• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4A South Region @ Monticello

Started by Uncle Tupelo, February 10, 2015, 01:32:14 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Scrappcheerdad

Scrappcheerdad

Scrappcheerdad

Scrappcheerdad

Bulldog92

Casper, how about that prediction??

casper07

I think it's very sad.. That's what I think...  Sad for 7 4A that their best team in the conference all year can't beat a second place team from 8 4A that is 40 points worse than Star City. Pitiful

THE D.O.C

Quote from: casper07 on February 27, 2015, 05:54:28 pm
I think it's very sad.. That's what I think...  Sad for 7 4A that their best team in the conference all year can't beat a second place team from 8 4A that is 40 points worse than Star City. Pitiful
Well, where were you the last 4 years when Malvern was hot out of the 7-4A.

Bulldog92

Just say you were wrong!!  That's all I want to hear, LOL!!!

THE D.O.C

@ArkActAssnAAA South Region BOYS
Hamburg-13
Malvern-5

noonerricky

THE D.O.C

Bulldog92

D.O.C.  I have been right there every ballgame 2011 SC wins regionals and makes it to semifinals, 2012 SC wins regional and state, 2013 Malvern beats SC in regional finals by a few and wins state, 2014 Malvern wins regional and state. You can double check me.

Bulldog92

7-4A has owned regionals for past three years but it might be 8-4A's turn this year. Neither conference is as good as it has been but when SC is playing like they are capable they are a step above the rest. Just a homer's opinion!!

Bulldog92

Bauxite boys and girls play the last two games tonight.

THE D.O.C

Quote from: Bulldog92 on February 27, 2015, 06:11:08 pm
7-4A has owned regionals for past three years but it might be 8-4A's turn this year. Neither conference is as good as it has been but when SC is playing like they are capable they are a step above the rest. Just a homer's opinion!!
Becky is a good coach.

THE D.O.C

Region BOYS
Hamburg-32
Malvern-24

might be 2nd Q

casper07

Quote from: THE D.O.C on February 27, 2015, 05:58:13 pm
whoa whoa, I'll give you two years. That's it.. You had a good two year run, but get on a consistent level and then hollar at me...

casper07

Quote from: Bulldog92 on February 27, 2015, 06:11:08 pm
Last two years that's it.. If they want to toot their horn on that lets applaud them. Other than that it's owned by star city and if they need to proof come look in the trophy case...

Bulldog92

I know what you are saying but they do own the past two years worth of state championship hardware!! The

casper07

Quote from: Bulldog92 on February 27, 2015, 07:12:23 pm
I know what you are saying but they do own the past two years worth of state championship hardware!! The
now you see why I get slapped a bunch 😂 proof is in the pudding and yea like I said, I give them the last two years.. He said four... I guess I was confused?? And my simple statement that he piped in about was simply how horrific that conference was this year.. There's no comparison!!!!

Bulldog92

I've known why you get slapped a bunch for at least 36 years, but that's for another thread!!!  Chill out!!

THE D.O.C

Quote from: casper07 on February 27, 2015, 06:58:28 pm
Quote from: THE D.O.C on February 27, 2015, 05:58:13 pm
whoa whoa, I'll give you two years. That's it.. You had a good two year run, but get on a consistent level and then hollar at me...
2011 Malvern lost Shiloh in 1st round who won State. 2012 Malvern lost to Star City in Simi who won State. 2013/2014 State Champs. Hold your hat tight casper07, they will be back soon.

casper07

I can go back to 1990? I'll hold it tight and wait...

casper07

Quote from: Bulldog92 on February 27, 2015, 07:23:16 pm
I've known why you get slapped a bunch for at least 36 years, but that's for another thread!!!  Chill out!!
hey I don't get slapped. Let's get that out there now.. I'm not the one who started this. I simply stated a fact.. I support facts. Not opinions. Oh, and quit making me that old... Im 34

Bulldog92

LOL!!!  Good luck DOC, hope you can handle the can of worms you have opened!!!

Hootiethehog

Anyone got a final on the Malvern-Hamburg game? It was in the third quarter quite a while ago, but I never heard a final.

Bulldog92

Hamburg won just don't know score.

casper07

Hey, I'm done!! I just kinda thought it was funny...

Bulldog92

Casper Crossett is up 28-18 at half. Better go back and look in that crystal ball I think yours is cracked!!!  LOL!!

THE D.O.C

Quote from: Bulldog92 on February 27, 2015, 07:40:37 pm
All these teams including Star City know how it feel to struggle.

THE D.O.C

I can remember when the 8-4A girls only had 2-3 teams that were decent for a long time. Monticello, Dumas and Star City. Things have just started to change, it's looking like Crossett might beat Bauxite

Bulldog92

Yeah every school has their down years!!

Bulldog92

You are right DOC. Brookland and Ozark must be for real!!

Bulldog92

THE D.O.C

Quote from: Bulldog92 on February 27, 2015, 08:16:15 pm
You are right DOC. Brookland and Ozark must be for real!!
Brookland, Ozark, CAC, Riverview, Pottsville, Huntsville

Bulldog92

Where do you think Star City fits?

noonerricky

CounterPunch

wow! Monticello and Crossett won? Wow, just wow. Star City may win the regional championship by 40+ points!

Jack1990

So three out of four coming out of our region are from the 8? Wow!!

noonerricky

I truly believe that Ozark is the only team that can compete w star city

Bulldog92

Ricky I haven't seen any of them play so I can't compare so I will just agree with Ya, LOL!!!

WPWells

LRRandy

Quote from: noonerricky on February 27, 2015, 09:26:23 pm
I truly believe that Ozark is the only team that can compete w star city
I saw Star City girls win the Heber holiday tournament. I have seen Ozark play 4 times. I would love to see those two teams play. I won't predict the winner but it would be a fun game to watch.

casper07

Quote from: THE D.O.C on February 27, 2015, 08:06:07 pm
I can remember when the 8-4A girls only had 2-3 teams that were decent for a long time. Monticello, Dumas and Star City. Things have just started to change, it's looking like Crossett might beat Bauxite
star city and Dumas are the only teams in the 8 4A that have ever played a factor in the post season.

Code3Cat

6 out of the 8 teams going to state from 8 4A, it's been a LONG LONG if ever since that's happen.

casper07

Quote from: THE D.O.C on February 27, 2015, 08:01:54 pm
whats your definition of struggle?? Probably not the same as mine. Better term would be "not as good"...

casper07

Quote from: Code3Cat on February 28, 2015, 06:36:55 am
6 out of the 8 teams going to state from 8 4A, it's been a LONG LONG if ever since that's happen.
Codeman!!! Long time buddy!!!

THE D.O.C

Quote from: casper07 on February 28, 2015, 09:29:36 am
whats your definition of struggle?? Probably not the same as mine. Better term would be "not as good"...
I'll buy that. A good coach can have a down year or 2 with less than normal talent and always find a way to do the unexpected. Good coaches can have a decent group but they usually have a plan for the future.

casper07

Quote from: THE D.O.C on February 28, 2015, 09:39:12 am
I'll buy that. A good coach can have a down year or 2 with less than normal talent and always find a way to do the unexpected. Good coaches can have a decent group but they usually have a plan for the future.
Well I'm gonna say Malvern reaches the finals. I still can't see Monticello the second best team in our region. Please prove me right...

Bulldog92

Quote from: THE D.O.C on February 28, 2015, 09:39:12 am
You have described Coach Browns 22 years in Star City, LOL!!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas