking..They do not matter..They havent mattered...They never will matter..its the same BS every year..momma lion is lost..stop acting as if you are on the doorstep..your not even at the right house.. DAWGS....

ForeverBulldog23

Popcorn Ready For Tomar Night Game MT Vs Earle📌‼️  Clarendon Is A None Factor They Lost And Might Go In Regionals As A 4th Seed😬 Ion See Them Making It Far

NEark tigers

Since Clarendon joined the 2A-3 conference in the 2016-2017 season:

Earle 6, Clarendon 0

#Facts

KINGC

Quote from: EarlePearl on February 14, 2019, 11:27:39 pm
Oh my...Here we go again..And why is Clarendon even talking..They do not matter..They havent mattered...They never will matter..its the same BS every year..momma lion is lost..stop acting as if you are on the doorstep..your not even at the right house.. DAWGS....
Earle got rings good we know that nobody said y'all didn't earn them as for y'all beef with Clarendon why? Because we been a consistent 2A threat for years while y'all was away in 3A with similar results as us during our state runs. Clarendon ain't said 💩 about Earle besides big baby but he crazy he gone down talk every team we face it's like he's a robot 🤖 (🗣But he doesn't speak for us). Only thing we're saying is we are capable of winning just like anyone else. Y'all trying create this bs picture about us being this unhumble big headed fanbase and team but we're not the villains at all. Y'all ain't got 💩 to do but talk crazy about our team for what though. It really drives me cause believe it or not our kids look at this website and think less of themselves cause y'all are on here down talking them to make yall self feel superior then them. News flash we all on the same level anybody can win.

KINGC

Quote from: ForeverBulldog23 on February 14, 2019, 11:38:29 pm
Popcorn Ready For Tomar Night Game MT Vs Earle📌‼️  Clarendon Is A None Factor They Lost And Might Go In Regionals As A 4th Seed😬 Ion See Them Making It Far
It's not about where you stand at it's about how you finish. Lost by 1 which was a great game congrats I say that because it should be evident to y'all don't we have fight in us. That being said we can fight our way to state I don't see why not the odds are high but not that high.

KINGC

Quote from: NEark tigers on February 14, 2019, 11:44:24 pm
Since Clarendon joined the 2A-3 conference in the 2016-2017 season:

Earle 6, Clarendon 0

#Facts
Majority close and great games but your not gone mention that right? Clarendon and Earle games are the best and I wouldn't change a thing about them besides where there played at. I think we could have the greatest game of all time at Hot Springs you can diss us all you want but you can't act like our games ain't almost back to back a dogfight everytime they're games to remember against two great opponents.

MomaLion

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 14, 2019, 10:47:22 pm

Blah blah blah

MomaLion

MomaLion

Quote from: KINGC on February 14, 2019, 11:13:49 pm
Lol you talking that big boy stuff about making it to the championship game and choking not remembering you have no room to talk about it. Like y'all wasn't choking it up when it comes to championship games. Like your team hasn't made it to the championship and choked even worse news flash your in the history books "60-0" at war memorial don't forget that. You want to jump on the hating on Clarendon bandwagon for what though...... And technically speaking it's Clarendon-Hollygrove high school and holly grove won a title so...... And Earle the only ones who can afford to talk about getting it done here so shout to them but Clarendon still a good team and capable of winning one maybe in the future. I use to like you pick thought you was better then that but tonight you tried it🤫
His favorite hobby is spouting nonsense about Clarendon. He'd go through withdrawals if he couldn't.

biglion1985

I thought if he got ejected or tossed you have sit out the whole game

MomaLion

Quote from: EarlePearl on February 14, 2019, 11:27:39 pm
Lol more nonsense

MomaLion

Quote from: KINGC on February 14, 2019, 11:53:02 pm
Earle got rings good we know that nobody said y'all didn't earn them as for y'all beef with Clarendon why? Because we been a consistent 2A threat for years while y'all was away in 3A with similar results as us during our state runs. Clarendon ain't said 💩 about Earle besides big baby but he crazy he gone down talk every team we face it's like he's a robot 🤖 (🗣But he doesn't speak for us). Only thing we're saying is we are capable of winning just like anyone else. Y'all trying create this bs picture about us being this unhumble big headed fanbase and team but we're not the villains at all. Y'all ain't got 💩 to do but talk crazy about our team for what though. It really drives me cause believe it or not our kids look at this website and think less of themselves cause y'all are on here down talking them to make yall self feel superior then them. News flash we all on the same level anybody can win.
You can't talk sensibly to them.

MomaLion

Quote from: biglion1985 on February 15, 2019, 12:34:29 am
I thought if he got ejected or tossed you have sit out the whole game
I guess if they are going by the 4 consecutive periods rule it would be half tomorrow since he was elected just before half.

MT Legend

They give him the 4Q rule.he missed 2 now he got 2 to go

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: KINGC on February 14, 2019, 11:13:49 pm

I couldn't care less if you like me or not. But the truth is, everything I said was the truth. That's the part you dont like. Has Clarendon made it to the title game to choke, or has it been in the early stages of state when they do? 🤡

bdubyab60

When Clarendon gets to the big time we all know what's gonna happen. Cough cough cough or they are gonna make history with the clock running in the first half again.

They are lucky there aren't any teams as good as that CR team in 2A this year. Heck all of the teams are lucky there isn't one lol

KINGC

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 15, 2019, 06:05:12 am
I couldn't care less if you like me or not. But the truth is, everything I said was the truth. That's the part you dont like. Has Clarendon made it to the title game to choke, or has it been in the early stages of state when they do? 🤡
Again same could be said about your team in Football 😂🤡🤡🤡. You are the last person to be talking lol. Everything I said was the truth lol has Des Arc made it to the title game to choke hard once again "60-0" 🤣🤣🤣

KINGC

Quote from: bdubyab60 on February 15, 2019, 07:11:19 am
When Clarendon gets to the big time we all know what's gonna happen. Cough cough cough or they are gonna make history with the clock running in the first half again.

They are lucky there aren't any teams as good as that CR team in 2A this year. Heck all of the teams are lucky there isn't one lol
Lol CR would likely pick apart all these teams besides 2013 EPC team with Monk on it they even beat them too but I believe only by 5 or so. Spencer plays for Oklahoma now and I can't be anymore happy for him. I'm ready to see him suit up for sure. That year we faced them I can tell you firsthand that we didn't conduct ourselves like a championship team. We didn't even practice on the court meanwhile they did the whole time we were there and our players were up all night they should've been resting like CR. CR had that champion mindset and we didn't that is what happened. We where so happy to be at a place we hadn't been before and forgot that there was a game still to be played against a great CR team.

KINGC

And by the way everyone can we take time to congratulate Jamarlin Jackson from Clarendon-Hollygrove I'm sure you guys remember him he's playing D2 ball in Cali right now and he's averaging some good numbers. He fought his way back on a college team even played JUCO till he could get a offer. I'm hoping Doolittle finds this same success to I been keeping my eye on him he's making Earle proud. Y'all encourage y'all players to keep trying no matter what if they don't get a D1 offer encourage JUCO let them know it's still a chance for them.

Dogg

[/quote
I beg to differ our runs we not similar, we won 2 State Titles while competing in 3A. AND WE ARE NOT ON THE SAME LEVEL BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO WIN A TITLE TO GET ON OUR LEVEL!! Your problem with fans buddy is an in house problem. Momma is excuse prone and bigbaby talks trash and downs everybody. If you dish it out be able take it. News Flash anybody can win but I can garuntee you he won't win. Clarendon will not win a title

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: KINGC on February 15, 2019, 07:26:39 am
Again same could be said about your team in Football 😂🤡🤡🤡. You are the last person to be talking lol. Everything I said was the truth lol has Des Arc made it to the title game to choke hard once again "60-0" 🤣🤣🤣

The difference is, they made it. The only way Clarendon goes is as a fan of someone who beat them. Oh, and we were not supposed to be good and sure didnt waste any talent, like Clarendon has done repeatedly for years. Yall probably have the best player in 2A this season and last and he doesnt get the ball nearly enough, now hes hurt and yall will be joining the rest of us in baseball, oh that's another sport we beat yall st.

Dogg

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: KINGC on February 15, 2019, 07:51:06 am
And by the way everyone can we take time to congratulate Jamarlin Jackson from Clarendon-Hollygrove I'm sure you guys remember him he's playing D2 ball in Cali right now and he's averaging some good numbers. He fought his way back on a college team even played JUCO till he could get a offer. I'm hoping Doolittle finds this same success to I been keeping my eye on him he's making Earle proud. Y'all encourage y'all players to keep trying no matter what if they don't get a D1 offer encourage JUCO let them know it's still a chance for them.

Now that is some GREAT news!  Got to watch him play alot back when him and the nephew were on the Hawks together. Always wished he would have just concentrated on b-ball after high school. Fastest player I've ever seen in person with the ball in his hand.

KINGC

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 15, 2019, 07:52:19 am
The difference is, they made it. The only way Clarendon goes is as a fan of someone who beat them. Oh, and we were not supposed to be good and sure didnt waste any talent, like Clarendon has done repeatedly for years. Yall probably have the best player in 2A this season and last and he doesnt get the ball nearly enough, now hes hurt and yall will be joining the rest of us in baseball, oh that's another sport we beat yall st.
It's no difference here lol Des Arc was whooping on everybody that year and y'all had some amazing offense and defensive play. We both made it as teams from 2A-6 and didn't get it done when we should've Clarendon and DesArc should've had rings by now that's the truth. Yes, he doesn't get the ball enough agreed but disagree about joining you in baseball right now. And you know dang well Clarendon baseball sucks lol 😂 everybody has beat us in that sport. I didn't even want to play anymore we went a whole season without one ☝🏾 win lol we are the bad news bears😂🤦🏾‍♂️.

Mr. Trill

What is MT, Earle and EPC ovr record?

KINGC

Quote from: Dogg on February 15, 2019, 07:51:10 am
[/quote
I beg to differ our runs we not similar, we won 2 State Titles while competing in 3A. AND WE ARE NOT ON THE SAME LEVEL BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO WIN A TITLE TO GET ON OUR LEVEL!! Your problem with fans buddy is an in house problem. Momma is excuse prone and bigbaby talks trash and downs everybody. If you dish it out be able take it. News Flash anybody can win but I can garuntee you he won't win. Clarendon will not win a title
It's not a in house problem he's out the house barking 😂🤣. That ain't got nothing to do with us lol he will not shut up and I don't believe it's nothing anyone can do about it🤦🏾‍♂️. Like I said we aren't beefing with Earle or have we said anything about Earle so why y'all continue to post about us. Is it cause our fans the only other team that post from our district it's like y'all creating us as a enemy with tension that isn't there🤦🏾‍♂️. I'm not excuse prone or do I talk trash. But y'all still reply like I'm dissing Earle or any other 2A team which I don't. We have been consistent and y'all don't give us credit we played y'all the best out of anyone almost lol y'all won like 3 title games in a blow out it would've been more better to see a Clarendon vs Earle title game. All our games are almost close we are worthy but we do have to get in that championship mindset more instead of thinking since we got to state it will be a breeze. But I think their starting to realize that I hope.

KINGC

Quote from: Mr. Trill on February 15, 2019, 08:12:50 am
What is MT, Earle and EPC ovr record?
Earle 17-9, MT like 20-3, and EPC 10-11. Anyone correct me if I'm wrong?

KINGC

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 15, 2019, 07:55:19 am
Now that is some GREAT news!  Got to watch him play alot back when him and the nephew were on the Hawks together. Always wished he would have just concentrated on b-ball after high school. Fastest player I've ever seen in person with the ball in his hand.
Aye what happened to the guy from Des Arc that played for UAPB? What is he doing now?

birddawg1986

Quote from: KINGC on February 15, 2019, 08:25:34 am
Earle 17-9, MT like 20-3, and EPC 10-11. Anyone correct me if I'm wrong?
I think you are correct. It's mind-boggling to think EPC is 10-11. Long, big, athletic, and can play with any 2A team in the state. But this is a tough conference to play in.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: KINGC on February 15, 2019, 08:27:30 am
Aye what happened to the guy from Des Arc that played for UAPB? What is he doing now?

Hes about to become a teacher/coach

KINGC

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on February 15, 2019, 10:32:55 am
Hes about to become a teacher/coach
That's great is he going to coach in Des Arc?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

EarlePearl

Quote from: MomaLion on February 15, 2019, 12:35:29 am
Lol more nonsense

Follow up to your nonsense. Every year, you put your team up so high. They had a squad last year, but as usual, they didnt show up when the lights were on. The kids are great, nothing against them. But they cant beat Earle when it matters. You cant be this great team you claim without winning the big games. You analysis is always the same, and never Clarendon's fault. It just gets old. Keep it real or move on. Go Dawgs

Mr. Trill

Yes I'm glad this conference is very competitive this time. And EPC plays like they have the record like Marked Tree

da greatest bigbaby

February 15, 2019, 03:21:48 pm #143 Last Edit: February 15, 2019, 03:33:05 pm by da greatest bigbaby
Neatiger we got it down 2 1 point vs earle once we whip em its over for them in 2a ball 2a-6 conference kinda like Hughes they jumped out on us by a few games then the last time we played em in Carlisle blew em out by about 30  all our starters were dunk'n on em lol

Dogg

Quote from: da greatest bigbaby on February 15, 2019, 03:21:48 pm
Neatiger we got it down 2 1 point vs earle once we whip em its over for them in 2a ball 2a-6 conference kinda like Hughes they jumped out on us by a few games then the last time we played em in Carlisle blew em out by about 30  all our starters were dunk'n on em lol
Did the Lions win a State Title that year?

MomaLion

MomaLion

MomaLion

MomaLion

MomaLion

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas