• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Public Apology

Started by DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam, September 18, 2018, 10:30:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

I want to publicly apologize for my words and behavior towards Baitshop.  My negative attacks on him, his public address announcing, and his character were out of line and wrong.  I've apologized to him in private but also wanted to apologize to him in this public forum.

With all the horrible and negative things that we see each day in our country, the last thing we need is to bash each other on a sports forum.  I want to apologize to anyone else who I've offended.   

Maybe a few lessons that were taught to us as children should be revisited:   "If you don't have something good to say, don't say anything".  Or "Do unto others as you'd have them do unto you".    Just a few that have come to my attention lately.

Towards a more positive experience moving forward!

Topdog1

Don't stop there.   Now you can issue one for the attack on Drew Morgan.   

thebigshot

I really don't see the issue of trash talking or bashing someone. My two-cents doesn't matter and never will on this board. The way I see it, this is a message board, people will be negative and positive. Regardless, there are different people on this board, it's all fun and games. Some people take this message board way to serious and spend a lot of time on it. It makes me question certain things about the amount of time spent on a message board. One if you're still living in your parents basement, two, don't have anything better to do as in no job, or don't have a hobby at all.

Who cares if someone calls me idiot on here, or don't know what I'm talking about. At the end of the day, you will give your two cents but does it really matter in the end? NO!!!! The only thing that matters at the end of the day is what you think of yourself anyway. Who cares about what username (eatmeatballs) said to you. If you're that offended and hurt by it, maybe we should unplug our computers and turn our phones off and go see a doctor and get some help.

DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam

September 19, 2018, 09:06:41 am #3 Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 09:25:01 am by DoYouKnowWhoIThinkIam
Quote from: Topdog1 on September 18, 2018, 12:31:31 pm

Thank you for taking the focus off of my OP. 

Baitshop

beach bum

Quote from: Topdog1 on September 18, 2018, 12:31:31 pm

Who is that?

Pr8hd

Well, even North and South Korea got to start somewhere. Glad you fellas could kiss and make up. I think I have even said my apologies to Bait a few moons back as well. He didn't get the moniker the "Disputatous One" lightly, but he's tame compared to RGP. Although, they made a formidable tag team.

Glad he retired, he'd really get you worked up in a hurry sorta like Delta Razor aka Uncle Ivan. Those guys were pro's. 

PA Dad

Quote from: Pr8hd on September 20, 2018, 08:53:55 pm
Well, even North and South Korea got to start somewhere. Glad you fellas could kiss and make up. I think I have even said my apologies to Bait a few moons back as well. He didn't get the moniker the "Disputatous One" lightly, but he's tame compared to RGP. Although, they made a formidable tag team.

Glad he retired, he'd really get you worked up in a hurry sorta like Delta Razor aka Uncle Ivan. Those guys were pro's.

Uncle Ivan was the best, or worst, depending on your point of view.  He drove me nuts.

Bigfootdogfan

I learned a long time ago that this is not a place to hang out if you wear your feelings on your shirt sleeve, coat tail or any where else. Oh yea, I haven't got to say this in a while ALMA SUCKS. NOW I FEEL BETTER.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas