• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

School Choice-applies to some but not all

Started by skydiver, May 10, 2015, 05:53:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you satisfied with the job the AAA is doing

Satisfied
6 (30%)
Really don't care
1 (5%)
Not satisfied
6 (30%)
Ready for a change in the offices
7 (35%)

Total Members Voted: 20

CMhawgtracks

Common sense tells us that a good coach follows every lead he has, whethers its high school, tournament teams or what ever to get the best players available. Clearly it isn't one method fits or fixes all.
Some people seem to think they're the or the only one on here that knows anything about the recruiting process or have ever talked with college coaches and then lambast anyone that has the audacity to render an observation different than theirs...

BLUEBLOOD

I have read some articles that indicate that college coaches like girls who play other sports as well.  College sports is a job and the "burnout" rate has to be very high.  So these coaches evaluate talent in their sport and then investigate the other activities/sports that these athletes are into.  If a girl has "specialized" in softball exclusively since she was 10 years old, there is a chance that she will burn out in the college experience when the "season" covers 12 months, plus classes, PLUS being away from family.

High school ball or travel ball, both are important and a good college coach will evaluate talent based on the competition level.  Just my opinion, so don't beat me over this!!!

LowerAR

Oh, I know many travel ball coaches who are terrible and I know many high school coaches who are worse. The difference is that if you play for a sorry travel ball coach then shame on you, because you don't have to. But the kings of high school softball can and do ruin high school ball for many a girl. If you are trying to say that you became a great coach because of your degree, I want to see your transcript. You can learn things in college that will make you a better coach, but unless you were a grad-assistant to a college softball coach, you didn't learn there. I know many a good high school coach, our travel ball coach is an assistant high school coach in LA, played pro baseball and has been a college scout. See arguing something that you don't fully read and take it as it is intended, can bite. So many of the people on this site don't even pay attention. It makes you mad that I said that the college coaches I have talked to are not fans of High School Softball. I don't care, I didn't say it, the coach did. If you people would think that would tell you that what some college coaches are most interested in winning. * Notice Did Not Say All * They don't care about your opinion of where or how they recruit. Your interest doesn't matter to them in the least, they are there to find the best players they can, keep them in the program, keep their job and maybe just maybe enrich the lives of their players. I don't care if you like me, I have never said anything on this site about any of ya'll that was bad. You just don't like the truth. My truth, the one I learned out in world of realism. Well as my daughter says, "The truth will set you free, but first it will p*** you off".         

XFalkonz

First, you can't make me mad because in the long run....you don't matter to me or our program. Second, you have bought into a concept and you are hook-line and sinker into it and therefore nothing anyone can say will make a difference. You are the prototypical parent that knows more and reads more and talks more and therefore you are more. Thank God you aren't a prent at our school. Somewhere along the line your or your DD go "done wrong" and now all is bad and others are better. The truth you speak of is for you and yours...not for me and mine. Your opinion is only fact to you. I hope you and your DD are ultra successful. I wish no ill toward either. I hope that good and great things happen for and to you and the relationship you have with your daughter lasts forever. But in the end, you didn't have the desire or need to become what I am and your are taking about things you hear and things that are told to you that might not necessarily be what was said. Good luck in life ....and please never move to the school district I work in....

Lionheart88

May 19, 2015, 02:04:51 pm #104 Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 02:53:23 pm by Lionheart88
I ran across this article someone linked on Facebook.  Don't know that I agree or disagree, but I figure it's at least relevant to the discussion, even though it's baseball/basketball-focused.

Edit: I'm stupid.  It would help if I actually postsd the link, wouldn't it?  http://espn.go.com/espn/commentary/story/_/page/keown-110823/elite-travel-baseball-basketball-teams-make-youth-sports-industrial-complex

LowerAR

If you were half as worried about the truth and the girls as you are about your ego then you could see that what I'm saying is to help kids get recruited. Yes my daughter has been done wrong, I would guess most people have been. I have stated no facts, only the opinions of some college coaches. You can't see that if you want to play at there school, your and my opinion don't count. I think it is very funny that you can't take that. Those statements are true to those coaches whether you like it or not. That someone you are trying to sell to don't share your opinion hurts I guess. I have lots of friends who are high school coaches and I get along just fine, and if you think I am a typical parent you are way off base. In the last 7 years, I have been to more games, camps, practices, showcases, clinics, field workings and fund raisers than you have. I have set on a bucket and caught, thrown BP, hit fielding practice and spent more time with a team than you could understand. I have spent more time thinking about how to improve and get better than I have sleep. You think because you have a degree in Athletics, you know it all. Well I have a degree in Biology and Minor in Rec. I am an EMT and have been around the US playing ball.  My only reason for getting involved in this whole thing is because someone posted a ridiculous statement about travel ball. I care, if other people don't know how to get their girls recruited then they wind up places that they don't want to be or not playing. That is a waste. If you don't believe me just ignore. It is real easy. I see lots of good advice about how to get recruited on this site, but don't play travel ball because college coaches don't want you to is not one of those. I know that not one college coach has come to a game of ours at the request of our coach in the last 3 years. I know that of the 2 that went to play college last year, both got the attention of the school on there own. If some high school coaches do better then great, but if you rely on someone else to get you recruited then you may stay at home. I wonder how many of your girls have not played in college that wanted to, because they didn't know how to go about it. And don't worry, if we moved into your district we would not return your calls to try to get my daughter to play.     

CMhawgtracks

May 19, 2015, 05:51:18 pm #106 Last Edit: May 19, 2015, 06:05:39 pm by CMhawgtracks
Quote from: LowerAR on May 19, 2015, 03:18:11 pm
If you were half as worried about the truth and the girls as you are about your ego then you could see that what I'm saying is to help kids get recruited. Yes my daughter has been done wrong, I would guess most people have been. I have stated no facts, only the opinions of some college coaches. You can't see that if you want to play at there school, your and my opinion don't count. I think it is very funny that you can't take that. Those statements are true to those coaches whether you like it or not. That someone you are trying to sell to don't share your opinion hurts I guess. I have lots of friends who are high school coaches and I get along just fine, and if you think I am a typical parent you are way off base. In the last 7 years, I have been to more games, camps, practices, showcases, clinics, field workings and fund raisers than you have. I have set on a bucket and caught, thrown BP, hit fielding practice and spent more time with a team than you could understand. I have spent more time thinking about how to improve and get better than I have sleep. You think because you have a degree in Athletics, you know it all. Well I have a degree in Biology and Minor in Rec. I am an EMT and have been around the US playing ball.  My only reason for getting involved in this whole thing is because someone posted a ridiculous statement about travel ball. I care, if other people don't know how to get their girls recruited then they wind up places that they don't want to be or not playing. That is a waste. If you don't believe me just ignore. It is real easy. I see lots of good advice about how to get recruited on this site, but don't play travel ball because college coaches don't want you to is not one of those. I know that not one college coach has come to a game of ours at the request of our coach in the last 3 years. I know that of the 2 that went to play college last year, both got the attention of the school on there own. If some high school coaches do better then great, but if you rely on someone else to get you recruited then you may stay at home. I wonder how many of your girls have not played in college that wanted to, because they didn't know how to go about it. And don't worry, if we moved into your district we would not return your calls to try to get my daughter to play.     
I don't know your daughter, heck you may not even have a daughter, but if you have a daughter and she is as good as you think she is, she'd be welcome at most schools. I'm not sure the same could be said about you.
Parents like you are a dime a dozen at every tournament I've ever attended.
Did you ever ask your daughter, if she would rather be at the lake with friends instead of at a ball park from Friday night through Sunday morning, or are her only friends players on the team or how much fun it is to play 5 6 7 games in  row coming out of the losers bracker on a 100 degree day only to face the team that put in the loser bracket, to begin with.
That ain't fun, that's abuse! Little darlings trying to please narcistic and egotistical dads

CMhawgtracks

Quote from: Lionheart88 on May 19, 2015, 02:04:51 pm
I ran across this article someone linked on Facebook.  Don't know that I agree or disagree, but I figure it's at least relevant to the discussion, even though it's baseball/basketball-focused.

Edit: I'm stupid.  It would help if I actually postsd the link, wouldn't it?  http://espn.go.com/espn/commentary/story/_/page/keown-110823/elite-travel-baseball-basketball-teams-make-youth-sports-industrial-complex
Good link and spot on, thanks

XFalkonz

Quote from: LowerAR on May 19, 2015, 03:18:11 pm
My ego? Don't sprain your wrist putting yourself on the back. Look Sir, I have gone to several clinics, camps, and whatnot over my years of coaching. I don't have a ego problem other than you basically insinuated that high school teams are worthless for getting recruited which is totally wrong. Recruited....that is the term you keep coming back to....what about those 99% of kids that play for the experience and the friendships which last a lifetime? Great that your kids wants to and seems to be getting the opportunity for playing at the next level. Essentially you are reducing a life experience of this magnitude with great flippancy. As far as the girls who played for us that wanted to play ball....some got to and some decided it wasn't worth the effort or time. We call for every kids that wants ( and the college coaches answer our calls) and sometimes we even call for other kids in the local area. I will tell any parent that wants to tell me how that their DD is wasting her time playing high school ball....take them and play travel ball all you want and good luck ...the same thing I tell you ....good luck

PrivateLesson

Free World......Now is everybody happy??   Wow.   :P

skydiver

I'm happy happy happy. I'd be happier if these Diamondhogs would come back and beat Florida. 😁😁😁

CMhawgtracks

Quote from: skydiver on May 21, 2015, 12:43:41 am
I'm happy happy happy. I'd be happier if these Diamondhogs would come back and beat Florida. 😁😁😁
got your wish:~)

WHITEchicken

Not to stir the pot but, I would say there are a higher % of girls playing D-1 ball that played high school ball than those that only played travel ball.

Rida4Life

Ah, I see the point here......

COACHING..... the one profession that everyone thinks they can do.  There is a reason that HS coaching requires a College Degree.  Reasons that non-coaches will never know or understand.  There is a physics to sports called Kinesiology that most don't understand..... (i.e. 10 year old boys throwing curve balls because idiotic youth and "travel" coaches don't understand what that is doing to the kid's arm)
I hunt and fish with a HS coach and when we "talk ball" I'm amazed at all the details of sports that most people never think about.  Yet we get on websites like this one and profess to be experts hiding behind usernames.....  amazes me!

Runfastturnleft

Runfastturnleft

Quote from: XFalkonz on May 19, 2015, 12:24:39 pm
First, you can't make me mad because in the long run....you don't matter to me or our program. Second, you have bought into a concept and you are hook-line and sinker into it and therefore nothing anyone can say will make a difference. You are the prototypical parent that knows more and reads more and talks more and therefore you are more. Thank God you aren't a prent at our school. Somewhere along the line your or your DD go "done wrong" and now all is bad and others are better. The truth you speak of is for you and yours...not for me and mine. Your opinion is only fact to you. I hope you and your DD are ultra successful. I wish no ill toward either. I hope that good and great things happen for and to you and the relationship you have with your daughter lasts forever. But in the end, you didn't have the desire or ne ne ed to become what I am and your are taking about things you hear and things that are told to you that might not necessarily be what was said. Good luck in life ....and please never move to the school district I work in....

This... Made me lol

skydiver

Quote from: CMhawgtracks on May 13, 2015, 09:26:08 am
Quote from: skydiver on May 13, 2015, 08:18:07 am
The whole point of this post has accurately been accomplished. I HONESTLY have NO problem with ANY of these girls playing ANYWHERE. The point I've tried to make is the AAA is not consistent with their actions. Did PC do anything illegal?  I don't believe so. Any other school would take those girls and let them play too with AAA help. THATS the issue I have here. I feel like with the number of views and posts that a lot of people have been enlightened to the "ways" of the AAA. IF I OFFENDED ANYONE, that was not my intentions. It took a while to get the blood boiling enough to get all the facts out there from the PC folks. I never mentioned a coach or kids name. That's not how I roll. I never mentioned PC until the PC fans revealed themselves. Bottom line is this, not every school receives the SAME treatment from the AAA. good luck to PC, Foreman, Spring Hill, and Murfreesboro in the state tournament as well as all the other teams that are getting it done the "right" way.  THE END😀
One thing about your point about everything not being equal, you never offered up an example where things aren't equal.
My grand daughter is the senior that got the waiver, it wasn't automatic and they were preparing to move into the PC district before the waiver came through.
I'm curious to know who has been wronged by the AAA.

skydiver

Well grandpa, the way I see it, every school that has applied for a waiver under similar circumstances and didn't get approved has been wronged. It's not rocket science and I think you understand but don't agree because it benefits your concerns. Laws and rules are supposed to be fair and equal to everyone. In reality they're not. Evidently their is a guilty conscience among PC followers because NOBODY mentioned your school until all of YOU started defending your school before even being accused. I'm gonna say this one more time and hopefully it soaks in. My concern is with the AAA. PC playing those kids is not the concern. It's ALL. about the consistently pathetic decisions of the AAA.

Lionheart88

What are some examples of players in similar circumstances who were denied waivers?

HarryCaray

no guilty.feelings here! Weve been hearing the hissing and moaning all yr so your little spill was just.the last.straw. you should take.this up.with the AAA if bothers you so much. We followed the rules as they are written same as any other school would have done if they were in our position. i guess its just a shame that many people want their kids in school at PC. We only have a top 10 academic school in the state, solid athletic programs and some of the best facilities in 2A! Come on over and join us skydiver and we will treat you like family! Orherwise, go drink you a  big ole cup of shut the heck up!

Rida4Life

You may not have mentioned PC by name skydiver but everyone knew who you were referring to.  We have an awesome school district.  We love it, our rivals hate it.  I guess we know which side of that fence you are on.

CMhawgtracks

May 23, 2015, 07:55:12 pm #121 Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 07:59:26 pm by CMhawgtracks
Quote from: Rida4Life on May 23, 2015, 07:30:17 pm
You may not have mentioned PC by name skydiver but everyone knew who you were referring to.  We have an awesome school district.  We love it, our rivals hate it.  I guess we know which side of that fence you are on.
Skydiver put much thought and consideration into how PC cheated by recruiting softball players from Strong. What he failed to consider is the difference between the PC School District and the Strong-Huttig School District. I honestly don't see where there could possibly be a worse school district in the state than Strong and that a shame. Kids have been leaving in droves for several years  teachers won't stay and the ones that did stay are leaving now.
The superintendent is there for a check and his retirement and doesnt seem to care that he's run the district into the ground and it most likely can't recover.
PC's school district recruits its self

old dawg

Be real... Do you really think that those three girls chose Parkers Chapel because of their stellar academics? They drove through El Dorado which has excellent academic possibilities. Truthfully...those kids are there because of softball and the fact they have strong academics is a bonus. I believe the AAA granted the waivers because the rules were followed on paper... But for those from PC that kid themselves that those three just decided hey let's go to PC because they have great academics are just kidding themselves. I never considered any of the people from Parkers Chapel to be a "mouth breather" but after reading this thread I am starting to reconsider.

HarryCaray

Quote from: old dawg on May 24, 2015, 08:30:04 pm
Be real... Do you really think that those three girls chose Parkers Chapel because of their stellar academics? They drove through El Dorado which has excellent academic possibilities. Truthfully...those kids are there because of softball and the fact they have strong academics is a bonus. I believe the AAA granted the waivers because the rules were followed on paper... But for those from PC that kid themselves that those three just decided hey let's go to PC because they have great academics are just kidding themselves. I never considered any of the people from Parkers Chapel to be a "mouth breather" but after reading this thread I am starting to reconsider.

You didn't get that from any of my posts. I just said that Chapel followed the rules. I don't care why they came! It could be that the milk is colder in the PC cafeteria for all I know or care. Some of the kids that came are playing football. I'm not hearing a word about them. Not sure what you mean by mouth breathers but you can take you a big drink of shut the heck up as soon as ole skydiver gets done with the glass!

Rida4Life

Anyone who uses El Dorado High School and excellent academics in the same sentence just lost all credibility.

skydiver

What really cracks me up about all this is the fact that PC followers are creating new accounts on here to hang themself. The more you folks talk the more obvious is is there's smoke with this fire. Keep posting and I'll keep putting files in my folder. The reason you opponents don't like you guys is because of lack of class and integrity. PC is a sports Mecca? Really?? Have one week of success and you people think you are world beaters. Go ahead, keep running that sewing machine mouth. I'm getting all the info I need from your ignorance.

old dawg

You could probably fill the files up if you had the contacts from rival schools. It seems with JC moving up and out PC will be the targeted recruiters.

CMhawgtracks

When you move into a school district, go to the superintendent of an a academically distressed school district, express your concerns and he tells you, that it doesn't make any difference what the state says, he's going to run the show how he sees fit, where are you going to send your kids? Crossett, El Dorado or Parkers Chapel, which is 5 miles, maybe, down the road from El Dorado high school?
I looked back and I couldnt find anywhere I said softball wasnt a consideration, but I have said that the conditions at Strong are the reason, students, teachers and administrators are leaving..

Wonderdog

Quote from: HarryCaray on May 23, 2015, 04:51:57 pm
no guilty.feelings here! Weve been hearing the hissing and moaning all yr so your little spill was just.the last.straw. you should take.this up.with the AAA if bothers you so much. We followed the rules as they are written same as any other school would have done if they were in our position. i guess its just a shame that many people want their kids in school at PC. We only have a top 10 academic school in the state, solid athletic programs and some of the best facilities in 2A! Come on over and join us skydiver and we will treat you like family! Orherwise, go drink you a  big ole cup of shut the heck up!
I see that you missed the school report cards on the area schools in Union County.

CMhawgtracks

Skydiver only became concerned about this school of choice thing, two days after PC steam rolled 'Em in regionals! Dierks accepts school of choice, it's just that no one wants to transfer there...

old dawg

That is not true about people not wanting their kids going to dierks. The deal on school choice should be about education not athletics. I will say that the kids that go to Dierks on school choice are doing so for academic reasons. They have a few mouth breathers there but for the most part they are great people who love their kids. PC seems very similar in the type of kids and people.

skydiver

Did you just compare Dierks to PC?  Oh Ester....this is the big one....I'm coming to see you. (Words of the late RedFox). I may not be able to sleep tonight now.

CMhawgtracks

May 26, 2015, 07:28:40 pm #132 Last Edit: May 26, 2015, 07:38:06 pm by CMhawgtracks
Quote from: skydiver on May 25, 2015, 09:21:47 pm
Did you just compare Dierks to PC?  Oh Ester....this is the big one....I'm coming to see you. (Words of the late RedFox). I may not be able to sleep tonight now.
guess what skydiver, three of the players representing PC all stars are from Strong. I guess what they say "once a Trogan, always a Trogan"

old dawg

So the real question is, are those players wearing their "Trogan" uniforms or are they wearing the lady bulldog uniforms they wore last year?

baller72

I thought it was "Elizabeth" ;D ;D ;D
Quote from: skydiver on May 25, 2015, 09:21:47 pm

skydiver

yeah yeah yeah!!!  IT IS ELIZABETH ;D ;D ;D   And I am curious which jersey they were wearing also.  I've had about enough fun with all of this.  Think I'll Just Stay Here and Drink (Merle Haggard) me a glass of that nasty ol shut the heck up.  Sounds pretty good right now.  Ya'll have a great day.

searkhogfan

Quote from: skydiver on May 27, 2015, 09:24:01 am
yeah yeah yeah!!!  IT IS ELIZABETH ;D ;D ;D   And I am curious which jersey they were wearing also.  I've had about enough fun with all of this.  Think I'll Just Stay Here and Drink (Merle Haggard) me a glass of that nasty ol shut the heck up.  Sounds pretty good right now.  Ya'll have a great day.

Lol. You & Old Dawg seem to always show up about the same time. 

skydiver

It's almost amazing to me that YOU (searkhogfan) are ALWAYS on here.  lol  Do you have a crystal ball or do you get pop-up messages on your phone every time I post something.  I don't know about you but I'm having a blast with this drama crap.  8)

skydiver

Quote from: searkhogfan on May 27, 2015, 09:30:53 am
Quote from: skydiver on May 27, 2015, 09:24:01 am

Lol. You & Old Dawg seem to always show up about the same time.
By the way, Old Dawg is my identical twin brother.  It's funny how we think alike.  I'm much more handsome than he is but he's got all the money.

searkhogfan

Will your post soon start being of Bald Knob also??  Lol

CMhawgtracks

Quote from: old dawg on May 27, 2015, 06:14:55 am
So the real question is, are those players wearing their "Trogan" uniforms or are they wearing the lady bulldog uniforms they wore last year?
PC on the outside, but may be like my daughter when she got her PhD from LSU, she had her Razorback red on underneath

CMhawgtracks

Quote from: old dawg on May 25, 2015, 05:29:30 pm
That is not true about people not wanting their kids going to dierks. The deal on school choice should be about education not athletics. I will say that the kids that go to Dierks on school choice are doing so for academic reasons. They have a few mouth breathers there but for the most part they are great people who love their kids. PC seems very similar in the type of kids and people.
My guess, the reason all these kids are flocking to Dierks, is that 17% of Dierks graduates are qualified for college! Just saying...

baseball2012

Cmhawgtracks, how do all the players feel about the coach getting just one player on the all state team?  Hard to understand how several teams had atleast two but a semi-finalist only had one. The senior shortstop got a bad deal.

CMhawgtracks

Quote from: baseball2012 on May 27, 2015, 07:14:55 pm
Cmhawgtracks, how do all the players feel about the coach getting just one player on the all state team?  Hard to understand how several teams had atleast two but a semi-finalist only had one. The senior shortstop got a bad deal.
I haven't heard who made all state. Don't even know when the announcement was made, but last night at the district all star game , nothing was mentioned.
With the exception of possibly one player, we didn't have any All Staters. This group of players played for the love of the game, played fundamental ball and as a team.

High School softball, greatest show in America.

skydiver

Quote from: CMhawgtracks on May 27, 2015, 03:46:28 pm
My guess, the reason all these kids are flocking to Dierks, is that 17% of Dierks graduates are qualified for college! Just saying...
Really don't think your percentage is accurate. You can make numbers say whatever you want. Hope isn't known to be a academic powerhouse but it's produced two governors and a president. It's not about quantity, it's the quality that matters. And they're not flocking to PC for academics either. Quit lkidding to yourself. I'm gonna venture out there and say that if your numbers are correct the other 83% can and will outwork the recruits from PC.

searkhogfan

Quote from: CMhawgtracks on May 27, 2015, 08:14:31 pm
Quote from: baseball2012 on May 27, 2015, 07:14:55 pm
I haven't heard who made all state. Don't even know when the announcement was made, but last night at the district all star game , nothing was mentioned.
With the exception of possibly one player, we didn't have any All Staters. This group of players played for the love of the game, played fundamental ball and as a team.

High School softball, greatest show in America.

It was released to on the AAA website. As usual your coach has the most say in who makes it off your team. Sometimes you have to battle for the extra ones. Bearden had 1 and didn't even play in regional. JC had none I'm pretty sure.

How'd the all star deal go?  4 of our sr's elected not to play & go on their sr trip instead. 

CMhawgtracks

Quote from: skydiver on May 27, 2015, 08:17:18 pm
Quote from: CMhawgtracks on May 27, 2015, 03:46:28 pm
Really don't think your percentage is accurate. You can make numbers say whatever you want. Hope isn't known to be a academic powerhouse but it's produced two governors and a president. It's not about quantity, it's the quality that matters. And they're not flocking to PC for academics either. Quit lkidding to yourself. I'm gonna venture out there and say that if your numbers are correct the other 83% can and will outwork the recruits from PC.
the numbers are correct. I'm curious as to why two days after Parkers Chapel bounced Dierks out of the regional, you started a thread basically accusing them of cheating, even people posting about the goings on at the Strong School board that didn't happen was stated as fact, and you stated the playing field wasn't even, more than once, but you wouldn't or couldn't offer any examples. Your 83% is subjective and your credibility, if you ever had any, is non existing.

baseball2012

Cmhawgtracks, you may not think your team had but one all state player but i promise any other coach who had three losses all year would have stood up for his girls. I could name three or four other girls that deserved consideration.

bleudog

May 27, 2015, 09:03:51 pm #148 Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 09:19:28 pm by bleudog
Quote from: CMhawgtracks on May 13, 2015, 09:26:08 am
One thing about your point about everything not being equal, you never offered up an example where things aren't equal.
My grand daughter is the senior that got the waiver, it wasn't automatic and they were preparing to move into the PC district before the waiver came through.
I'm curious to know who has been wronged by the AAA.

Here's you a pic, CMH:  CLICK HERE

(Although not sure why the EDNT did the type picture page they normally reserve for state championship games ???)

CMhawgtracks

Quote from: baseball2012 on May 27, 2015, 08:53:10 pm
Cmhawgtracks, you may not think your team had but one all state player but i promise any other coach who had three losses all year would have stood up for his girls. I could name three or four other girls that deserved consideration.
first year coach, fine young man, but still has some learning to do.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas