• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Football Coaching Changes - 2014

Started by JohnBarleycorn, November 26, 2013, 09:48:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnBarleycorn

LCC

loyal fan

Mohawk 54

loyal fan

Sure Kyle Jackson will slide into that job

beaverfan007

JohnBarleycorn

WorkOrder

Word is Pace is just gonna teach ALE. Kyle Jackson will get this job. He will be a good one. His dad gets out of coaching in 2013 and he gets a head coaching job in 2014. I know Eddie is happy. Good luck to Kyle and the Go-Devils. They have a good one in him. He will work his butt off to make sure they are successful year in and year out. Any team would be lucky to have him around.

JohnBarleycorn

w ballers

just heard west memphis has two openings on staff

JohnBarleycorn

Just My Opinion

Kyle Jackson hired as Gurdon Head Coach/AD on 3/19/14.

One plus one

Not alot of jobs this year. I count 15 head jobs, don't think there will be much more.
Spring break is next week. Is anyone hearing about any assistant jobs coming open around Ft. Smith?

Coach DePriest, Sheridan

Quote from: One plus one on March 20, 2014, 01:46:17 pm
Not alot of jobs this year. I count 15 head jobs, don't think there will be much more.
Spring break is next week. Is anyone hearing about any assistant jobs coming open around Ft. Smith?
Mayflower will be open, but that will be filled by an assistant (not necessarily from Mayflower), and none of the others will likely be filled by an existing head coach, so you may be right.  I had heard some rumors about others, but none of those came to fruition nor will they.  This may be a record low for coaching changes in the past 10 years.

JohnBarleycorn

One plus one

Your right this has to be a record low. It's late March I don't see alot of jobs coming open this late. Well what about assistant jobs. Anyone heard of any assistant or JR. High positions coming open?

JohnBarleycorn

Lions84

A Quieter Spring than last few years.

minerjack

One plus one

Is West Memphis open?
If so does this start a domino effect late in the year?
Not alot of jobs open this year.

JohnBarleycorn

we_hate_the_band

loyal fan

Quote from: JohnBarleycorn on April 11, 2014, 05:08:14 pm
Updated 04/11/2014
Watson Chapel
Is this a fact ?  Not on AAA?  Newspaper?  WC web page?

Lionheart88

Must've lost to White Hall one too many times. ;D

loyal fan

rzrbacks123

WC is listed on AAA website.  Why the opening?

JohnBarleycorn

SouthpawSensation

Lincoln should be added.
Brad Harris announced today he is resigning to become the new defensive coordinator at Benton, pending school board approval.

Colt

ricepig

JohnBarleycorn

minerjack

Who has news on Buck James?  Heard he was leaving Camden FV to be an assistant coach and principal at LR Christian?

GuvHog

According to a WC school board member (my brother), they are very seriously considering promoting the Junior High Head coach up to the Senior high HC. His name escapes me but me but Buck James was his mentor and his Junior High teams have been kicking some serious butt in recent years.

rona

Quote from: minerjack2212 on April 17, 2014, 09:35:31 pm
Who has news on Buck James?  Heard he was leaving Camden FV to be an assistant coach and principal at LR Christian?

Is going to be Offensive Line Coach. No Principle. Most folks at LRCA wear a number of hats and I am sure Coach James will do the same. I think he believes it is the time for a Family change as well as a Professional change. I admire him for keeping Priorities in order. CF Football will be fine in the future.

JohnBarleycorn

Expodog

The process is going just like last year for Little Rock. They have had an opening since last year and still have not made a hire. The job has not even been posted. The new AD is doing things the same as before it seems to me. Every school but Central has coaching openings, why are they not posted? I feel sorry for the kids in LR, they just don't have a voice. I don't mean for this to be a bash the school district post but it is hard to find anything good to say. Look at all the schools who have placed new Head Coaches, most of them didn't know they were replacing a coach until after LR. It makes no sense!!!

Expodog

I was wrong, the job was posted on the 18 of this month and closes on the 28th. So they are ahead of last year by a month or so.

Hogskin

I believe Fair has no weight room and shares their stadium with three other teams, not to mention the 30 or so kids in SIP and the other 20 with no chance of becomming ellegable. Good luck to whom ever  wins that lottery

Bulldog92

Quote from: GuvHog on April 18, 2014, 07:35:10 pm
According to a WC school board member (my brother), they are very seriously considering promoting the Junior High Head coach up to the Senior high HC. His name escapes me but me but Buck James was his mentor and his Junior High teams have been kicking some serious butt in recent years.
Might be wrong but I believe Jarred Dutton is the Jr. High coach.  I heard that last year.  Good Young Kid.

LCC

GuvHog

Quote from: Bulldog92 on April 24, 2014, 01:30:15 pm
Quote from: GuvHog on April 18, 2014, 07:35:10 pm
Might be wrong but I believe Jarred Dutton is the Jr. High coach.  I heard that last year.  Good Young Kid.

You are correct, it is Jarred Dutton and That looks like what is going to happen.

JohnBarleycorn

loyal fan

Expodog

I bet your brother is very excited that you are putting WC's business on fearless friday.

Grand Prairie

Quote from: loyal fan on April 28, 2014, 08:32:26 pm
Stuttgart officially open?

Not yet officially.... but West Memphis has their coach.

froglips

May 03, 2014, 04:43:39 pm #96 Last Edit: May 03, 2014, 04:51:53 pm by froglips
Quote from: loyal fan on April 28, 2014, 08:32:26 pm
Stuttgart officially open?
Thankfully, yes. 

Ffffan29

hogwild_82

WC has offered and it wasn't the Jr. High coach! The guy they offered would be as good as it gets. Big time up and comer !! I hope he takes it! WC would be truly blessed to have the guy!

Expodog

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas