• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Games/Scores 1/22/15

Started by bulldog42, January 22, 2015, 07:43:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bulldog42

Here is the schedule for tonight's game per AHSAA, * denotes conference games.
Please use this thread to report scores.

3A1E
Yellville-Summit @ Mountain View *

3A2
Hughes @ Barton

3A3
Osceola @ Corning (girls)*
Hoxie @ Manila (girls) *
Rivercrest @ Piggott (Girls) *

3A5
Kirby @ BHG

#EagleStrong

Kirby is a top tier 1A school. I'm actually kind of curious to see the result of that one.

Eagle20

Kirby is ranked #2 if I am not mistaken.  Should be a good one!

CincyGuyintheFort

Basketballfan13

bulldog42

bobcats

Quote from: Eagle20 on January 22, 2015, 08:56:38 am
Kirby is ranked #2 if I am not mistaken.  Should be a good one!

If we are talking boys I've seen Kirby and a number of other 1A schools.  No way they are the 2nd best 1A school.  Competition in that area of the state is weak.  Prob more in the 6-10 range

#EagleStrong

I know they were undefeated for a while. I guess they were just a bit of a paper tiger. Bay and Emerson seem to be the class of 1A, and then Kirby, Wonderview, Nemo Vista, ICC, Scranton, County Line, Jasper, and a few others are really formidable.

CincyGuyintheFort

I would have to say out here in this part of the state, River Valley, West Central Arkansas area its clearly, County Line, Kirby and Scranton and i would almost say in that order maybe. Probably Kirby ahead of CL by a notch, just my thoughts.
And I wud agree that the 1a competitiveness in these conferences out here is weak outside the top 3. So they all 3 might be paper tigers when it comes down to it, hope not tho.

#EagleStrong

County Line stomped Subiaco Academy and should have beaten Huntsville, one of the best 4A teams.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: #EagleStrong on January 22, 2015, 12:19:47 pm
I know they were undefeated for a while. I guess they were just a bit of a paper tiger. Bay and Emerson seem to be the class of 1A, and then Kirby, Wonderview, Nemo Vista, ICC, Scranton, County Line, Jasper, and a few others are really formidable.

I don't know why Nemo Vista keeps getting listed in this group...I've seen them 3 different times now, and they are awful...Wonderview was up on them 25 start of the 3rd Tuesday night when I left that game....

Oh well...this is the 3A board though...

#EagleStrong

Quote from: HF on January 22, 2015, 05:47:02 pm

I don't know why Nemo Vista keeps getting listed in this group...I've seen them 3 different times now, and they are awful...Wonderview was up on them 25 start of the 3rd Tuesday night when I left that game....

Didn't Nemo beat them earlier? Some game in like the 20s? Were it not for that, I wouldn't have listed them; you would definitely know more about them than me. I haven't seen too much 1A this year, just CL, Scranton, Bay, and Emerson. I haven't even seen WV, but I know they beat CL and Scranton but lost to Danville.

owl84

HorseFeathers

January 22, 2015, 08:12:51 pm #13 Last Edit: January 22, 2015, 08:14:59 pm by HF
Quote from: #EagleStrong on January 22, 2015, 06:26:59 pm
Quote from: HF on January 22, 2015, 05:47:02 pm

Didn't Nemo beat them earlier? Some game in like the 20s? Were it not for that, I wouldn't have listed them; you would definitely know more about them than me. I haven't seen too much 1A this year, just CL, Scranton, Bay, and Emerson. I haven't even seen WV, but I know they beat CL and Scranton but lost to Danville.

Only scores I can find is a 3 point loss at Home and a 31 point loss at their place....1A is pretty much wide open this year...Bay hasn't been the dominating force everyone thought they would be, and there's probably a dozen teams that can beat every team in 1A but turn in a goose egg on any given night and possibly miss state..

Eagle20

BHG BY 15 over Kirby .  Wilks goes down with an ankle sprain at the beginning of the 4th or probably would have been 20.

HorseFeathers

Just seen on the 1A board that Emerson beat Prescott 63-58 tonight...

Eagle20

Quote from: bobcats on January 22, 2015, 12:12:36 pm
Quote from: Eagle20 on January 22, 2015, 08:56:38 am
Kirby is ranked #2 if I am not mistaken.  Should be

If we are talking boys I've seen Kirby and a number of other 1A schools.  No way they are the 2nd best 1A school.  Competition in that area of the state is weak.  Prob more in the 6-10 range

LadyCats

Both Corning Lady Cat team beat Osceola. Sr High won 61-32.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas