• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mountain Pine @ Cutter Morning Star

Started by CW08, September 19, 2018, 07:45:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

CW08

Week 4 and conference play is under way. MP travels to CMS in what could be an important conference victory for both teams. Both teams have the possibility to make the playoffs. What are your thoughts and predictions?

Jawalpole

It all depends on what Red Devil teams shows up. Devils have the superior talent and toughness, but the Eagles play hard the entire game, Red devils will have to respond to some adversity.

CW08

MP won last year 8-7 and without #7 they are not as talented in the backfield. I see this game being decided on QB play. MP has an excellent QB that can make things happen on any given play. CMS has a sophomore at QB that has put up some good stats rushing and passing. I think it'll come down to which QB has the better game. I like the underdog so I'll go CMS 28-21.

Cowkilr13

Jawalpole

Ball Hawk

Jawalpole

Quote from: CW08 on September 20, 2018, 12:15:46 pm
MP won last year 8-7 and without #7 they are not as talented in the backfield. I see this game being decided on QB play. MP has an excellent QB that can make things happen on any given play. CMS has a sophomore at QB that has put up some good stats rushing and passing. I think it'll come down to which QB has the better game. I like the underdog so I'll go CMS 28-21.
well somehow without ole #7 Mountain Pine routed crosstown rival CMS 34-0

SAUAlum

34 - 0 was not what I expected. CMS had some opportunities to get a few touchdowns but MP done a great job of stopping them inside the 5 a couple times and once inside the 15. CMS could not stop MP. MP is a solid team and could definitely find themselves playing after the regular season ends.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas