• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

shandon Goldman (Lincoln)

Started by mr.gametime, May 19, 2015, 09:51:36 am

Previous topic - Next topic

mr.gametime

Does anyone know if he has signed with a school yet....so where he had an offer from Utah state and was being recruited by a few other D1 schools.....I don't watch 4A basketball... So could someone tell me if he could possible walk on at Arkansas and play in coach Anderson's system?

beach bum

Quote from: mr.gametime on May 19, 2015, 09:51:36 am
Does anyone know if he has signed with a school yet....so where he had an offer from Utah state and was being recruited by a few other D1 schools.....I don't watch 4A basketball... So could someone tell me if he could possible walk on at Arkansas and play in coach Anderson's system?

He would get tired in games at the high school level being the superior player. In college he would be dying trying to guard superior athletes. He does have the foot speed to guard on the perimeter or the strength to guard guys in the post at the college level. You guys aren't doing him a favor by overreaching on his abilities. He is a very low DI or more likely DII player.

doober3

I heard he is going to some kind of Prep Academy to bulk up.  Somehow it won't count towards his 4 years.  Probably a smart move.

MA

Was offered by Boston College and Sam Houston St today. More to come over the next 3 weeks.

pridgehog

Does anybody know what happened to Shandon Goldman? Where did he end up playing College ball at?

Cajun Hog

Quote from: pridgehog on December 10, 2015, 01:26:50 pm
Does anybody know what happened to Shandon Goldman? Where did he end up playing College ball at?

Prep School in Wisconsin.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas