• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Happy Easter to All!

Started by Jacketman65, March 25, 2016, 04:16:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Jacketman65

With all that has been going on in the world (bombings) and the circus of an election that we are building toward, I just wanted to send best wishes to everyone and prayers to the families of those lost in Brussels!  Again, Happy Easter!

beach bum

Quote from: Jacketman65 on March 25, 2016, 04:16:33 pm
With all that has been going on in the world (bombings) and the circus of an election that we are building toward, I just wanted to send best wishes to everyone and prayers to the families of those lost in Brussels!  Again, Happy Easter!

Yea I know we aren't supposed to be discussing politics but if the two people that appear will be on the ticket end up there I will be voting 3rd party. I can not in good faith vote for either front runner right now. I still want to do my civic duty and vote on Congress, state, and local issues. What a circus........ On the Easter note I hope everyone gets to spend some time with family on Sunday or this weekend in general. NWA looks like it may see rain and cool weather Sunday but all you in central and south Arkansas should stay dry for you all to enjoy that time with family.

Lions84

We had a great day at Church and at home.  This was our daughters last Easter in High School.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas