• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Games/Scores for 1/16/15

Started by bulldog42, January 16, 2015, 08:10:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bulldog42

SR Boys end of 1
Flippin 18
Cotter 9

bobcats

Marshall boys over yellville 58-41

bulldog42

Sr boys half
Flippin 37
Cotter 23

bulldog42

Sr Boys end of 3
Flippin 48
Cotter 28

TheGovernor

Harding beats Rose Bud by 11 in what was a close game. Rose Bud shot poorly and Harding controlled the tempo. Was a good hard fought dog fight
Harding 59
Rose Bud 48

bulldog42

Jimbo Morphis

Googlymoogly

BigMan15

HawgBall06

Quote from: BigMan15 on January 16, 2015, 10:40:05 pm
Mayflower???
Centerpoint???

Centerpoint beat Prescott boys & girls tonight.

bobcats

Eagle fan #3

HawgBall06

Cossatot River mercy ruled Fouke in both boys & girls.

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: Oldman on January 16, 2015, 10:10:56 pm
Mcgehee 58 smackover 54

Seems they played them a lot closer than they did last year!

BigMan15

neds

ECS 64 - 15 over Glenrose in boys

oldtimer

Anyone have the score from Mtn. View last night?

Basketballfan13

Quote from: oldtimer on January 17, 2015, 08:48:07 am
Anyone have the score from Mtn. View last night?
Bergman girls win by around 25
Mountain view boys win by 10

oldtimer

WattsOzark

Any insight into the Danville/Atkins girls game last night?  I heard there was a parent on the floor going after a Referee.

ISU7

Quote from: pioneers on January 16, 2015, 08:52:44 pm
Good game at the lions den tonight. Bad end to the game. Colts aren't top ten in my opinion manila hasn't have the athletic ability or size that colts have and colts only won by 7. If colts are too 10 then the lions have to be in the 11-15 range. That's the best shooting game I have seen the colts play to.
Every team do not play the same every night. Kentucky went overtimes with Ole Miss and Texas A&M. Does this not make them still number 1. Manila live and die by the three ball and they happen to be hitting them tonight. Plus everyone knows how tough it is to play at the Lion Den. It doesnt matter how much height a team has, the 2010-11 Colts had one man over six feet but that didnt stop them from winning STATE. But like you said thats your opinion. I still say Go too all the teams in Misssissippi County.. 8)

bootlegger

Quote from: ISU7 on January 17, 2015, 03:36:18 pm
Quote from: pioneers on January 16, 2015, 08:52:44 pm
Good game at the lions den tonight. Bad end to the game. Colts aren't top ten in my opinion manila hasn't have the athletic ability or size that colts have and colts only won by 7. If colts are too 10 then the lions have to be in the 11-15 range. That's the best shooting game I have seen the colts play to.
Every team do not play the same every night. Kentucky went overtimes with Ole Miss and Texas A&M. Does this not make them still number 1. Manila live and die by the three ball and they happen to be hitting them tonight. Plus everyone knows how tough it is to play at the Lion Den. It doesnt matter how much height a team has, the 2010-11 Colts had one man over six feet but that didnt stop them from winning STATE. But like you said thats your opinion. I still say Go too all the teams in Misssissippi County.. 8)your right ISU7 it seems like river crest always bring out the best in Manila and here lately there seems to be a new starting 5 on nearly every game but it seems to continue to work out for them,but I'm not sure they are a top ten or not but on some nights they do look pretty good so maybe they will make some noise in the tournaments.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas