• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Two Rivers @ Paris tonight

Started by BigMan15, January 20, 2015, 11:37:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BigMan15

Should be a great game!! Who do u got and what score?

Longfellow

I'm not picking a score. I'm just gonna enjoy this game. What kind of defense does Paris use?

Basketballfan13

Bigman if you don't mind post the score of the boys and the girls game later.

BigMan15

Quote from: Basketballfan13 on January 20, 2015, 12:19:10 pm
Bigman if you don't mind post the score of the boys and the girls game later.
I can afterwards the reception in the gym is terrible

BigMan15

Quote from: Longfellow on January 20, 2015, 12:10:30 pm
I'm not picking a score. I'm just gonna enjoy this game. What kind of defense does Paris use?
Most of the time man but sometimes some different zones

hoghelmet14

Go Eagles!

Two Rivers is cool..... just gotta go with my home team

WPWells

I'll take Two Rivers girls and Paris boys in two excellent games

ChucktownTiger

I'm going Two Rivers with the sweep.

The boys game should be a good one. I think TR could pull it off in a close one. If Fenner shoots lights out and they have their reff, then the edge goes to Paris. It all comes down to TR and how they respond if Fenner and company get an early/commanding lead. I think it's a close game and either team could come away with a W tonight. Good Luck to all.

Basketballfan13

Are Paris girls not playing very good? I know they lost to charelston last week, but I thought they were a possible top 4 favorite at the beginning of the season.

BigMan15

Lost one starter to injury and one quit...it happens

Basketballfan13

Quote from: BigMan15 on January 20, 2015, 04:16:24 pm
Lost one starter to injury and one quit...it happens
Ok, that makes sense. I knew they were projected to finish high so I figured there was something that I didn't know. They looked pretty good this summer when I saw them. How is Peevy doing, I know she was injured early in the year?

CincyGuyintheFort

I am gonna call it Paris wins, 65-61

#EagleStrong

Quote from: Basketballfan13 on January 20, 2015, 03:43:46 pm
Are Paris girls not playing very good? I know they lost to charelston last week, but I thought they were a possible top 4 favorite at the beginning of the season.

They just don't have much firepower, so teams can pack the paint to stop Peavy without worrying about getting burned by shooters. The girl who quit was probably their biggest 3-point threat.

#EagleStrong

Paris girls up 31-11 at the half

Longfellow

Longfellow

#EagleStrong

For me I got some affirmation that Two Rivers is top ten caliber tonight. Very balanced scoring, very athletic. Sloppy game for both teams; Jones never got it going for TR, and Paris's guards played just average. Star of the game was Gage Hampton for Paris, 29 points and 11 rebounds. Brimm shot extremely well in the first half but slowed in the second for TR, ended up with 16 after dropping 14 in the first half. One thing I can promise you'll get from the Gators is 32 minutes of intensity. When TR is clicking, they're very good.

#EagleStrong

And Paris girls mercy-ruled TR. Up 32 at the start of the fourth quarter. I was not expecting that.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas