• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Games 1/6/15

Started by bulldog42, January 06, 2015, 07:15:07 am

Previous topic - Next topic

bulldog42

Here are the games for 1/6/15 per AHSAA, * denotes conference games. 

3A1W
Cedarville @ Mansfield *
Elkins @ Lavaca *
Greenland @ Westfork *
Mulberry @ Haas Hall

3A1E
Bergman @ Flippin *
Valley Springs @ Cotter *
Yellville Summit @ Green Forest *
Melbourne @ Mountain View *

3A2
Bald Knob @ Barton *
Cedar Ridge @ Rose Bud *
Harding Academy @ Marianna Lee *

3A3
Hoxie @ Rivercrest (boys) *
Maynard @ Piggott (boys)

3A4
Atkins @ Charleston *
Booneville @ Scranton
Danville @ Two Rivers *
Lamar @ Paris *

3A5
BHG @ ECS *
Bismarck @ Jessieville *
Perryville @ Glen Rose *
Mayflower @ Greenbrier

3A7
Cossatot River @ Centerpoint *
Fouke @ Horatio *
Prescott @ Genoa Central *

BigMan15

Really good games tonight...lamar paris two rivers danville and others...exciting night of basketball..infact this week will finally let us see a lot about the top ten..

bobcats

Quote from: BigMan15 on January 06, 2015, 08:59:21 am
Really good games tonight...lamar paris two rivers danville and others...exciting night of basketball..infact this week will finally let us see a lot about the top ten..

Not sure what you consider a really good game.  Bad teams playing each other doesn't make a good game.

BigMan15

Sorry these games will see how the conference will look..

WildcatGrandpa13

Should be interesting to see if BHG will be ready to play after losing their two best players last year...

BigMan15

I guess BHG is on a hot streak so it will be interesting to see how they compete with ECS..

TheGovernor

Rose bud is at cedar ridge

bulldog42

Sr girls half
Flippin 26
Bergman 25

bulldog42

SR girls final
Bergman 50
Flippin 36

neds

bulldog42

Sr boys half
Flippin 20
Bergman 13

doubled

bootlegger

January 06, 2015, 08:36:52 pm #12 Last Edit: January 06, 2015, 08:38:58 pm by bootlegger
rivercrest boys beat hoxie 53 to 39.rivercrest 3 and 0 in conference

neds

smallybells

Perryville 72 Glenrose 53- Sr. Boys and and a couple of folks got thrown out of the gym for the side show entertainment.

bulldog42

Flippin boys over Bergman 46-32.   Flippin improves to 7-0 in conference.   

BigMan15

#EagleStrong

Quote from: neds on January 06, 2015, 08:50:29 pm
76-65 ECS final

Sounds like BHG indeed came to play. I said within 10 would be impressive, but 11 is darn good. Good showing Cardinals.

Eagle20

I wasn't there but I guess BHG played ECS fairly tough cutting it to 8 with 4:00 left and eventually falling 76-65.  They told me ECS hit 10 3'a in 1st half. 

Googlymoogly

Senior Boys
Valley Springs 71, Cotter 69 OT. Hogue had 32 for Valley including the game winner

Senior Girls
Valley Springs 70, Cotter 22. Valley led 36-0 after one, 49-1 at halftime.

Junior Boys
Valley Springs 41, Cotter 37. Valley takes control of league race by handing Cotter its first loss of season.

TheKoozie

CR girls won 70-38
Starters didn't play in the 4th

CR boys won 84-62
Starters didn't play in the 4th

Rosebud came out in the boys game with a strategy to shut down Reeves. The put 2 guys on him from the tip and let the other players play CR 3 on 4.. Reeves stayed on the other end of the court while this was happening and it didn't take long for CR to build a 20 pt lead.

TheGovernor

January 07, 2015, 06:47:52 am #21 Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 06:53:57 am by TheGovernor
Well I saw this game strategy worked for first quarter. It was 17-22 at end of first. But cedars good role players started making shots and that made it tough for Rose Bud. Props to Rose Bud for a gutsy strategy, although in my opinion they were just over matched from the start in my opinion. Credit to Cedar for other guys stepping up. They should win this conference.

In the girls game it was ugly from tip. Cedars girls shot the ball extremely well and out rebounded RB girls. I think this game will be a little different at Rose Bud but Cedar should pull it out. They could win conference also in my opinion. They are deeper than Harding

bb1996

Centerpoint wins by 4 in sr boys action Tanner brunt goes for 30

WFFAN74

West Fork girls lost to Greenland 51-26. It was ugly. Anyone know the score of the Elkins/Lavaca game??

Basketballfan13

Anyone know the score of the Mountain View and Melbourne girls game?

ISU7

Quote from: bobcats on January 06, 2015, 09:47:53 am
Quote from: BigMan15 on January 06, 2015, 08:59:21 am

Not sure what you consider a really good game.  Bad teams playing each other doesn't make a good game.
I take it your team is a juggernaunt... 8) ;D

doubled

Marriana Lee vs harding score?

TheGovernor

Marianna over Harding 82-75

HawgBall06

Quote from: bb1996 on January 07, 2015, 08:00:14 am
Centerpoint wins by 4 in sr boys action Tanner brunt goes for 30

Yep, great game for Centerpoint & Brunt (very quick, nice shot).  Cossatot River boys didn't use their inside advantage very well at all. 

BTW, Cossatot River girls won by about 20. 

Boys are 20-6 (0-1)
Girls are 19-7 (1-0) 

RiceBurner501

Both teams were killin it from the 3 point line during this ECS vs BHG. Wilks had close to 35 or so. Robinson had about 25. I was really impressed with how well BHG could shoot the basketball, at least wilks and number 20.

WildcatGrandpa13

Quote from: RiceBurner501 on January 07, 2015, 12:35:07 pm
Both teams were killin it from the 3 point line during this ECS vs BHG. Wilks had close to 35 or so. Robinson had about 25. I was really impressed with how well BHG could shoot the basketball, at least wilks and number 20.
Wilks impressed me. That kid can really play. At one point in the 1st quarter the score was 21-5 ECS, but BHG never gave up and they battled back. Good showing by BHG, great game for Wilks

WowAnArrowFan

Greenlands better then people think...

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas