• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Games/Scores for 1/20/15

Started by bulldog42, January 20, 2015, 07:52:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bulldog42

Here are the games for tonight 1/20/15 per AHSAA, * denotes conference game.
Please use this thread to report scores.

3A1W
Cedarville @ Greenland *
Haas Hall @ Lavaca *
West Fork @ Mansfield *

3A1E
Green Forest @ Bergman *
Cotter @ Mountain View *
ICC @ Flippin *
Valley Springs @ Marshall *
Melbourne @ Yellville-Summit *

3A2
Bald Knob @ Harding Academy *
Barton @ Cedar Ridge *

3A3
Osceola @ Rivercrest (girls) *

3A4
Booneville @ Charleston *
Danville @ Lamar *
Two Rivers @ Paris *

3A5
BHG @ Perryville *
Bismarck @ Mayflower *
Jessieville @ ECS *

3A7
Centerpoint @ Cossatot River *
Horatio @ Fouke *
Genoa Central @ Prescott *

3A8
Smackover @ Camden Harmony Grove *
McGehee @ Drew Central *
LV Lakeside @ Fordyce *

WPWells

Keep us updated from Paris-Two Rivers!

Longfellow

I will be there and bigman will be there

CincyGuyintheFort

Blah, no games for me tonight. Its the girlfriends birthday 🎂  and I am getting my chef on for dinner

Lrbasketballguru

Jessieville could potentially shock ECS. They are coming off a huge win against a Mayflower team with JP Perry at point guard.

smallybells

January 20, 2015, 06:56:54 pm #5 Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 08:15:43 pm by smallybells
Perryville @ BHG

Senior Girls BHG 24 Perryville 59

Senior Boys BHG 67 Perryville 41

bulldog42

bulldog42

bulldog42

Sr boys end of 1
Flippin 17
ICC 10

neds

Quote from: Lrbasketballguru on January 20, 2015, 05:52:26 pm
Jessieville could potentially shock ECS. They are coming off a huge win against a Mayflower team with JP Perry at point guard.

27-16 ECS at half

bobcats

bulldog42

neds

42-20 after 3rd . .

neds

51 - 20 all starters have been pulled , both teams

bootlegger

Cant remember the score but rivercrest girls won big over osceola

bulldog42

Sr boys end of 3
Flippin 41
ICC 24

cdelaney

Quote from: neds on January 20, 2015, 08:40:56 pm

51 - 20 all starters have been pulled , both teams
60-22 final

bulldog42

bobcats

HeadTiger

Quote from: bobcats on January 20, 2015, 09:06:23 pm
Marshall 53 - Valley 49 final

So how does this shape up the conference standings? Marshall and Valley both 9-2?

Wolfpack68

Sr. Girls lost to the Lady Dragons by a lot. I left at halftime of the Sr. Boys, but we were on cruise control at that point.

maytag

anyone got centerpoint/cossatot boys score?

Wolfpack68

Quote from: maytag on January 20, 2015, 09:28:14 pm
I bet since its at CR that they won. They're good at home. Nothing like the CP refs though. They're the real MVP for them. But, maytag, I do believe that CR won due to the fact it was there.

maytag

not trying to get anything started but I guess the referees caused cp to beat Prescott all 3 times last year?

bulldog42

Quote from: HeadTiger on January 20, 2015, 09:07:19 pm

So how does this shape up the conference standings? Marshall and Valley both 9-2?
Yes both 9-2

FlyingEagle24

Quote from: maytag on January 20, 2015, 09:28:14 pm
Cossatot lost by 2, blew a 10 point lead in 4th and got outscored 14-1 in the last 4 minutes. Had some iffy calls at the end but there's nothing you can do about that

maytag

bobcats

Quote from: bulldog42 on January 20, 2015, 09:42:50 pm
Quote from: HeadTiger on January 20, 2015, 09:07:19 pm

Yes both 9-2

Both have Flippin coming to their place.  If one or both can knock them off it would be very interesting.

l0l

It's amazing to me how many ADULTS teach their kids to make excuses when they lose. Blaming the officials for every loss doesn't exactly set a strong precedent for how to act. Win with integrity, lose with integrity.

Wolfpack68

Quote from: maytag on January 20, 2015, 09:41:28 pm
not trying to get anything started but I guess the referees caused cp to beat Prescott all 3 times last year?
Nah. We just played bad.  ;D We should have won district but I'm guessing you know what happened. I just can't wait for home game. I mean CP is good.

maytag

i fully expect the curly wolves to defend their home court very well, should be another tough game.

ea cat

McGehee girls beat Drew Central. Don't know score. Owls beat the Pirates 62-45 at Drew Central.

ISU7

RiverCrest 61
Osceola     24   Finals (Girls)

Proud Buckaroo

Smackover beat Harmony Grove. 60-54.

Wolfpack68

Quote from: Wolfpack68 on January 20, 2015, 10:13:13 pm
Nah. We just played bad.  ;D We should have won district but I'm guessing you know what happened. I just can't wait for home game. I mean CP is good.
And to clear it up maytag, we won once last year. We won the home game and lost the one at CP and in district.

WFFAN74

West Fork Girls won 52-42, West Fork boys lost but I am unsure of the score.

maytag

Quote from: Wolfpack68 on January 21, 2015, 11:35:04 am
Quote from: Wolfpack68 on January 20, 2015, 10:13:13 pm
And to clear it up maytag, we won once last year. We won the home game and lost the one at CP and in district.
and that's how we beat u 2 of 3, it took you till today to figure out I didn't know what I was talking about.

Wolfpack68

Just stating facts. Asked a fan that attends every game. Sadly I wasn't at that game. He cleared it up for me.

Timberwolf08

Cedar won by 25 or so at Rose Bud tonight.

Head Lion

Manila mercy rules a short handed Hoxie squad.

CincyGuyintheFort

January 24, 2015, 10:18:55 am #40 Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 03:30:57 pm by CincyGuyintheFort
Quote from: l0l on January 20, 2015, 09:57:56 pm
It's amazing to me how many ADULTS teach their kids to make excuses when they lose. Blaming the officials for every loss doesn't exactly set a strong precedent for how to act. Win with integrity, lose with integrity.

I could not agree with you more! It is crazy,BUT all you hafta do is just listen to the fans/parents in the crowd. I am embarrassed for how these people act. So its no wonder that their kids are just as bad.
I don't care what's happening, good calls, bad calls, no calls, etc.  There is never a reason or excuse to disrespect a ref as a player. Its so classless and poor sportsmanship. And people who berate and yell and go ballistic at referees, have much deeper issues than a few bad calls in a high school hoops game.
I grew up with just my mother. She never played sports and did not know much about them. But she still instilled into me from day 1, when I was 7-8 years old, to respect and appreciate the officials. It is stressful and a thankless job being an official and I am so grateful for these men and women who put on the stripes every night, cuz without them, we have no games. And I wish so bad more people understood these things. And I am going to take this to call out the most annoying, ungrateful, and un-educated fans. I wont say entire fan bases but on these particular nights that I witnessed, McAlester and Quinton in Oklahoma. And Springdale(last nite @ Northside was bad, their SHS affiliated female trainer got booted from the bench area to the doorway for acting a fool) and a few people from Alma(95% of Alma fans are wonderful, knowledgeable fans. But there are a few not just bad, but awful cookies in the bunch)

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas