• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2017 4A All-State Basketball

Started by Brian G, March 13, 2017, 06:57:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Brian G

Congrats to all the recipients.

See attached list below.

(List provided by AAA)

Brian G

Brian G

Brian G

Before you ask, All-Conference is handled by each conference in their own way.  You can safely assume that all All-State players are also All-Conference but there will be some additional players that make All-Conference that didn't make All-State.

beach bum

So where is the POTUS guy who said McBride was overrated? I bet McBride sure doesn't care while he holds Baptist Prep's state title trophy and MVP trophy now.

pridgehog

Quote from: beach bum on March 13, 2017, 08:15:08 pm
So where is the POTUS guy who said McBride was overrated? I bet McBride sure doesn't care while he holds Baptist Prep's state title trophy and MVP trophy now.
McBride and Vanover are really good players.  McBride can stop on a dime and pull up from anywhere and knock down shots. After they three peat next year I would expect McBride to go to a big time prep school unless he commits to a college his Junior year. I hope Mike Anderson offers him, I think he could be a very good D1 player.

Brian G

March 14, 2017, 03:09:46 pm #6 Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 03:20:44 pm by B.G.
Just musing here...

Would they stay at Prep if there was a coaching change?

LRRandy

Quote from: B.G. on March 14, 2017, 03:09:46 pm
Just musing here...

Would they stay at Prep if their was a coaching change?
is the Bentonville job still open?

pridgehog

Quote from: LRRandy on March 14, 2017, 03:17:50 pm
is the Bentonville job still open?
If Vanover and Mcbride came with him, they could win a 7A title next year...

Baller91

Quote from: B.G. on March 13, 2017, 07:25:29 pm
Before you ask, All-Conference is handled by each conference in their own way.  You can safely assume that all All-State players are also All-Conference but there will be some additional players that make All-Conference that didn't make All-State.

Where can you find a list of the all conference players in each conference?

RamblinRazorWreck

March 16, 2017, 10:10:52 am #10 Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 10:12:50 am by RamblinRazorWreck

And the single season scoring record (as a 10th grader) for a school that now has 5 State Championships.

Congrats to each and every All-State Team member!

prHOG13

He's a moronic troll just like a users handle that rhymes with teach dumb

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas