• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Title game score

Started by Pick_DA_EAGLES, December 07, 2018, 07:08:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pick_DA_EAGLES

cav2012

BrianfromCarlisle

Hazen 8
JC 0
15 play 51yd drive

Took about 7:30 off clock

eldofan

December 07, 2018, 07:12:23 pm #3 Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 07:14:26 pm by eldofan
8 to 0 hazen but he fumbled it into end zone and jc recovered but refs didn't call it : terrible no call

FoxandHound34

8-0 Hazen to start. Hazen lucked out seen the replay a few times Penn fumbled before he got to the goal line and Jc recovered

mr.gametime

Quote from: FoxandHound34 on December 07, 2018, 07:12:24 pm
8-0 Hazen to start. Hazen lucked out seen the replay a few times Penn fumbled before he got to the goal line and Jc recovered

Yeap... too bad it's not Replay in High School

ISU7

Quote from: FoxandHound34 on December 07, 2018, 07:12:24 pm
Exactly

eldofan

mr.gametime

Hazen 8

Junction City 6

J.C 54 yard touchdown run two-point conversion no good

eldofan

Wow : ball hit ground there's no roughing the kicker

mr.gametime

Hazen 16

Junction City 6

Hazen 53 yard touchdown run

eldofan

That call still blows my mind

Rida4Life

Hazen taking it to JC so far.

HG Hornet

Quote from: mr.gametime on December 07, 2018, 07:13:27 pm
Yeap... too bad it's not Replay in High School
Yes, I'm watching the game on TV.  Refs blew that call for sure!  Kinda like when they blew the call in Junction when the CHG quarterback dove at the pylon and knocked it over, but was called short of the end zone on our 2 pt try in OT.  When you live by the referee mistakes, be prepared to be hurt by them as well.

Sonofasonofasailor

Quote from: CHG Hornet on December 07, 2018, 07:39:42 pm
Yes, I'm watching the game on TV.  Refs blew that call for sure!  Kinda like when they blew the call in Junction when the CHG quarterback dove at the pylon and knocked it over, but was called short of the end zone on our 2 pt try in OT.  When you live by the referee mistakes, be prepared to be hurt by them as well.

Getting a bad call in August doesn't compare to getting hosed in the state finals.

mr.gametime

Hazen 16

Junction City 12

Junction City completes long pass play down to the 2-yard line... scores touchdown on next play.. two-point conversion no good 10 seconds until halftime

eldofan

16 to 12 half : heck of a catch by Hill that set up the Td

HG Hornet

Quote from: Sonofasonofasailor on December 07, 2018, 07:48:16 pm
Getting a bad call in August doesn't compare to getting hosed in the state finals.
It does compare because it's the same thing, a blatant referee mistake.  Y'all didn't get hosed tonight.  You're right there in the game.  It was a bad call by the referees and it cost the Dragons in the first quarter.  Ref mistakes cost us the game......should have played a second OT in JC.  It was a great game anyway, but we could have beat you guys for the first time in quite a few years. 

BrianfromCarlisle

The rule still protects the punter provided he still kicks the ball and doesn't take off running.   

Rida4Life

Hazen with the Bomb. 22-12 Hornets.

Haven't seen the Dragons pushed around like this very many times in the last 15 years.

mr.gametime

Hazen 22

Junction City 12

Hazen 57 yard touchdown pass... two-point conversion no good

Made

2 ways the punter isn't protected

Ball gets tipped/blocked on the kick

Punter is within 7 yards of the line of scrimmage

NEark tigers

Quote from: Rida4Life on December 07, 2018, 08:29:27 pm
Hazen with the Bomb. 22-12 Hornets.

Haven't seen the Dragons pushed around like this very many times in the last 15 years.
Like Rivercrest did last year...

Rida4Life

Dragons answer back... this is the war we expected.  What a game!

mr.gametime

Hazen 22

Junction City 20

Junction City 16-yard touchdown pass

Partsman

Cream rising to the top now.

Cheek

December 07, 2018, 08:48:19 pm #26 Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 08:49:58 pm by Cheek
Pulling for Hazen,  but they are showing signs of fatigue.  Need to catch their second wind soon.

mr.gametime

Junction City 23

Hazen 22

Junction City 25 yard field goal

Rida4Life

mr.gametime

Junction City 29

Hazen 22

Junction City 60 yard touchdown pass two-point conversion no good

baseball13

Let's go JC. Keep the pedal down. Run it up leave no doubt. Make sure they remember the night they played the Dragons.

Rida4Life

Dragons probably just iced it 36-22.

eldofan

Jc had too much speed on the edge for Hazen to contain

Partsman

Good game. The right 2 teams were there tonight. Hazen just got worn down by numbers. No shame in losing a game like that. Congrats Jc.

HG Hornet

Was Dragon #7 wearing #10 back in August?  Is that the same kid? 

softballfan22

Of course the 3A team won! 🤣

RATTLER43

eldofan

Quote from: CHG Hornet on December 07, 2018, 09:15:52 pm
yes

eldofan

Partsman

Great Sportsmanship shown by JC players. Hope their fans learn from them.

HG Hornet

Quote from: CHG Hornet on December 07, 2018, 09:15:52 pm
Alright, I see he was the MVP and he earned it.  He was impressive in his TV interview.  You guys might have gone undefeated had he not been injured early in the season.  Congrats to you.  We'll see you at CHG week 1 in August.

dragonator

Quote from: CHG Hornet on December 07, 2018, 07:58:21 pm
It does compare because it's the same thing, a blatant referee mistake.  Y'all didn't get hosed tonight.  You're right there in the game.  It was a bad call by the referees and it cost the Dragons in the first quarter. Ref mistakes cost us the game......should have played a second OT in JC.  It was a great game anyway, but we could have beat you guys for the first time in quite a few years.

Man, you waited a long time to pull that out of the hat :o

HG Hornet

Quote from: dragonator on December 07, 2018, 09:49:59 pm
Man, you waited a long time to pull that out of the hat :o
Aw Man, I got over it rather quickly and was disappointed and also pleased that we put 50 on you.  I knew we were gonna be pretty good this year coming out of that game.  I responded to another post about instant replay, which I understand is not feasible on the high school level.  Hazen did very much get a TD on a blown ref call, but it didn't cost you guys.  May have seemed like a big mistake at the time, though. 

Our QB dove at the pylon and knocked it over on our 2 point conversion attempt after our TD in OT, but the refs said the try was no good.  I, personally, was told by a JC fan on the way out....."the ref made his call, get over it."  In truth, that is all anyone can do because they're not gonna ever change their minds and change a call.  I would have liked to have been there tonight to tell that same guy....."the ref made his call, get over it."

dragonator

That was pay back for the "Credit Card" call in 06. LOL

HG Hornet

Quote from: dragonator on December 07, 2018, 10:29:56 pm
That was pay back for the "Credit Card" call in 06. LOL
And you said I waited a long time to pull one out of a hat.  I waited 3 months......you waited 12 years! 

It's all good.  Once again, you guys come home with the hardware.  We'll be talented again next year and we'll be trying our best to beat you.  We'll have several sophomores playing, I suspect. 

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas