• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

*****Breaking news*****

Started by stattracker, April 16, 2009, 10:17:44 am

Previous topic - Next topic

stattracker

I have it on good authority that the only thing that could possibly lead to The Return of The King would be a pan of Mrs. Pretty Ricky's banana pudding...

My source is anonymous, but I say let's getting the pudding going and see if the words are true. I might add that I didn't get to sample the substance in the bowl last time and I Loooooooove me some banana pudding.

birdman1981

Conway wins, I'll personally see to it that "The King" gets his banana pudding !

stattracker

Quote from: birdman1981 on April 16, 2009, 10:57:57 am
Conway wins, I'll personally see to it that "The King" gets his banana pudding !

Man, you are starting to remind me of that guy down at the corner with the sign that now reads (Begging for Conway to win. Will sell soul for it). ;D

mack

Quote from: stattracker on April 16, 2009, 11:00:52 am

Man, you are starting to remind me of that guy down at the corner with the sign that now reads (Begging for Conway to win. Will sell soul for it). ;D

Can't sell what you lost a long time ago,,,, ;D ;D ;D

Valleysports

April 16, 2009, 02:15:28 pm #5 Last Edit: April 16, 2009, 02:18:42 pm by Valleysports
I'm just really impressed with those talented Conway Wampus Cats!  8)

stattracker

Quote from: Valleysports on April 16, 2009, 02:15:28 pm
I'm just really impressed with those talented Conway Wampus Cats!  8)

Will you be there? I will be. Leaving in an hour.

Valleysports

Stat, I would meet you there if I was anywhere near the neighborhood.  I forgot it was Hornets vs Wampus Cat's. If ya'll get beat, don't worry about getting home to update us, Heaven will have already shined down on us.  ;D 

attaboy

surely the matter in Bville has been addressed and a resolution has been  reached....
maybe they had a real live come-to- JESUS-meetin'!!!

Tommy TIGER

Not the out come that was needed. The "TT" and outhers are looking into it.

I think lip service only was done, By the "HEAD TIGER" and if that is the case phase two will begin. I will update.

stattracker

Earl, I know you will see this. I just have to say, from the bottom of my heart, I am truly sorry that you will not receive the pudding due to our win last night.

My wife just made some, for the first time this past weekend, and it was pretty good. I don't think it's anywhere near Mrs. Pretty Ricky's pudding, but it is better than none.

Who is the Ghpst of Earl? I am assuming it may be some one from Conway due to knowledge of our game last night. I could be wrong.

Calling out to Birdman. You can come off the street corner for now. We don't play till next Tuesday. You can then put on your cabot colors. ;D ;D ;D ;D

mack

Quote from: stattracker on April 17, 2009, 07:11:17 am

Earl, I know you will see this. I just have to say, from the bottom of my heart, I am truly sorry that you will not receive the pudding due to our win last night.

My wife just made some, for the first time this past weekend, and it was pretty good. I don't think it's anywhere near Mrs. Pretty Ricky's pudding, but it is better than none.

Who is the Ghpst of Earl? I am assuming it may be some one from Conway due to knowledge of our game last night. I could be wrong.

Calling out to Birdman. You can come off the street corner for now. We don't play till next Tuesday. You can then put on your cabot colors. ;D ;D ;D ;D

Birdman is still in a funk after you guys pulled it out last night.  That's the burden of having a DD playing currently.  I, on the other hand, recover more quickly since mine graduated.  This allows me to prepare for your next game with Cabot.  I have dug in my war chest and retrieved the old standby monkey's paw, black cat bone and my old suitcase made from rattlesnake hide.  The night prior to your Cabot game, I will mix eye of newt and tail of dog while listening to Robert Johnson playing Crossroads,,,, backwards. 

If this doesn't work,,,,, we'll just have to beat Cabot, and then you by 4.  I hope the Monkey's paw works ;D

suzziku

Quote from: mack on April 17, 2009, 08:05:35 am

Birdman is still in a funk after you guys pulled it out last night.  That's the burden of having a DD playing currently.  I, on the other hand, recover more quickly since mine graduated.  This allows me to prepare for your next game with Cabot.  I have dug in my war chest and retrieved the old standby monkey's paw, black cat bone and my old suitcase made from rattlesnake hide.  The night prior to your Cabot game, I will mix eye of newt and tail of dog while listening to Robert Johnson playing Crossroads,,,, backwards. 

If this doesn't work,,,,, we'll just have to beat Cabot, and then you by 4.  I hope the Monkey's paw works ;D
;)Mack, I heard if you add a leaping frog, it doubles the strenght of the potion!  I will bring you a "GOLD" leaping frog!

BBRB

BET YOU DOG IS HAULIN butt

birdman1981

QuoteMack, I heard if you add a leaping frog, it doubles the strenght of the potion!  I will bring you a "GOLD" leaping frog!/quote]

Did you mean 'frog' or leaping pitcher ?  :-X

mack

Quote from: BBRB on April 17, 2009, 08:39:24 am

BET YOU DOG IS HAULIN butt

Ha,,, I can't find her anywhere,,,,,  I may have to substitute hoof of Puumba our pot-bellied pig.

stattracker

Quote from: birdman1981 on April 17, 2009, 09:18:49 am
QuoteMack, I heard if you add a leaping frog, it doubles the strenght of the potion!  I will bring you a "GOLD" leaping frog!/quote]

Did you mean 'frog' or leaping pitcher ?  :-X

Don't get that started again.  :(

There wasn't a single illegal pitch called last night. I am assuming the FU decided to give them some credit since the hole in front of the rubber was at least a ball depth deep. The FU was staring at her the whole time she was pitching. She has improved and apparently has it figured out right now. I am so proud of her for taking the time to get it fixed. i wished it had been sooner, but now is better than later.

Billyo62

Statt--  what's up with the quote button, you guys are goin downhill without the 'EARL"  ;)

mack

Quote from: suzziku on April 17, 2009, 08:11:15 am

;)Mack, I heard if you add a leaping frog, it doubles the strenght of the potion!  I will bring you a "GOLD" leaping frog!

If I cooked a frog ,,,,  unfortunately I'd eat him..  How 'bout a gold leaping toad?  heck,,, I might eat him too.

Have your girls keep their heads up.  They will still be a force to be reckoned with in the tournament.  Trust me, anything can happen in that tourney.  Sr leadership can take you a long way.

stattracker

Quote from: Billyo62 on April 17, 2009, 10:06:37 am
Statt--  what's up with the quote button, you guys are goin downhill without the 'EARL"  ;)

I don't know what it is. I am doing nothing different. It has done the same thing to me on 2 seperate replies to birdmna. I don't understand it.

Billyo62

Quote from: stattracker on April 17, 2009, 11:16:23 am

I don't know what it is. I am doing nothing different. It has done the same thing to me on 2 seperate replies to birdmna. I don't understand it.

It did it to me the other day....we need Earl I say!  he always has the answer!  ;D

you know that quote bar , square thing , forward slash doo-hicky thing is in the wrong place kind of lecture that we have grown to appreciate from the EARL.

stattracker

Quote from: Billyo62 on April 17, 2009, 11:20:09 am

It did it to me the other day....we need Earl I say!  he always has the answer!  ;D

you know that quote bar , square thing , forward slash doo-hicky thing is in the wrong place kind of lecture that we have grown to appreciate from the EARL.

I usually ignore that part of it. ;D

Billyo62

Quote from: stattracker on April 17, 2009, 11:23:03 am

All I'm sayin Statt... is if the softball world has to rely on you southern, frog eatin/kissing , monkey feat voodoo folks from down there...  there's big trouble ahead!  ;D ;D ;D

stattracker

Quote from: Billyo62 on April 17, 2009, 11:38:53 am

All I'm sayin Statt... is if the softball world has to rely on you southern, frog eatin/kissing , monkey feat voodoo folks from down there...  there's big trouble ahead!  ;D ;D ;D

No joke. Mack has failed in his appointment from Earl to properyl control this forum. He's going to need all the pig's goat feet to get earl off of him when he returns. ;D

suzziku

;)oH YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT TROUBLE AHEAD!!!!  When Mack gets that potion mixed up....LOOK OUT!  It turns Gold leaping toads and frogs to rubber squealing mice.......and they will drive you crazy squealing!

suzziku

Quote from: mack on April 17, 2009, 10:40:40 am

If I cooked a frog ,,,,  unfortunately I'd eat him..  How 'bout a gold leaping toad?  heck,,, I might eat him too.

Have your girls keep their heads up.  They will still be a force to be reckoned with in the tournament.  Trust me, anything can happen in that tourney.  Sr leadership can take you a long way.

:)Thanks...that was nice....the sad thing is 4 played with strep and one with a shoulder that was majopr out of place the day before so if "miss big hitter" hit those 3 bombs with 101 fever, then well, if she were not sick then  they may have made the extra 12 inches she needed to get them over the fence!  And she said after the game that she should have hit harder!  OMG  They played sick and injured and it will be a game talked about for a while...just don't know why there is not a lot of speculation about just what did happen??????  Could it be that it did happen?????  I got to get to Birdman ...boys we need a night out!!!!!

stattracker

Quote from: suzziku on April 17, 2009, 12:39:40 pm

;)oH YOU ARE RIGHT ABOUT TROUBLE AHEAD!!!!  When Mack gets that potion mixed up....LOOK OUT!  It turns Gold leaping toads and frogs to rubber squealing mice.......and they will drive you crazy squealing!

We felt the need to hire one of the witch doctor's that can shrink heads. We felt it was appropriate in this part of the season. Hopefully one of those spells on NLR will counter what they try to do to us.

stattracker

Quote from: suzziku on April 17, 2009, 12:47:46 pm

:)Thanks...that was nice....the sad thing is 4 played with strep and one with a shoulder that was majopr out of place the day before so if "miss big hitter" hit those 3 bombs with 101 fever, then well, if she were not sick then  they may have made the extra 12 inches she needed to get them over the fence!  And she said after the game that she should have hit harder!  OMG  They played sick and injured and it will be a game talked about for a while...just don't know why there is not a lot of speculation about just what did happen??????  Could it be that it did happen?????  I got to get to Birdman ...boys we need a night out!!!!!

I guess I need my Captain Crunch decoder ring from back when I was 6 to figure out this code. ???

Billyo62

Quote from: stattracker on April 17, 2009, 12:53:50 pm

I guess I need my Captain Crunch decoder ring from back when I was 6 to figure out this code. ???

Is that the same ring that had the Whistle that the guy from California blew into the phone to unlock free long distance codes and made a few Million dollars of long distance phone calls!  True stories are the best!   ;D

stattracker

Quote from: Billyo62 on April 17, 2009, 12:58:38 pm
Quote from: stattracker on April 17, 2009, 12:53:50 pm

Is that the same ring that had the Whistle that the guy from California blew into the phone to unlock free long distance codes and made a few Million dollars of long distance phone calls!  True stories are the best!   ;D

Can I plead the 5th right now? ;D

jacosportsfreak

I say it's Earl!!!

stattracker

Quote from: jacosportsfreak on April 17, 2009, 03:23:03 pm

I say it's Earl!!!

I don't know. I think it's birdman. Just a couple of things that I have put together. I may be wrong though.

The Ghost of Earl

I say it's Earl!!!

Guess again!

BBRB

Quote from: The Ghost of Earl on April 17, 2009, 03:29:37 pm

I say it's Earl!!!

Guess again!
MACK...Same turn of phrase

mack

Quote from: BBRB on April 17, 2009, 03:40:05 pm
Quote from: The Ghost of Earl on April 17, 2009, 03:29:37 pm

I say it's Earl!!!

Guess again!
MACK...Same turn of phrase

Not Mack.  I was all set to change my nom de plume to Clone of Earl or Earl's Sycophant, but Ghost beat me to it.

Tommy TIGER

Ugly need a meeting with the "MOLE KING" phase TWO will start on Sunday!!!!!

stattracker

The saga continues. Who is this Ghost Of Earl character?

I think Birdman. It could be the artist formerly known as Earl. It could be me, but I doubt that.

Crazy Mofo

Quote from: Tommy TIGER on April 17, 2009, 05:34:13 pm

Those are not MOLES in the MOLE HOLES on the Har-Ber field.......................those are INS agents.

The Ghost of Earl

Quote from: stattracker on April 17, 2009, 09:46:49 pm
The saga continues. Who is this Ghost Of Earl character?

I think Birdman. It could be the artist formerly known as Earl. It could be me, but I doubt that.

Nope. Nope. And h$ll Nope.

WILDCATDAD22

Quote from: Crazy Mofo on April 17, 2009, 11:15:08 pm
Quote from: Tommy TIGER on April 17, 2009, 05:34:13 pm

Those are not MOLES in the MOLE HOLES on the Har-Ber field.......................those are INS agents.

No.. In honor of Scorekeeper I will not touch that..

T.T.  I have made Ju Ju with the Mole King he is putty in my hands.....Just give me the skinny..

I think that's putty....... I hope that's putty....;D

attaboy

I keep looking for news of Earl and saga of Bville. Can anyone be so kind as to pass along something on the Tiger faithful and the chats with the powers of the district??It seems we should know by now.......

The Ghost of Earl

Quote from: attaboy on April 19, 2009, 08:47:17 pm
I keep looking for news of Earl and saga of Bville. Can anyone be so kind as to pass along something on the Tiger faithful and the chats with the powers of the district??It seems we should know by now.......

Word is as follows:

1. The Earl has been interrogated by the powers that be.
2. The Earl was asked begged to return, but declined.
3. Rumors of bedlam at the TAC abound. Certain individual seen to be scrambling. Frantic CYA efforts.
4. Others have been called to "testify".
5. Genius of The Earl's silence is becoming apparent to all.

If the drama continues to unfold along these lines, it will show the willingness of one individual to stand against tyranny can make a difference. It seems others are crawling out of the woodwork in Tiger Town with similar complaints.

attaboy

Great!! I was certainly hoping the Tiger faithful had kept the "faith"
Most importantly is the benefit of the youth in the district.

Tommy TIGER

Quote from: The Ghost of Earl on April 19, 2009, 09:12:45 pm

Word is as follows:

3. Rumors of bedlam at the TAC abound. Certain individual seen to be scrambling. Frantic CYA efforts.

If the drama continues to unfold along these lines, it will show the willingness of one individual to stand against tyranny can make a difference. It seems others are crawling out of the woodwork in Tiger Town with similar complaints.

I hope so it seems a dark cloud has fallen over, all info. coming from the TAC. The "TT" has phase two set and ready to go just waiting on word to pull the "TIGERS TAIL"!!!!!!!!

Radio, TV, and News Papers are on speed dial. E-Mails are ready to be sent again, Phone tree ready to go, just say the word "KING EARL" the faithful mass is ready to go

Tommy TIGER

ALL HALE THE KING

COME HOME KING EARL!!!!!!!!!!

scorekeeper

Word is as follows:

The Earl's been invited, unofficially of course, to direct his giving, financial and in such areas as mastering music software programs, toward a certain high school softball program with a winning tradition that needs, say, a new scoreboard as a nice touch to an otherwise wonderful facility.

stattracker

Quote from: scorekeeper on April 20, 2009, 06:43:16 am

Word is as follows:

The Earl's been invited, unofficially of course, to direct his giving, financial and in such areas as mastering music software programs, toward a certain high school softball program with a winning tradition that needs, say, a new scoreboard as a nice touch to an otherwise wonderful facility.

Thank you scorekeeper for that. 8) I didn't want the news to get out just yet that Bryant had sent him that invite. We should be able to report something very soon. 8)

The Ghost of Earl

Before his demise, The Earl, in his infinite wisdom established a foundation to oversee all of his philanthropic endeavors.

The foundation now has at its disposal the means to provide up to $10,000 per year for general booster club donations, and an additional $10,000 per year for the next 5 years for scoreboard sponsorship opportunities.

The foundation has been flooded with requests for donations from as far away as LA, the Delta, and of course Benton and Washington counties. Apparently, while commonplace in Tiger Town, (and dare I say superfluous), such donations are quite coveted outside of Vendorville.

The foundation has been touched to learn of the erection of a shrine just outside of The Golden Palace in homage to The Earl. We, the trustees of The Earl Foundation, feel a pan of Mrs. Pretty Ricky's banana pudding offered in sacrifice upon the Altar of The Earl would catapult any applicant to the front of the pack.

Of course, in consideration for receipt of any donation, any team currently displaying purple on its uniform must immediately agree to cease and desist any such further display of the offending non-primary color.

scorekeeper

Quote from: The Ghost of Earl on April 20, 2009, 08:30:57 am
Before his demise, The Earl, in his infinite wisdom established a foundation to oversee all of his philanthropic endeavors.

The foundation now has at its disposal the means to provide up to $10,000 per year for general booster club donations, and an additional $10,000 per year for the next 5 years for scoreboard sponsorship opportunities.

The foundation has been flooded with requests for donations from as far away as LA, the Delta, and of course Benton and Washington counties. Apparently, while commonplace in Tiger Town, (and dare I say superfluous), such donations are quite coveted outside of Vendorville.

The foundation has been touched to learn of the erection of a shrine just outside of The Golden Palace in homage to The Earl. We, the trustees of The Earl Foundation, feel a pan of Mrs. Pretty Ricky's banana pudding offered in sacrifice upon the Altar of The Earl would catapult any applicant to the front of the pack.

Of course, in consideration for receipt of any donation, any team currently displaying purple on its uniform must immediately agree to cease and desist any such further display of the offending non-primary color.

Purple pride can't be bought at any price. Indeed, the conditions of any donation from The Earl or The Earl Foundation would stipulate a change in his non-primary colors, which, of course, would allow his ghost to rest in peace, having come out of the dark and into the light. As the good book sayeth, "If the light within you is darkness, how great is that darkness?" Remember also: The streets of heaven might be made of gold, but the rulers are robed in Purple.

birdman1981

Neither heaven nor heckfire can provide the magic elixir (also known as "Mrs. Pretty Ricky's banana pudding) within its' realms.  Only available at Heaven on Earth, home of the Royal Blue and Gold Lady Charging Wildcats better known amongst the locals as the 'Cat House'.

We will call Brinks and see if it is even feasible to transport this priceless treasure to lay at the feet of the newly erected shrine of King Earl.

Note that the author of THIS thread italicizes the sacred name as instructed by the EARL himself !

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas