• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Games/Scores for 1/23/15

Started by bulldog42, January 23, 2015, 07:57:21 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bulldog42

Here is the schedule for tonight's games 1/23/15 per AHSAA, * denotes conference.
Please use this thread to report scores.

3A1W
Cedarville @ West Fork *
Elkins @ Haas Hall *
Greenland @ Mansfield *
Paris @ Lavaca

3A1E
Bergman @ Valley Springs *
Cotter @ Marshall *
Melbourne @ Flippin *

3A2
Barton @ Bald Knob *
Rose Bud @ Cedar Ridge *
Marianna Lee @ Harding Academy *

3A3
Corning @ Osceola (boys) *
Hoxie @ Manila (boys) *
Piggott @ Rivercrest (boys)
Piggott @ Caruthersville, MO (girls)

3A4
Atkins @ Two Rivers *
Lamar @ Booneville *
Danville @ Charleston *

3A5
ECS @ Bismarck *
Jessieville @ Glen Rose *
Mayflower @ Perryville *

3A7
Centerpoint @ Genoa Central *
Cossatot River @ Horatio *
Prescott @ Fouke *

3A8
Drew Central @ Camden Harmony Grove *
Fordyce @ Smackover *
McGehee @ Lake Village Lakeside *

Lrbasketballguru

bobcats

SR Boys @ the half

Marshall 42
Cotter.   21

cdelaney

Longfellow

cdelaney

Lrbasketballguru

bobcats

Quote from: bobcats on January 23, 2015, 07:25:39 pm
SR Boys @ the half

Marshall 42
Cotter.   21

Final

Marshall 73
Cotter.   46

WPWells

WPWells

It was girls because I'm livestreaming the guys right now

Longfellow

Two Rivers Girls 44
Atkins Girls 43
Final

Longfellow

Atkins 46
Two Rivers 43
Start of the 4th quarter

HeadTiger

bootlegger

rivercrest boys 64 piggot 42 final

cdelaney

bulldog42

Sr girls final
Flippin 54
Melbourne 38

Sr boys end of 1 Flippin 22 Melbourne 11

WPWells

Longfellow

Gators 64
Red Devils 58
Final
Morgan Yates 27 points

bulldog42

Sr boys half
Flippin 41
Melbourne 16

ea cat

McGehee 55
Lake Village 49

Girls
McGehee 58
Lake Village 22

WPWells

Charleston girls over Danville 44-41

Eagle20

FreeMoney

Mayflower boys by 20. How in the heck is the Guard from Mayflower eligible? AAA fails again.

neds

Quote from: FreeMoney on January 23, 2015, 09:44:47 pm
Mayflower boys by 20. How in the heck is the Guard from Mayflower eligible? AAA fails again.

Did Jerry have a big game tonight ?

Timberwolf08

Cedar over Rose Bud by 25 or so. Up 25 when starters sat.

oasistrader

Harding Academy boys beat Marianna by 7 .

smallybells

January 23, 2015, 10:15:15 pm #28 Last Edit: January 23, 2015, 10:46:48 pm by smallybells
A player got Med- Flighted out of the gym for P-Ville, but yes Mayflower won. I'm going to go on a soap box now and probably get banned from these forums but I am still going to let loose. JP is not all that or he would still be at Southwest prep. There is and back story to that. It's either grades or he wasn't what the hype that he was talked up to. I will also say from watching him in HS and summer ball for the last couple of years that his ego far exceeds his talent. Good luck finding a college coach that wants to put up with all he brings to the table.

Eagle20

I know he was playing big minutes the first semester but the pg from Maumelle transferred there at Christmas. Maybe that had something to do with it.

jr17

Smallybells you continue to talk about stuff you have no idea about! How can you sit here and bash a kid you have no idea about. Maybe he came back because he wanted to play with the guys he had played his entire life with. I don't know if you're just mad because you guys got whooped or if you have a personal thing against JP.  But you need to quit talking about things you're not knowledgeable about, and quit bashing a kid like that publicly.

smallybells

You're trying to say I have no knowledge of this kid? I have watched him for the last 2 years minimum. In HS and summer ball. You all pumped him up like he is some sort of savior, well he isn't. Just see who falls over their feet for a 6' * player like that.I have seen enough to know he has baggage. Let's see where a Ward or Wilks go, that acts humble comparatively to what I have seen from him. If I am wrong I'll eat crow when it happens.

bulldog42

Flippin boys win over Melbourne 67-27.

Googlymoogly

bb1996

Centerpoint Sr boys win 72 to 58 brunt goes for about 30

jr17

You're a piece of work man. So watching a player for a couple years means you know them? Seeing as how he shut down Wilks both times he played him last year I don't see what that has to do with anything. I don't believe anyone said the word saviour. But, if you'll remember, the first time we played perryville it was a pretty decent game. Last night with jp, there was no doubt who was winning the game from the tip.

cdelaney

Quote from: smallybells on January 23, 2015, 10:15:15 pm
A player got Med- Flighted out of the gym for P-Ville, but yes Mayflower won. I'm going to go on a soap box now and probably get banned from these forums but I am still going to let loose. JP is not all that or he would still be at Southwest prep. There is and back story to that. It's either grades or he wasn't what the hype that he was talked up to. I will also say from watching him in HS and summer ball for the last couple of years that his ego far exceeds his talent. Good luck finding a college coach that wants to put up with all he brings to the table.
Any word on how the injured player is doing? Thoughts and prayers to him and his family.

cdelaney

Quote from: cdelaney on January 23, 2015, 08:56:40 pm
64-38 ECS after 3
So this morning I saw where Klay Thompson had 37pts in the 3rd qtr vs the Kings last night for an NBA record. Allie Freeman had 21 in 3rd qtr vs Bismarck last night. I am not a math wiz like 12th Man, but 21 in 8 minutes = ~33 in 12 minutes (NBA qtr). Not quite the same level of competition (ha) but still pretty cool.

FreeMoney

My point is that the guard from Mayflower should not be eligible to play at any high school in Arkansas being a transfer at semester.  Don't know about his ability attitude baggage or otherwise but he shouldn't be playing. I hear his cousin is on the AAA board. Nick Lasker!! HMMM!!

smallybells

The injured player is going to be ok.

jr17

Freemoney
You're beating a dead horse. The rule is what it is.  You're suggesting with his cousin being on the board, that jp was a special exception. This is the same rule for everyone at SWC. 

Clara Allen

Lamar beat Booneville both boys and girls.

BigMan15

Only by ten what happened mccarley 6 points

smallybells

Central Arkansas never had a true prep school. They will close it now, surely.

METFAN44

Smallybells, dude, you seriously need to
Get off the flowers jocks! Anyway, JP is not related to the Laskers.
You must really be hating life to worry this much about another school.
Btw, the kid you were railing about last week missed a quadruple double against you guys by 2 points. Have a good day!

FreeMoney

Quote from: jr17 on January 24, 2015, 12:48:36 pm
Freemoney
You're beating a dead horse. The rule is what it is.  You're suggesting with his cousin being on the board, that jp was a special exception. This is the same rule for everyone at SWC.
No the AAA is a dead horse and all the people who condone that group of no account loser wanna be washed up former administrators. Yes rules are rules but ain't it funny how the rule in this case applies to a board members family member. I have no idea how those guys sleep at night.

jr17

Check facts. They're not related. Good try though.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas