• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What girls team will make a run for the ship

Started by Karmakid, July 12, 2018, 02:19:28 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Karmakid

What girls team will make a run for a championship this year?

Real deal

No doubt about it, Coach Aaron Ballew and the Trumann Lady Wildcats!!!!  Ballew is a stone cold killer who is hungry for a ship, Xmas came early to him this year in the form of Hartley from Bay so look out!!  I know for a fact Ballew has girls benching more than the starting Trumann offensive line!!

Real deal

I will keep everyone updated on Coach AB's quest, I have learned that the quest for Hot Springs has already hit a snag.  Nike has pulled their break away warm up pants Coach AB finds essential to Success!!  He will overcome, I know it.

HorseFeathers

Mountain View if they'd had an answer for Charleston's Newhart they would have won a title this year...and I think they basically bring back everyone..

Eaglehawk535

Mt View coach should be reappoinred for the way he guarded Newhart last year in the championship game

HorseFeathers

Quote from: Eaglehawk535 on July 21, 2018, 03:46:33 pm
Mt View coach should be reappoinred for the way he guarded Newhart last year in the championship game

I don't recall them guarding her ;)

ballmember

Some places you don't need to teach players to guard just be in with the in crowd.  Per MV track record  seems to fit that description.   

cobbs34

Googlymoogly

Quote from: HorseFeathers on July 21, 2018, 02:15:23 pm
Mountain View if they'd had an answer for Charleston's Newhart they would have won a title this year...and I think they basically bring back everyone..
No, they lost two starters to graduation, including the 6-1 post. Watching them at a team camp recently I can tell they are not going to have much of a presence in the middle but they do have a couple of good guards.

MustangRampage

Hoxie is returning 4 starters, 3 of whom already have a ring, and 1 former state tournament MVP.  The open starting spot will be up for grabs between a returning junior who averaged just under 10 a game last year, and shot 40% from the 3 point line, and an incoming sophomore who averaged almost 22 a game in jr High last year.

The Lady Mustangs are poised to get back to the top.

Go Mustangs!!!

Hitman Warrior23

1st) not certain what new teams are coming in.
2nd) Hoxie has to be the favorite
3rd) ONLY reason I'm not picking Two Rivers as the favorite is cause their lack of depth
4th) Ctown lost their inside and Newhart but are still very STRONG!
5th) my kiddo got her 2nd ACL tear (same knee) only time we can think of is 1st round against Riverside (only time her knee ever got hurt)  she is working harder then ever, IF and I mean IF I let her play this year. GOTTA UNDERSTAND HER SUMMER BEFORE SR YEAR IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR CAMPS AND OFFERS but IF I let her come back they will be very tough to beat down the stretch.  Not being a goofy Dad just the way it is.

RedWolf275

Sorry to hear that Hitman. Good luck to her in rehabilitation!

Hitman Warrior23

MICHAELSPAPPY

Quote from: Eaglehawk535 on July 21, 2018, 03:46:33 pm

Two things he did wrong, or didn't do. He didn't keep Hattie Newhart from driving the lane, and he didn't keep posting up his big girl down low. I think they did it three times and she scored each time, and then for some reason they just quit it.

ISU7

Quote from: Real deal on July 16, 2018, 11:13:45 am
No doubt about it, Coach Aaron Ballew and the Trumann Lady Wildcats!!!!  Ballew is a stone cold killer who is hungry for a ship, Xmas came early to him this year in the form of Hartley from Bay so look out!!  I know for a fact Ballew has girls benching more than the starting Trumann offensive line!!
How strong do you have to be to make a lay up. ;D ;D ;D ;D

CoolBreeze

Quote from: ISU7 on November 26, 2018, 10:02:39 am
How strong do you have to be to make a lay up. ;D ;D ;D ;D
It depends on who's trying to shove you away from the basket.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas