• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Championship Game Predictions

Started by 54Bearkatz2014, February 06, 2019, 12:44:18 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

54Bearkatz2014

Before the postseason begins, let's see who everybody thinks will be the last two teams standing in hot springs for both the boys and girls sides!

54Bearkatz2014

Boys: White County Central vs. Marked Tree

Girls: Melbourne vs. Earle

emceedd

Forgive this off topic question, why is Melbourne 2A in basketball but was 3A in football? Thank you

hsindian

She they cut classes from 7 to 6 in sports other than football there were several teams who now play a class lower than their football class. I can't think of other 2A schools but I know Harrison, rivercrest, batesville, Gosnell, Trumann and some others all play down.

YSpanther

Quote from: hsindian on February 06, 2019, 08:57:51 pm
She they cut classes from 7 to 6 in sports other than football there were several teams who now play a class lower than their football class. I can't think of other 2A schools but I know Harrison, rivercrest, batesville, Gosnell, Trumann and some others all play down.
Yellville-Summit too.  Because there are a number of 3A schools that won't play football, like Bergman, Valley Springs and Tuckerman, as well as a lot of 2A that don't.

RedWolf275

Ill go with WCC vs England in boys
In girls I'll go with Bigelow vs Earle

AR Ball Junkie

Boys: Earle vs MT
Girls: Melbourne vs Bigelow

Bigpoppie

If Lafayette County is hot they will be hard to beat.  Im sure thats the case for alot of upper tier teams though.  Should be interesting tournament. 

FromTheBench

I just don't know if England is equipped for a state championship. I think they're good, but I think WCC, Earle, Marked Tree are all much better

Mustang_4

Boys WCC VS MT
Girls Melbourne VS Bigelow

Cheek

Quote from: FromTheBench on February 07, 2019, 12:28:29 pm
I just don't know if England is equipped for a state championship. I think they're good, but I think WCC, Earle, Marked Tree are all much better

When did you see England play?

biglion1985

I haven't watched much 2a basketball but going from what I seen I say

Boys: Marked Tree vs Earle
Girls: Melbourne vs Earle

54Bearkatz2014

Quote from: biglion1985 on February 07, 2019, 06:37:26 pm
I haven't watched much 2a basketball but going from what I seen I say

Boys: Marked Tree vs Earle
Girls: Melbourne vs Earle

This looks like a very likely matchup. As well as what the north region final will probably be.

Ctucker

I was going to stay away with this but I will go ahead and make a prediction boys WCC VS Clarendon in finals and Melbourne vs Bigelow in girls!

RedWolf275

Quote from: RedWolf275 on February 07, 2019, 07:27:04 am
Ill go with WCC vs England in boys
In girls I'll go with Bigelow vs Earle

I may want to change that Bigelow pick in the girls lol!
Saw where 1A Wonderview took them to the wood shed big time. I know Wonderview is very good but a 24 point loss raises a big red flag on Bigelow for me.

QBDad

Girls champ will come from the North region. I'm pulling for the Bearkatz.

Thesportsman

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say Bigelow is very overrated  Thay have played nobody this year except Wonderview who blew there drawers off !

FromTheBench

Quote from: Cheek on February 07, 2019, 05:47:17 pm
When did you see England play?

To be fair Cheek it was very early in the season, they have improved a lot this season. After beating Clarendon Friday night I may retract that, very athletic squad!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas