• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2015---FINAL 2A MONEY POLL

Started by 3 Dollar, May 19, 2015, 10:50:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

searkhogfan

Rison fans claim they'll have  a 9th grade pitcher again next year.

skydiver

The team to beat for next year won it this year. It's Spring Hills to lose. Afte that you can flip a coin. There are several young teams that will be much improved next season. Should be another fun year to watch. As for myself, I'm going to focus on transfers and the AAA BEING BIASED. Tough job but someone has to do it.

CMhawgtracks

Quote from: searkhogfan on May 25, 2015, 08:44:22 am
Rison fans claim they'll have  a 9th grade pitcher again next year.
is the pitcher Rison had this year leaving or did she fail?

searkhogfan

No & No.  They just claim they have 8th grader that's better.  Idk, I thought this years pitcher was pretty good.

old dawg

Quote from: skydiver on May 25, 2015, 09:18:54 am
The team to beat for next year won it this year. It's Spring Hills to lose. Afte that you can flip a coin. There are several young teams that will be much improved next season. Should be another fun year to watch. As for myself, I'm going to focus on transfers and the AAA BEING BIASED. Tough job but someone has to do it.
That would be a tough job... I believe Spring Hill and Foreman will both be tough. PC will have something to say about it if they get a good class moving up. SH is going to have to stay hungry because now the target is on their back.

CMhawgtracks

May 25, 2015, 10:38:38 am #55 Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 10:43:33 am by CMhawgtracks
Quote from: old dawg on May 25, 2015, 10:20:32 am
Quote from: skydiver on May 25, 2015, 09:18:54 am
That would be a tough job... I believe Spring Hill and Foreman will both be tough. PC will have something to say about it if they get a good class moving up. SH is going to have to stay hungry because now the target is on their back.
Foreman, has been tough for years, I can see no reason to think they would not be in the hunt. I don't know about Spring Hill, don't know how many returners they have, who's moving up or anything except they sent their coach off with a state championship. I like the way he and the girls represented your community.
I also know since PC beat both Spring Hill and Foreman this year, somebody will be looking for some payback...

True Fan

Magnet Cove should be much better. They actually lost their senior catcher who had to pitch a lot this year. They will have a Jr returning who pitched very well against Spring Hill at the D-Mac. Also have a couple of underclassmen who could take over the circle. Also hearing talk that they are planning to play as a team this summer. They have in the past, but didn't the last couple of years. To me, that makes as much difference as anything. If you go your own way all summer, wait for football season to end, wait for the bball girls to get done, and then cancel a bunch of early season games for weather, there's no way you are going to be able to make a run. The top teams at the end of next season are the ones who are making plans now.

beastmode00

Quote from: CMhawgtracks on May 25, 2015, 08:36:43 am
Quote from: beastmode00 on May 24, 2015, 11:39:18 pm
Where is PC in this list?
PC should be the team to beat. The pitcher will be a junior and only two starters graduated, so if the injury bug stays away, PC should be strong.
Rison has a really good young pitcher, they may be a team to watch.
So what does her being a junior have to do with anything. Have you seen all the Freshman starters making noise this year.

old dawg

Once again... I believe the state title will reside in south arkansas. If I am not mistaken the state champion has come from the south region 9 out of the last ten years.

CMhawgtracks

Quote from: beastmode00 on May 25, 2015, 10:52:44 am
PC should be the team to beat. The pitcher will be a junior and only two starters graduated, so if the injury bug stays away, PC should be strong.
So what does her being a junior have to do with anything. Have you seen all the Freshman starters making noise this year.
well, since every team from high school to college rely on junior and seniors for experience and leadership, I'd say her being a junior has a lot to do with it, but who am I to say?

beastmode00

Quote from: CMhawgtracks on May 25, 2015, 11:56:01 am
Quote from: beastmode00 on May 25, 2015, 10:52:44 am
well, since every team from high school to college rely on junior and seniors for experience and leadership, I'd say her being a junior has a lot to do with it, but who am I to say?

As many kids who play travel ball in off season. You can lead as a freshman or sophomore just as well as juniors or seniors.

NEASPORTSFAN

Midland lost 6 or 7 seniors. Reeves returns at catcher but that's about all I can remember.

old dawg

Is everybody losing six or seven seniors. If so I guess those freshman leaders will just have to step up a notch. Give me a break... All these solid programs just reload. If they are just dependent on sriots then they should just get transfers.

Tom88us

Dont sleep on Hector they lost no one..and was 0-0 with spring hill in ex innings

MHSmustangs

Midland had 5 seniors (pitcher, 1st base, 2nd base, center field, and left field).

NEASPORTSFAN

I thought 3rd base was a sr too.

MHSmustangs

Quote from: phstiger on May 26, 2015, 06:24:17 am
I thought 3rd base was a sr too.
She is a sophmore. She will be a junior next year.

softballfan

May 26, 2015, 10:59:28 am #67 Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 11:04:52 am by softballfan
Quote from: Tom88us on May 25, 2015, 06:22:33 pm
Dont sleep on Hector they lost no one..and was 0-0 with spring hill in ex innings
I agree, they were 1 hit away from beating Spring Hill in the quarterfinals and they have everyone back.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas