• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tigers vs Eagles Round 1

Started by The Dynasty, January 06, 2015, 09:14:56 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagle fan #3

Quote from: bocatfanforlife on January 09, 2015, 12:47:05 am
Quote from: Eagle fan #3 on January 09, 2015, 12:23:30 am
Quote from: ChucktownTiger on January 06, 2015, 09:44:01 am
Can't wait for this game! I look for the Tigers to come out a little flat, which will allow the Eagles to keep it close for a bit. However, the Tigers are way to talented and to much for the eagles. The Tigers win and win by 10+. I heard from a Paris faithful, that Fenner won't play this week do to discipline issues. Is this true? If so, that would spell trouble for the Eagles.
Um....just alittle below the belt with this post! VERY CLASSLESS! How tacky to post a personal issue on a social media site ESPECIALLY when it's only rumored and no facts to back it up! If you were really concerned, which obviously you are, as to if a specific player would be playing why not just ask that question, simply, you know something along the lines of "does anyone know if Fenner will be playing" not the reason he may or may not be playing! Good thing he's not my son or to answer the question below, yes I'd be ready to meet up before the game and "talk". Furthermore I would use the term paris "faithful" lightly personally I wouldn't consider any one faithful to my team or its players if they were spreading malicious rumors to other schools....JMO!
Jeez man, calm down. All he did was ask if he was playing? He didn't start any rumors or anything. No need to overreact quite like that.
So obviously you can't read because clearly he said he heard he wasn't playing for "discipline reasons" then when it was corrected by the boy's father he went on to say may the person thought he shouldn't play for discipline reasons! Yes that's starting rumors insinuating that a player is or should be in trouble for wrong doings. Just unacceptable in my book! But you are entitled to your opinion as well.....

beach bum

From looking into these teams so far this season. I would say with the game being at Paris it will be very tight and come down to the 4th quarter. When the game shifts to Charleston I think Charleston can win comfortably. Friday's contest should be one of the better one's around the state.

-Painted Fan-

Any time you can get a win over the E-Girls is a good day.
I have a feeling today is going to be EPIC!

WPWells

Y'all don't worry about #3. Anything said against Paris is a personal attack and she'll get on and attack you right back

ChucktownTiger

Quote from: Eagle fan #3 on January 09, 2015, 12:53:48 am
Quote from: bocatfanforlife on January 09, 2015, 12:47:05 am
Quote from: Eagle fan #3 on January 09, 2015, 12:23:30 am
Quote from: ChucktownTiger on January 06, 2015, 09:44:01 am
Can't wait for this game! I look for the Tigers to come out a little flat, which will allow the Eagles to keep it close for a bit. However, the Tigers are way to talented and to much for the eagles. The Tigers win and win by 10+. I heard from a Paris faithful, that Fenner won't play this week do to discipline issues. Is this true? If so, that would spell trouble for the Eagles.
Um....just alittle below the belt with this post! VERY CLASSLESS! How tacky to post a personal issue on a social media site ESPECIALLY when it's only rumored and no facts to back it up! If you were really concerned, which obviously you are, as to if a specific player would be playing why not just ask that question, simply, you know something along the lines of "does anyone know if Fenner will be playing" not the reason he may or may not be playing! Good thing he's not my son or to answer the question below, yes I'd be ready to meet up before the game and "talk". Furthermore I would use the term paris "faithful" lightly personally I wouldn't consider any one faithful to my team or its players if they were spreading malicious rumors to other schools....JMO!
Jeez man, calm down. All he did was ask if he was playing? He didn't start any rumors or anything. No need to overreact quite like that.
So obviously you can't read because clearly he said he heard he wasn't playing for "discipline reasons" then when it was corrected by the boy's father he went on to say may the person thought he shouldn't play for discipline reasons! Yes that's starting rumors insinuating that a player is or should be in trouble for wrong doings. Just unacceptable in my book! But you are entitled to your opinion as well.....

Lol Personal attack? I didn't even put the reason I was told he was being disciplined. If I was being rude or trying to start rumors I woulda done so. Quit being so sensitive and take a chill pill. Like I said I heard it from someone who is close to the program and since I've heard it from someone who will be sporting a blue jersey tonight, so be careful before you start saying I'm making untrue statements. Like I said though, I'm glad he's playing that way there's NO excuses. We all know Paris will still find some but at least that won't be one!

ChucktownTiger

Also, I heard last night Paris ha lost a couple of the players on the girls team. I heard one moves to Northside and not sure about the other. I had no idea about this when saying the Paris girls would beat us by how ever many they want. So I'm gonna change up my girls prediction a bit.

Paris by 12pts

The Dynasty

Eagle Fan #3 step away from the coffee pot or whatever you people from Paris do at 12:30 to get so hyped up. I've heard there was an issue as well from someone from your neck of the woods. Sounds like you need to have people in house quit talking before you tongue lash someone else.

Paris did lose two girls from last year. The Peavy girl went to Northside I think and the Huber girl hung the sneakers up.

mi-ky

Dynasty at least get stuff half way correct.  Lycia Peevy is still at Paris and didn't go to Northside. LOL One Huber graduated and the other quit.

BigMan15

How funny that u thought Peevy went to Northside...lol..now i cant take u serious anymore..ur just running ur mouth..the two girls out tonight is kytan and lacey..paris wins by 15+..on the boys side ..haha how funny that u think we complain or make excuses after every loss...try reading ctowns post after every loss...its always something the calls were bad, our football players werent ready, injuries, etc...look at my post if we lost its because we didnt play well...no excuses..do what u got to do..so as for tonight i dont want to hear any complaining either way..if ctown plays like there supposed to they should win by 10-15 points...but we love being the underdog and fenner tends to play big in these types of games...ask alma how they felt after we beat them..we will be ready...

Paris 65
Ctown 59

The Chief CL

How does he play when not the underdog?

Such as a homecoming game at a 1A school.

CL>PHS=2X

ChucktownTiger

Quote from: BigMan15 on January 09, 2015, 09:20:33 am
How funny that u thought Peevy went to Northside...lol..now i cant take u serious anymore..ur just running ur mouth..the two girls out tonight is kytan and lacey..paris wins by 15+..on the boys side ..haha how funny that u think we complain or make excuses after every loss...try reading ctowns post after every loss...its always something the calls were bad, our football players werent ready, injuries, etc...look at my post if we lost its because we didnt play well...no excuses..do what u got to do..so as for tonight i dont want to hear any complaining either way..if ctown plays like there supposed to they should win by 10-15 points...but we love being the underdog and fenner tends to play big in these types of games...ask alma how they felt after we beat them..we will be ready...

Paris 65
Ctown 59

Lol, We complain when we lose? The diferene between us complaining when we lose and Paris complaining when they lose is, you guys lose at a much higher rate than Charleston. So I guess it's just that we get to see you complain more often.

neds

This is starting to look like the football play-off board , good stuff!

BigMan15

Last time i checked Paris has less losses than Charleston

ChucktownTiger

Quote from: BigMan15 on January 09, 2015, 10:10:58 am
Last time i checked Paris has less losses than Charleston

Yea we beef up the schedule a little better before Confrence play. Also tends to be the case when ur fball team good and plays in the post season. Something Paris isn't to familiar with.

BigMan15

Im not talking football...but its funny ur like let me beef up my schedule...alright let take one the worst in 6A and one of the worst in 7A...we played and beat a top team in 6A and played and lost to a very good huntsville...we have two bad losses but ctown has a few bad ones as well

WPWells

A few meaning one to Scranton still without our football players

redheadfan

Fenner get a couple shots off but charleston will shut him down with one player and no it won't be ward I have a feeling it will be skeets. Skeets also crap down the big guy from van burean which IMO is a lot better player than fenner I feel sorry for bigman talking about his kid so much in this game because he will not be a factor

BoxNOne

Quote from: neds on January 09, 2015, 09:51:42 am
This is starting to look like the football play-off board , good stuff!

Yea, I live over 200 miles away and I am looking forward to the result tonight. Also looking forward to the post game remarks.

BigMan15

Redhead fan is skeets...i hope they put u on him..

redheadfan

I promise you I am not skeets your just scared because fenner will be shut down by a kid that everyone over looks

BigMan15

Whatever skeets...i hope u guard him..i will be honest and give u props u have gotten a lot better im proud of u and the hard work u put in is now paying off...good job.

Moonshiner

I have certainly enjoyed the cross talk between the 2 teams fans.  I live too far way but wish I could see this game.  Can't wait to hear the remarks afterward. I know BoxNOne said the same thing earlier.

The Dynasty

My bad about Peavy. Was asking someone from Paris and they thought she'd moved. Either way they should beat the girls.

As far as Fenner showing up in big games.... I wish he'd have shown up against ECS in last years finals.

No excuses from me BigMan. If you win tonight you will have earned it. I can see why you get hot under the collar. I'm sure it gets annoying for one team to continue getting their backsides handed to them by the same school time after time. You chose that however.

ChucktownTiger

Quote from: BigMan15 on January 09, 2015, 11:05:23 am
Redhead fan is skeets...i hope they put u on him..

The combo of Skeets and Lenny will be enough for Fenner to not wanna finish the game! The Irish Boot will have fenner and company seeing green for day!

The Chief CL

Ouch. And I can't believe you guys aren't giving your girls team any more support than that.  Come on they beat us by like 15-20 pts. 

ChucktownTiger

Quote from: The Chief CL on January 09, 2015, 09:38:32 am
How does he play when not the underdog?

Such as a homecoming game at a 1A school.

CL>PHS=2X

+1

WPWells

Anyone who enjoys basketball should play the pick'em CincyGuyintheFort is running. Go to the Killer Crossover board and make your picks for tonight!

The Chief CL

Well I see you picked against CL.   Typical CHS fan.  :)

WPWells

Gotta make our loss to Scranton look better ;)

The Chief CL

What about tonight when you lose to Paris?

WPWells

The Chief CL

I would love to come down to Paris and watch this game .      But I can't attend a CHS game.   Why you ask?

My teepee isn't big enough to house all the Charleston women that would love to become squaws when I show up in my buffalo briefs.

WPWells

WPWells

Charleston girls beat Paris 39-34!

ChucktownTiger

Charleston Girls made me look stupid.....which isn't hard to do. Great win Lady Tigers. What a game. Now ready for some boys play. Gym is packed, GREAT ATMOSPHERE

WPWells

Getting updates. Don't have a score but it's 10-2 on fouls

WPWells

WPWells

Someone who's there comment on this

WPWells

Okay got a score. It's 15-9 Paris late in the first and the foul count is 12-3

WPWells

17-11 Paris after 1. 13-4 on fouls

WPWells

Paris is up 34-29 at the half. Ward has 13. Fenner has 9

Eagle fan #3

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on January 09, 2015, 06:52:55 am
Y'all don't worry about #3. Anything said against Paris is a personal attack and she'll get on and attack you right back
Glad you recognize and know this! But even an uneducated person should be able to recognize when you state an individual's name, you are speaking personally about them! Example if I were to say 12th man is a tad narrisstic, referring to himself in third person always, and a wanna be couch coach, that would be "personal" or would that just be a mere observation from a poster? I think Chucktowners are cute, still don't know how to act like they been there before teehee

WowAnArrowFan

WPWells

Charleston is up 61-60 with the ball. 1:14 left

bdubyab60

WPWells

ChucktownCPA

Just got a text. Chucktown wins by 5.

WPWells

Apparently it was a fantastic ballgame

eagle-fan

Maybe Fenner was nervous? Well, wonder what he will do at Charleston in February with the crowd against him even more than tonight?  I felt Paris would win by 4-5 or so but having one of our players out and one slightly hobbling on an ankle surely accounted for the loss in just a 5 point difference. At full steam next month, still think we will lose by 5 again. Maybe Fenner's jitters will be gone by then. But just wait until his Jr and Sr years! Can't wait..  :-*

neds

Game lived up to all the hype , congrats to Charleston. Paris is the real deal , both should do well come tournament time.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas