• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2012 All State Players

Started by 3A-2 Fan, March 13, 2012, 10:00:15 am

Previous topic - Next topic

3A-2 Fan

bdubyab60

There is a big snub missing on the 2A girls. they have Brittany Ball on there but she didnt have an All State season. Alisha Ross should have been the representative from EPC.

Cheek

March 13, 2012, 10:33:58 am #2 Last Edit: March 13, 2012, 10:37:00 am by Cheek
Quote from: bdubyab60 on March 13, 2012, 10:29:03 am
There is a big snub missing on the 2A girls. they have Brittany Ball on there but she didnt have an All State season. Alisha Ross should have been the representative from EPC.

And only one of the Watkin Twins from England make it.   Both twins from Norphlet make the list, and they get beat in the first round.  This must be a joke.

I agree with you on Ross vs Ball. The games I watched,  Ross was much better than Ball.   Ball could barely get up and down the court, and appeared to be very lazy. 

bdubyab60

Also only one of the twins from England. No Anna Best from Marmaduke. Only Gunner Freeman from Bay on the 1A. Some serious snubs this year.

bdubyab60

Quote from: Cheek on March 13, 2012, 10:33:58 am

And only one of the Watkin Twins from England make it.   Both twins from Norphlet make the list, and they get beat in the first round.  This must be a joke.
Yeah this list is crap. EPC isnt even in the finals if not for Ross. No Whiting from Des Arc he definetly one of the better players in the State dont know what kind of year he had. Two from Quitman girls on there EPC played like crap in that game and still beat them. Ceadar Ridges best player not on the list either. This list is crap except for the obvious all staters. Some of the others on here are very questionable.

AB™

I agree with you on Ross vs Ball. The games I watched,  Ross was much better than Ball.   Ball could barely get up and down the court, and appeared to be very lazy. 

State tournament performance has absolutely ZERO influence on All-State selections.  The voting for All-State is done before the state tournament.  I assure you the twins from England will be on the All-Tournament team.  There's also a limit of three All-State selections per conference.

bdubyab60

Quote from: AB™ on March 13, 2012, 03:29:15 pm

State tournament performance has absolutely ZERO influence on All-State selections.  The voting for All-State is done before the state tournament.  I assure you the twins from England will be on the All-Tournament team.  There's also a limit of three All-State selections per conference.
All Im saying AB is that Ross should have been on the team instead of BAll for EPC she had a better season. I now the All state has nothing to do with the tourney team. Ive watched EPC all year I know who their best player was this year.

AB™

That post was directed at CHEEK.  ;)

Cheek

Quote from: AB™ on March 13, 2012, 03:38:41 pm
That post was directed at CHEEK.  ;)

The Watkins twins were the two best girls players in 5AA.  It is a shame the Coaches in 5AA would take that from her.   I guess she can just be happy with her two AA State Title rings and  full ride to the University of Central Arkansas.   

bdubyab60

She will definetly have to be on the tourney team. I agree with cheek though i doubt if there are 2 better players than here in that conference.

True Fan

Quote from: Cheek on March 13, 2012, 04:12:30 pm
  The Watkins twins were the two best girls players in 5AA.  It is a shame the Coaches in 5AA would take that from her.     

No argument from me. I don't know how our coach voted, but they should have both been named.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

cheek, a rough guess on whitings stats. 20, 10, 5, 5.

Cheek

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on March 14, 2012, 09:18:00 pm

Why was this addressed yo me.  I did not say anything about Whiting.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

March 14, 2012, 11:29:52 pm #13 Last Edit: March 14, 2012, 11:31:47 pm by pick_DA_EAGLES
Quote from: Cheek on March 14, 2012, 11:25:04 pm
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on March 14, 2012, 09:18:00 pm

Why was this addressed yo me.  I did not say anything about Whiting.

oops my bad. someone had quoted you bout some thing mentioned him.  shoulda been @ bdubya

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas