• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Earle vs Mineral Springs

Started by Champ74, November 11, 2017, 12:21:29 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hornets23byers

I figure it will be gus if he wants it then norvell

Champ74

Of course we probably all want Gus to want it but it's hard to understand why Gus would want it.

hornets23byers

Because most auburn fans show him no respect for what he's done . In a logical sense it would make sense to stay there with recruiting and winning. But in Arkansas where he would have about 5 years job security he may opt out and come here .

Champ74

The Razorback fans aren't giving up 5 years to win....

Mr_Deb

Quote from: bdubyab60 on November 21, 2017, 06:05:32 am
May depend on if the Memphis coach is still there. He's on just about every one of these schools replacement lists. But as it is now Memphis wouldn't be a bad fit.

Lot of rumors that Norvell wants the Arkansas job. Of course right now there are a ton of rumors

Gotcha

hornets23byers

Ms 2 Earle 0     Salem 2 Earle 0 . Facts lol

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: hornets23byers on November 30, 2017, 01:40:59 pm
Ms 2 Earle 0     Salem 2 Earle 0 . Facts lol

Even if those are "facts" all It Will do is send Foreman straight to the title game on a bye.

hornets23byers

Probably correct but I'd love to see foreman play Earle

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Legitimate contender on November 30, 2017, 01:54:53 pm
Idk pick, Not sure the 2 losing schools should be punished in all this.MS should host Salem next Friday and the winner would go to foreman the next Friday for the semis.

The AAA will not reschedule the the title game. Bank on that.

tacklethis...

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 30, 2017, 02:04:03 pm

They will not do anything! Never have, never will.

COACH-Mike

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 30, 2017, 01:47:00 pm
Even if those are "facts" all It Will do is send Foreman straight to the title game on a bye.
Quote from: Legitimate contender on November 30, 2017, 01:54:53 pm
Idk pick, Not sure the 2 losing schools should be punished in all this.MS should host Salem next Friday and the winner would go to foreman the next Friday for the semis.
Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on November 30, 2017, 02:04:03 pm
Quote from: tacklethis... on November 30, 2017, 02:18:01 pm
They will not do anything! Never have, never will.

About 2 or three years ago the AAA did reschedule games in the 3a to settle the Lamar player eligibility issues.  Precedents have been set!

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: COACH-Mike on November 30, 2017, 03:05:39 pm
About 2 or three years ago the AAA did reschedule games in the 3a to settle the Lamar player eligibility issues.  Precedents have been set!

Not exactly Now That went

big E

Probably would be a good idea to let Forman know before that long bus ride.

COACH-Mike

Quote from: Legitimate contender on November 30, 2017, 03:35:46 pm
The good folks of those 2 community’s need to kick up,you never know till you try something,Put the ball in the AAAs court make them tell those kids No.
I think Salem and Mineral would sure like to square off for a shot at Foreman.  I also think Mt Ida and CH would like to know the team going to the finals played to get there.

hornets23byers

So we got the win by forfeit why ain't we playing Salem instead ..

M.I. D

Salem advanced a round further and is the last team Earl beat. They should get to play in Earles place.

Eslim03

Mineral would have beat Salem if they played but it didn't work that way oh well. Wish we had more time to see that matchup because it would have benn a great game though.

HorseFeathers

If I'm mineral springs ad/hfc I'm blowing up phones tomorrow morning trying to get my shot at Salem...

jay nelvin

Quote from: HorseFeathers on November 30, 2017, 06:44:02 pm
If I'm mineral springs ad/hfc I'm blowing up phones tomorrow morning trying to get my shot at Salem...
Without a doubt, my thoughts exactly.

FilmCrew

Mineral has done the same thing as Earl. They should just stay quiet.

couch-coach06

Quote from: FilmCrew on November 30, 2017, 08:22:37 pm
[/quote

In minerals defense that was a whole different bunch of coaches and stuff

hesmine_lionpride

Mineral has an awesome new head coach this year and I assure you HE has never done that

paraloma

He no work here no more

FilmCrew

Haha.. So, now we are separating the school from the coach? I don't think that is how this works

couch-coach06

Umm yes it does ?? So just because there coach was a sleeze ball doesn't mean the school and town are... I mean mineral is our rival but I'll have there back on this ... And I do not think them and Salem should have too play.. I'm ready too get on with the playoffs I'm just saying .. the ad and head coach are no longer there ..

paraloma

Quote from: FilmCrew on November 30, 2017, 08:38:22 pm
Haha.. So, now we are separating the school from the coach? I don't think that is how this works

Admin too.

FilmCrew

I was here when it happen and other teams were affected. I assure you no one from Mineral Springs stood up and said they were wrong and should stay home.

I guess with this logic Earls coach should stay home and the school should get to play. Just cause Earl's coach is a "sleeze" ball doesn't mean the town or school is.

couch-coach06

FilmCrew

haha... I really don't have a dog in the fight... Carry on!!

hornets23byers

The thing with mineral was the kid moved back and forth to school he lived in mineral. Nashville knew and didnt say nothing till end of year. Mineral did not know . The kid wasnt a contributing factor anyways well he went back to nashville and came back again but they wouldnt let him play basketball but he suited out with team because aaa let him . It was a weird situation i just  know a lil detail about it but it wasnt the same thing film crew

FilmCrew

It was a violation... and they continued to play. maybe this kid wasn't a contributor in Earl, does it matter now?  Splitting hairs.. You, Your coach and admins knew it was wrong. Until teams are held accountable this will continue.  Every case will be a little different.

COACH-Mike

Quote from: FilmCrew on December 01, 2017, 06:22:18 am
It was a violation... and they continued to play. maybe this kid wasn’t a contributor in Earl, does it matter now?  Splitting hairs.. You, Your coach and admins knew it was wrong. Until teams are held accountable this will continue.  Every case will be a little different.
Played by the rules.  I was not reported with in 5 days.  Everyone knew but us.

FilmCrew

So....It was wrong but we didn't let anyone know it was wrong...So it's ok??? Again, Splitting hairs! Your School know it was wrong. You got away with it. Now you feel wronged? Karma!!

COACH-Mike

Quote from: FilmCrew on December 01, 2017, 09:53:29 am
So....It was wrong but we didn't let anyone know it was wrong...So it's ok??? Again, Splitting hairs! Your School know it was wrong. You got away with it. Now you feel wronged? Karma!!
I thought we were friends.

FilmCrew

Lol... ok.. you win.. good luck Friday or Saturday night. I hope MI plays you in the state finals. I feel pretty good about our chances.

COACH-Mike

Quote from: FilmCrew on December 01, 2017, 11:50:20 am
Lol... ok.. you win.. good luck Friday or Saturday night. I hope MI plays you in the state finals. I feel pretty good about our chances.

I do too!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas