• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

My 6A Top Ten

Started by Mike Bonds, September 18, 2017, 03:48:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Bonds

1.   Greenwood
2.   El Dorado
3.   West Memphis
4.   Searcy
5.   Pine Bluff
6.   Benton
7.   Texarkana
8.   Jonesboro
9.   Lake Hamilton
10.   Russellville

2000ZEBRA

You must be a Bulldog because you got Russellville last 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mike Bonds

Russellville has a pretty good team, but a good ranking isn't made out of quality losses--it's made out of wins. They probably should have beaten Morrilton.  After seeing Searcy easily handle the Devil Dogs last week, it was hard to put the Cyclones much higher at this point with only a single win.

PrivateLesson

Wow, the Zebra's at 5th?   Did not expect that. 

Mike Bonds

September 19, 2017, 10:21:52 am #4 Last Edit: September 19, 2017, 03:57:00 pm by Mike Bonds
Quote from: PrivateLesson on September 19, 2017, 07:15:59 am
Wow, the Zebra's at 5th?   Did not expect that. 

Really, once you get past the top 4, it gets a bit more interchangeable. The Cabot loss wasn't a bad loss.  It's a bit hard to say what FS Northside has yet, but both losses are to pretty good programs--PB and Greenwood. 

PrivateLesson

Quote from: Mike Bonds on September 19, 2017, 10:21:52 am
Really, once you get past the top 4, it's get a bit more interchangeable. The Cabot loss wasn't a bad loss.  It's a bit hard to say what FS Northside has yet, but both losses are to pretty good programs--PB and Greenwood.
Thanks so much for explaining!  I'm still kinda puzzled as to why NS isn't playing better but it's still early.  Thanks again!

zebradynasty

Quote from: PrivateLesson on September 19, 2017, 12:00:04 pm
Thanks so much for explaining!  I'm still kinda puzzled as to why NS isn't playing better but it's still early.  Thanks again!

NS has a good defense their offense not so much. Almost no passing game and they are suspect in the backfield. The wr's look good with good speed but right now the only offensive threat they have is the QB.

PrivateLesson

Thanks, ZD!     Maybe NS can get some receivers going to help the QB and start clicking.    I just expected y'all to be ranked higher.   

bulldogger15

Quote from: 2000ZEBRA on September 19, 2017, 03:13:19 am
You must be a Bulldog because you got Russellville last 🤣🤣🤣🤣
#10 is a good place for the Cyclones. If they're not there now, it won't take them long to get there.

GO BULLDOGS!!!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas