• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NFL

Started by 501Arkansas, January 18, 2019, 09:32:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

501Arkansas

Who you guys have winning and going to the super bowl February 3rd

New England Patriots vs Kansas City Chiefs

L.A Rams vs New Orleans Saints

I have New England playing the Rams and my guy Tom Brady winning another ring

Dayton Kitchens

Quote from: 501Arkansas on January 18, 2019, 09:32:50 pm

Yeah,  I can go with that.

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: 501Arkansas on January 18, 2019, 09:32:50 pm

Patriots and Brady win it all again

MR#1

I'm going with the Rams; Brady loses his fourth Super Bowl.

GRN R H-2 X-Deep Over

Lumberjackfan1978

KOJACK

Quote from: MR#1 on January 26, 2019, 09:58:19 am
I'm going with the Rams; Brady loses his fourth Super Bowl.
I got the Patriots, with Brady winning his 6th...GOAT

Jimbo Morphis

My head says the Patriots but my heart and a large wager made the first week of the season at 10-1 odds says go Rams.

DeeGee

Quote from: Dayton Kitchens on January 23, 2019, 06:55:19 pm
Yeah,  I can go with that.

Most definitely my choice. Especially with the Rams best defensive player suspended from the game from the no call against the Saints. Terrible refs!

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: DeeGoldie on January 31, 2019, 03:00:07 pm
Most definitely my choice. Especially with the Rams best defensive player suspended from the game from the no call against the Saints. Terrible refs!
Who is suspended?

beach bum

Aaron Donald is the Rams best player btw and it's not even close..... He is the best player in the NFL in fact. Offensive guys get all the accolades, but he had 20.5 sacks from the DT position. That's unreal. He is not suspended. He was definitely not a part of that missed call.

DeeGee

Quote from: Oldman on January 31, 2019, 03:10:22 pm
Who is suspended?
Can't remember his name at the moment but I believe he is the Ram's top corner. The one with the really bad hit on the Saints receiver with the no call. The commissioner suspended him from the game because the Saints would have not been for that play. Also 3 refs fired.
BTW beach bum I was not talking about Aaron Donald. Check yourself.

DeeGee

January 31, 2019, 03:30:28 pm #12 Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 03:33:49 pm by DeeGoldie
Quote from: Oldman on January 31, 2019, 03:10:22 pm
Who is suspended?
Nickley Robby-Coleman.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: DeeGoldie on January 31, 2019, 03:30:28 pm
Nickley Robby-Coleman.
I don't think he is suspended. He got fined $25000

beach bum

Quote from: DeeGoldie on January 31, 2019, 03:00:07 pm

Does this help you and refresh your memory.... Again, Aaron Donald is their best player and he plays defense. He is not suspended. You do know you typed this?

beach bum

Quote from: Oldman on January 31, 2019, 03:41:17 pm

I don't think he is their best defensive player either....

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: beach bum on January 31, 2019, 03:55:42 pm

I don't think he is their best defensive player either....
No question Donald is their best.

DeeGee

January 31, 2019, 05:12:27 pm #17 Last Edit: January 31, 2019, 06:06:52 pm by DeeGoldie
The player who got fined was an NBA player on the Pelicans for letting it know he was looking to be traded. Wrong player, wrong league. Try again boys.
From what they are saying on NFL Network and Sports Center the commissioner is supposed to announce it by Sunday and that he already knows.

Look beach bum, don't talk to me as because I'm a female, I do not know football. I play football. Research helps a whole lot. The Rams should have never won, and the Patriots are going to beat the Rams because Brady plays to prove something to himself. Lesson learned are good for us all..

DeeGee

Quote from: beach bum on January 31, 2019, 03:54:53 pm

Does this help you and refresh your memory.... Again, Aaron Donald is their best player and he plays defense. He is not suspended. You do know you typed this?

Really did you just ask that?? You humor me with your comebacks and that is somewhat opinion, not a proven fact. Right?  I'll wait.....

DeeGee

Wrong league, wrong player. That's a NBA player on the Pelicans who let the press release that he wants traded. Against NBA rules.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: DeeGoldie on January 31, 2019, 07:22:29 pm
Wrong league, wrong player. That's a NBA player on the Pelicans who let the press release that he wants traded. Against NBA rules.
No you can google it. Robey Coleman was fined 26739 or some weird amount for the helmet to helmet that was not called. I don't watch the NBA

DeeGee

Quote from: Oldman on January 31, 2019, 08:03:54 pm
No you can google it. Robey Coleman was fined 26739 or some weird amount for the helmet to helmet that was not called. I don't watch the NBA
It wasn't for the helmet to helmet call. It was for him tackling the receiver long before the football reached them.

501Arkansas

If you like defense this is your type of football lol

ISU7

February 04, 2019, 01:20:08 pm #23 Last Edit: March 20, 2019, 07:35:56 am by ISU7
Quote from: DeeGoldie on January 31, 2019, 08:08:38 pm
It wasn't for the helmet to helmet call. It was for him tackling the receiver long before the football reached them.
Lol nobody on the Rams defense was suspended they all played.
Patriots Nation #6 ;D

Dayton Kitchens

I'll go with the Patriots by ten

Trojanbird

Quote from: ISU7 on February 04, 2019, 01:20:08 pm
Patriots Nation #5 ;D
That's what I saw as well.  I think that Dee has basketball and football confused.  Never heard of someone being suspended for tackling someone too soon either!

Lumberjackfan1978

Brady wins another one

Trojanbird

I saw in the news that he's planning to play until he is 45

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: Trojanbird on February 05, 2019, 08:59:47 am
And he can if he keeps his and Eddleman's trainer.

KOJACK

Quote from: Oldman on February 05, 2019, 10:20:48 am
And he can if he keeps his and Eddleman's trainer.
And that O line...

Jimbo Morphis

Dayton Kitchens

Quote from: Trojanbird on February 05, 2019, 08:59:47 am

Hopefully Tom Brady can win two or three more Super Bowls by the time he is finished .   I want to see a truly unbreakable record in the NFL.    And 8 Super Bowl wins by a single QB would most certainly be unbreakable.

IIRC the only two active QBs with two Super Bowl rings is Eli Manning and Big Ben.    Manning is 38 and Big Ben is 36.   They might not ever win another Super Bowl.   Much less several.

Lumberjackfan1978

Quote from: Dayton Kitchens on February 05, 2019, 02:08:57 pm
Hopefully Tom Brady can win two or three more Super Bowls by the time he is finished .   I want to see a truly unbreakable record in the NFL.    And 8 Super Bowl wins by a single QB would most certainly be unbreakable.

IIRC the only two active QBs with two Super Bowl rings is Eli Manning and Big Ben.    Manning is 38 and Big Ben is 36.   They might not ever win another Super Bowl.   Much less several.
i hope Brady can win at least 2 more super bowls

DeeGee

Quote from: ISU7 on February 04, 2019, 01:20:08 pm
Patriots Nation #5 ;D

And Donald got his tail shut down! He got to Brady 1 time and should have been a late hit. And how he threw him around should have been unnecessary roughness. But again with a Rams no call. But The Patriots had the Rams number. They shut down Donald and Gurley. The studied film hard and went strat at them. You all might want to send Goff some flowers because Flowers and Wise Jr had him on the ground and scared more than he threw. lol at you Ram bandwagoners! Their karma for the no call in the Saints game=3 points!!! lol!!! #6!
They also won their first with Brady against the Rams!!! Nice Anniversary present for them I'd say! 
Oh by the way, Donald and Gurley who??? He ended the SB with negative yards!!!

DeeGee

Quote from: KOJACK on January 28, 2019, 08:51:37 am
I got the Patriots, with Brady winning his 6th...GOAT

I knew we always had a connection!!! Even during high school season! We tell em, we can't help that they don't listen!

DeeGee

It seems so funny that when the Patriots win you all up on the wagon! He said he will not retire until he is 46. That gives him 5 more chances to win more SB. He didn't look to me like he is losing any of his abilities except to prove his doubters wrong. Je loves every player on his team and only wants the best dor them. I honestly believe at 46 he may not retire. His wife said she will support him for as long as he wants to play because it's his passion.

DeeGee

Quote from: Oldman on February 05, 2019, 12:08:48 pm
Youth drugs > O line

Really? Most of the Patriots starters aren't very young. And they did prove by a spinal tap that Edelman did not take steroids. The stuff he used from GNC caused a false negative. Nobody on the Patriots is proven to be on any drugs.
I never expected you to go there Oldman. Heck there's probably more HS kids on drugs than College or Pro players. I know one team is and where they get their steroids from.

ISU7

Quote from: DeeGoldie on February 13, 2019, 01:40:22 pm
Really? Most of the Patriots starters aren't very young. And they did prove by a spinal tap that Edelman did not take steroids. The stuff he used from GNC caused a false negative. Nobody on the Patriots is proven to be on any drugs.
I never expected you to go there Oldman. Heck there's probably more HS kids on drugs than College or Pro players. I know one team is and where they get their steroids from.
lol +1

HG Hornet

Quote from: DeeGoldie on February 13, 2019, 01:40:22 pm
Heck there's probably more HS kids on drugs than College or Pro players. I know one team is and where they get their steroids from.
Two guys I knew from high school in the last 80's took steroids and they both really muscled up and got big very quickly.  It also made both of them popular with the girls and both guys were very good football players.  Now, here's the bad part of all of that popularity & athleticism.....

BOTH GUYS HAVE DEVELOPED CANCER!  One had thyroid cancer and the other has it in all of his lymph nodes.  Thyroid guy has had it removed and is supposedly OK, but lymph node guy hasn't long to live, I am told.  Bottom line is I wouldn't take any of that stuff........just drink lots of whole milk, eat lots of steak, and lots of fresh fruits & vegetables and you'll get your protein and vitamins that way. 

1wildcat

Quote from: Trojanbird on February 04, 2019, 09:10:03 pm
That's what I saw as well.  I think that Dee has basketball and football confused.  Never heard of someone being suspended for tackling someone too soon either!
https://youtu.be/yziMVn0TGSw

DeeGee

Quote from: 1wildcat on March 27, 2019, 02:10:42 am
https://youtu.be/yziMVn0TGSw

It's for real already spring practice and you for real just now came up with something?

1wildcat

Quote from: DeeGoldie on March 27, 2019, 02:05:23 pm
It's for real already spring practice and you for real just now came up with something?
LOL, I for real just saw where he said he'd never heard of someone being suspended for tackling someone to early. But it does happen, for real!

DeeGee

Quote from: 1wildcat on March 27, 2019, 04:57:22 pm
LOL, I for real just saw where he said he'd never heard of someone being suspended for tackling someone to early. But it does happen, for real!

You humor me but you're right!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas