• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prescott Curley Wolf Basketball

Started by Wolfpack68, December 02, 2014, 04:11:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Wolfpack68

WPWells

12th Man knows they're usually a state tournament team that never makes much noise. Don't know of any reason to think differently of them this year

Wolfpack68

Boys and Girls won tonight. Boys 77-33. Forget girls score. But we did play Lafayette. Play Bradley this Friday.

Wolfpack68

Boys and Girls won again tonight. Don't remember the scores. Another great game from Ricardo Roberts!

Ralphina

Boys will be a contender this year.  They are looking really good.  Last year they were young!!  Fun to watch!!!

Wolfpack68

Curley Wolves win another one. Tonight they beat the Nashville Scrappers. Very good game from both teams. Girls weren't so lucky. Both of them lost Monday though.

~WPS~

Another tough loss for Nashville. Still missing Pettway.

KOJACK

Quote from: Ballplayer1 on December 09, 2014, 09:51:17 pm
Another tough loss for Nashville. Still missing Pettway.
Why has Pettway been "missing" so much lately  ???

~WPS~

Wolfpack68

I need a loyal Curley Wolf fan to please take over for tomorrow. I'll be in the Rock.

crmorrow24

Curley Wolves beat Blevins last night in the Kirby tournament to stay undefeated on the young season and will move on to play in the championship game Saturday night.  Tonight they hit the road to take on Camden Harmony Grove.

Wolfpack68

Quote from: crmorrow24 on December 12, 2014, 05:47:58 am
Curley Wolves beat Blevins last night in the Kirby tournament to stay undefeated on the young season and will move on to play in the championship game Saturday night.  Tonight they hit the road to take on Camden Harmony Grove.
Heard they won. Girls lost.

HeadBussa08

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on December 02, 2014, 04:54:27 pm
12th Man knows they're usually a state tournament team that never makes much noise. Don't know of any reason to think differently of them this year
Actually were a contender making allot of noise 2007 thru 2009 and made the semis in 2011(losing to chucktown lol)

Wolfpack68

Really missing Curley Wolf Basketball :'(

Wolfpack68

Wolves and Lady Wolves win big tonight over Taylor. Jr High boys also won big. I think the Boys and Girls are ready for conference.

Wolfpack68

Girls lose tonight against GC. Boys get another big win. I believe the next game is Friday against Horatio in PTOWN.

Wolfpack68

Lady Wolves and Wolves win tonight. Congrats to Khaalid Stewart for the dunk.

Wolfpack68

Wolves lost 2 in a row past two nights to Gurdon and Cossatot. Big Game Friday. I hope I can make the trip.

HawgBall06

Quote from: Wolfpack68 on January 13, 2015, 09:31:48 pm
Wolves lost 2 in a row past two nights to Gurdon and Cossatot. Big Game Friday. I hope I can make the trip.

Ya'll against Centerpoint should be a really good game, but I think the Prescott inside game should give them the edge.

Wolfpack68

Quote from: HawgBall06 on January 14, 2015, 02:01:30 am
Quote from: Wolfpack68 on January 13, 2015, 09:31:48 pm

Ya'll against Centerpoint should be a really good game, but I think the Prescott inside game should give them the edge.
I would agree since Ricardo Roberts is back. Has missed some games but really happy that he has returned. He can play!

Wolfpack68

Boys and Girls both lost. The MVP has to go to the refs. They really led CP to the victory! >:(

Ole Man River

How many points, rebounds, and assists did the refs have???

The_Devil_Himself

Wolfpack68

Well when you call a charge on a player that was driving in and got knocked down, you don't score points, you take them away.

Wolfpack68

All three teams win tonight against the Fouke Monsters.

Wolfpack68

Attention Curley Wolf Fans and others. Super Tuesday will be in Precott the next two weeks.
Week 1: Cossatot River
Week 2: Centerpoint
Biggest games of the year.

Wolfpack68

To all of the Curley Wolf fans that didn't come tonight, yall should be disappointed. Our boys win in buzzer beater fashion. Kyle Munn is the man of the hour. Tough played game, but the Wolves pushed through. All Wolves fans better show up next Tuesday. We welcome the Knights of Centerpoint. Be there!

FlyingEagle24

Quote from: Wolfpack68 on January 27, 2015, 09:18:06 pm
To all of the Curley Wolf fans that didn't come tonight, yall should be disappointed. Our boys win in buzzer beater fashion. Kyle Munn is the man of the hour. Tough played game, but the Wolves pushed through. All Wolves fans better show up next Tuesday. We welcome the Knights of Centerpoint. Be there!
Cossatot definitely had a bad game at the line, around 6-18 free throws while Prescott only missed like 2-3

Wolfpack68

Lady Wolves win at Horatio tonight. Looked like the boys were on the way to a win when I left. Big game Tuesday.

Wolfpack68

Tomorrow is the Day! Prescott and Centerpoint in PTOWN. Can't wait ;D

Wolfpack68

Only 18 hours and 9 mins left. I know them Wolves are ready to eat.

Wolfpack68

bb1996

Yes but are hearts r heavy today as grandmother of #23 funeral is today... Over a seven year period counting pee wee summerball junior and senior high she has missed 3 games out of about 700... She was the number one fan

HawgBall06

Quote from: bb1996 on February 03, 2015, 07:39:03 am
Yes but are hearts r heavy today as grandmother of #23 funeral is today... Over a seven year period counting pee wee summerball junior and senior high she has missed 3 games out of about 700... She was the number one fan

Sorry to hear that, good luck to ya'll tonight.

Wolfpack68

Sorry to here. Send prayers for the family.

3ADude

bb1996

Thanks... As we all know it will be a war but should be a fun one to watch

maytag

mrs. cox would want the boys to give it their all. she wouldnt have had it any other way. good luck knights.

Wolfpack68

Lady Wolves 21
Lady Knights 15
Halftime

Wolfpack68

maytag

bad refs again tonight in boys game i assume?

Wolfpack68

They missed a few but I'm not gonna get on them. We messed up some and yall took advantage. 14 was good at the line, I couldn't hear myself think. But that foul wasn't a foul. Anyone else would have agreed. They were both going for the ball and they both have equal advantages, so when I kid gets bumped into, they're shouldn't be a call. But that's none of my business. You know if they would have made a bad call that you would have been irritated as well.

Wolfpack68

Nobody ever said 3rd place couldn't win district. I'm not bragging, but don't get big headed and think the Wolves are done.

maytag

no big head here. yall may very likely win district.But everytime we win it can't always be the referees that caused it.
sometimes maybe but not always. good luck rest of season except against CP.Hope everyone stays healthy .hopefully our conference can may a big run this year.

Wolfpack68

I'm just gonna say this. Every player on your team can shoot.

maytag

BigWolfC/O2017

There were bad calls on both sides and some bad no class just saying

Wolfpack68

maytag

Wolfpack68

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas