• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hazen vs Earle

Started by hornetfan8, October 12, 2018, 09:43:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Bearden_Bear72

Earle wins by 14 or more

jsw6f0

Thanks pick we may be in Mountainburg that night anyway. I just hope we don't have to play the qb who throws it to himself at tight end. Don't know if we have a answer for that.

Hornetsfan02

Bearden_bear72 neither team will win more than a touchdown

Old Scrapper

Quote from: jsw6f0 on October 19, 2018, 09:50:04 am
Thanks pick we may be in Mountainburg that night anyway. I just hope we don't have to play the qb who throws it to himself at tight end. Don't know if we have a answer for that.
YOU DON'T.

Pit Bull

Amazing comeback by the Pups, down 22-8 at the half, score over 20 unanswered...

Old Scrapper

Quote from: Pit Bull on October 19, 2018, 10:16:11 am
Amazing comeback by the Pups, down 22-8 at the half, score over 20 unanswered...
Yes it was.

MUSTANGSALLY23

Will there be anyway for someone to listen to the game live? Did Earle solidify their Jr High conference title last night?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: jsw6f0 on October 19, 2018, 09:50:04 am

its amazing to see him do it, he just throws it up and runs and gets it.

Hornetsfan02

I don't think the game will be available on the radio, but I'll keep scores posted on this thread

jsw6f0

I'm lost was it Haven or Earle that has this beast of a qb/te?

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: jsw6f0 on October 19, 2018, 11:10:47 am

its hazen. look up blayne toll. espn top 300 prospect for the 2020 class.

IdaLions

Quote from: jsw6f0 on October 19, 2018, 11:10:47 am

After reading this thread, i'm convinced that both Hazen and Earle players are deities, and Blaine Toll is the equivalent to Achilles. Should be a heck of a game honestly. Just because I know everyone cares what I think, i'll go with Hazen being triumphant over Earle 35-28, with Mr. Toll throwing the ball to himself at the TE position.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: IdaLions on October 19, 2018, 11:23:42 am
After reading this thread, i'm convinced that both Hazen and Earle players are deities, and Blaine Toll is the equivalent to Achilles. Should be a heck of a game honestly. Just because I know everyone cares what I think, i'll go with Hazen being triumphant over Earle 35-28, with Mr. Toll throwing the ball to himself at the TE position.

you failed to mention the interception he gets, then laterals to himself on his way to a touchdown.

IdaLions

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on October 19, 2018, 11:25:13 am

you failed to mention the interception he gets, then laterals to himself on his way to a touchdown.

Yes, I failed indeed, thanks Pick

jsw6f0

I'm onboard Blaine Toll will take a toll on Earle Haven by 16

jsw6f0

Pit Bull

Quote from: IdaLions on October 19, 2018, 11:23:42 am

Deities No, Mutants maybe, for instance we have a Juggernaut... 😂😂😂

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Pit Bull on October 19, 2018, 12:36:24 pm
Deities No, Mutants maybe, for instance we have a Juggernaut... 😂😂😂

anomalies

Mr. Trill

Let's just all reflect back to these comments after the game. I'm sure this thread will go on for days. I'm sure 1 of these 2 teams are top 3 in 2A

Hasbeen92

Quote from: Mr. Trill on October 19, 2018, 05:06:19 pm
Let's just all reflect back to these comments after the game. I'm sure this thread will go on for days. I'm sure 1 of these 2 teams are top 3 in 2A
Forman is top go hornets

CaptainSwarm25

Hazen gets up and ball= sprinklers come on....A little suspect

Old Scrapper

Sprinklers coming was a nice touch

hornetfan8

Is it good defense or sloppy offense keeping this game low scoring?

Pit Bull

NEark tigers

This will be a defensive battle in the second half of this one...

Earle receive second half kick..

Old Scrapper

Hazen up 8 in the 3rd and the home cooking starts

hornetfan8

Quote from: Old Scrapper on October 19, 2018, 08:40:54 pm
Hazen up 8 in the 3rd and the home cooking starts
Are you really surprised?

Bulldogs2002

Sorry cheating rear refs!!!!!

CaptainSwarm25

I agree bulldogs they suck!

hornetfan8

Bulldogs2002

Where did that rear come from??? I typed A S S lol

Bulldogs2002

CaptainSwarm25

Bulldogs and Dogg your crow is about done it's in the concession stand right now it'll be ready in about 6 minutes.😊👍🏼 Hot and ready

Old Scrapper

Micheal Vick would be proud of the way these dogs getting treated

Bearden_Bear72

Quote from: Hornetsfan02 on October 19, 2018, 10:11:26 am
Bearden_bear72 neither team will win more than a touchdown

🙄🙄🙄😁😁

hornetfan8

who-knew

SMells like we thought dogs

cav2012

Pit Bull

Good game Hornets 🐝, y'all handed us our as tonight! Good luck the rest of the way...

Dogg

Good game Coach B and the Hornets. Way to work.

Hasbeen92

Quote from: Pit Bull on October 19, 2018, 09:17:32 pm
Good game Hornets 🐝, y'all handed us our as tonight! Good luck the rest of the way...
I very much enjoy your humblness but we beat you at your place you and dogg need to suck up the hornet honeydew basketball season is on the way

CaptainSwarm25

BTW Pick, the mismatch that you discussed was there all night and #5 was not nearly the player advertised. He had a bum ankle in second half but first half he could've been playing fortnite and no one would've noticed. He didn't show sub 4.8 speed at all. Just a big FB that they have to use at the RB spot.

Pit Bull

Basketball could come soon for everyone

Bulldogs2002

Nice win Hazen and good luck for the rest of the season. Our Bulldogs hung in there and fought to the end. Here we come Des Arc!!!!

Lions84

That Purple Haze D came though and held the dogs in check!

Dogg

Quote from: Hasbeen92 on October 19, 2018, 09:38:40 pm
I very much enjoy your humblness but we beat you at your place you and dogg need to suck up the hornet honeydew basketball season is on the way
I'm a real fan bud. We got our butt kicked. Regroup and go play

Dogg

Quote from: CaptainSwarm25 on October 19, 2018, 09:50:33 pm
BTW Pick, the mismatch that you discussed was there all night and #5 was not nearly the player advertised. He had a bum ankle in second half but first half he could've been playing fortnite and no one would've noticed. He didn't show sub 4.8 speed at all. Just a big FB that they have to use at the RB spot.
What mismatch. The difference maker for Hazen was #21. Toll was not impressive either.  # 21 was physical and broke tackles. He ran hard

CaptainSwarm25

October 19, 2018, 10:41:41 pm #297 Last Edit: October 19, 2018, 10:47:38 pm by CaptainSwarm25
The mismatch was there the execution of the play was not. I think #22 held his own as well. We'll take #15 from you everyone else can work on two line layups and outlet passes.

Dogg

Joe_Knows

CaptainSwarm25:
"The mismatch was there the execution of the play was not. I think 22 held his own as well. We'll take 15 from you everyone else can work on two line layups and outlet passes."

Yeah

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas