• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

For anyone interested Webb City 49 Rockhurst 20. final

Started by webbfootball03, August 28, 2015, 09:38:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

webbfootball03

Rockhurst  has a whale of a running back . Not much else

Proud Buckaroo

How do you think the Webb City/HAR-BAR game will go? I say a blow out..

Proud Buckaroo

WPWells

I predicted Har-Ber so I'll say that one is a really good game. I think Bentonville blows out Rockhurst. They were thoroughly unimpressive last night

Pr8hd

I think Webb City takes Har-Ber in this match up. Used to live in Joplin by the college close to Webb City and it has something there akin to what GW does here albeit longer sustained success. They were power a back then when I lived there and had the Wistrom boys playing ball for them...not much has changed in the 20 plus years since I was there.  Great program,coach, and support.

I believe they would still be on their long win streak if not snapped by Har-Ber back in 2013. 

businesstron

Rockhurst  isn't a bad team.  I won't be surprised if the game with Bentonville is as close as it as been the last few years.   I think Webb City will blow out Harber.   I dn't think Harber is that much better than Rockhurst is.  They are still a decent team though. 

Razorback Red

I think Webb City wins a close game, but Harber will hang with them.  I know Union made some mistakes last week (scrimmage I know), but Harber stood toe to toe with them and Webb City is not a Union's level from an overall athletic standpoint; they are a system team.  The tough thing about playing Webb City is the same as playing Cabot in AR; it's the only time all season you have to prepare for that style of offense. 

I do think Harber will score on WC, just a matter of the Harber D creating a couple of TO's which is tough to do against a power running attack. 

Razorback Red

As for the Bville/KC Rockhurst game, it is Bvill's first game and Rock's 3rd game, so that will make it closer than expected.  I will stick to my prediction of Bville by a TD, just because Bville will probably have to work through some mistakes and it is a true road game.   

Take last year for example, they played week 1 for Bville and week 3 for Rock and Bville lost by a point.  Had they played late in the season, Bville was probably 3 TD's better. 

mazz

Quote from: Razorback Red on August 30, 2015, 05:51:08 pm
As for the Bville/KC Rockhurst game, it is Bvill's first game and Rock's 3rd game, so that will make it closer than expected.  I will stick to my prediction of Bville by a TD, just because Bville will probably have to work through some mistakes and it is a true road game.   

Take last year for example, they played week 1 for Bville and week 3 for Rock and Bville lost by a point.  Had they played late in the season, Bville was probably 3 TD's better.

So it is not logical that Rock to could have improved throughout the season and had similar outcome?

webbfootball03

August 30, 2015, 09:01:12 pm #9 Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 09:14:08 pm by webbfootball03
I think what he was saying was there is a big difference between game 1 and game 3. It just came off as only Bentonville  gets better during the season and Rockhurst  is at its best by week 3 and doesnt improve at all during the season

webbfootball03

August 30, 2015, 09:06:39 pm #10 Last Edit: August 30, 2015, 09:09:33 pm by webbfootball03
I saw the same agruements from California  folks following  the dls game last night. It was their first time playing in texas and got beat. The calli folks claimed it only happened bc it was their first game even though it was trinitys first game too. I agree with most texas guys on this ....if dls played in texas ; they would be good but would have never went on a run like they did

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas