• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Suck Fever.

Started by Proud Buckaroo, July 10, 2014, 01:36:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Proud Buckaroo

Here we go. His own little thread.

Hootie

What time are the guests supposed to arrive?

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on July 10, 2014, 01:36:33 pm

GEEZ thanks proud buck.......all these guys want to be your friend........ here's your picture proud buck, wave at all your friends,

http://api.ning.com/files/oto4-hHdKDFNHJc3WWfltjASOjJkh2u3R2IB7OAxG9K7NJ82A-wSXoowVD9NwigAHv2tNzePiQAukGuiTRdHSvRZXZoNbcx7/znoZ92x.gif

Hootie

Suck Fever so glad you could share home videos with us.

Jimbo Morphis

Quote from: BUCK FEVER on July 10, 2014, 02:27:40 pm

GEEZ thanks proud buck.......all these guys want to be your friend........ here's your picture proud buck, wave at all your friends,

http://api.ning.com/files/oto4-hHdKDFNHJc3WWfltjASOjJkh2u3R2IB7OAxG9K7NJ82A-wSXoowVD9NwigAHv2tNzePiQAukGuiTRdHSvRZXZoNbcx7/znoZ92x.gif
you bother your own much worse than all of us.

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: Oldman on July 10, 2014, 03:02:36 pm
Quote from: BUCK FEVER on July 10, 2014, 02:27:40 pm

you bother your own much worse than all of us.

Anyone that sleeps with the enemy is not one of my own...............been fun fellas, I gotta go work.

chow

Proud Buckaroo

I sleep with no one, other than my wife.

Jimbo Morphis

Hootie

Quote from: BUCK FEVER on July 10, 2014, 03:43:57 pm
Anyone that sleeps with the enemy is not one of my own...............been fun fellas, I gotta go work.

chow

WPWells

I think that Buck Fever intended to use the Italian word "Ciao" meaning good bye. However, I guess he could have been making a reference to his workplace. Does he work in a Purina factory?

Hootie

Quote from: 12th Man CHS on July 10, 2014, 04:28:59 pm
I think that Buck Fever intended to use the Italian word "Ciao" meaning good bye. However, I guess he could have been making a reference to his workplace. Does he work in a Purina factory?

Maybe he was hungry

bleudog

Quote from: Oldman on July 10, 2014, 03:50:32 pm
Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on July 10, 2014, 03:45:23 pm
I sleep with no one, other than my wife.
me too

Oldman, you sleep with PB's wife ???

This thread's getting interesting. :o

;D

Proud Buckaroo

Gotcha

"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
-Albert Einstein

BUCK FEVER

Quote from: Proud Buckaroo on July 10, 2014, 05:11:25 pm
He pays good money.

WTH ?....I leave you alone for a few hours and you go from proud buck TO proud pimp ? .................................Jesus christ, I usually have a high tolerance for low life scumbags but that is sick  DIARRHEA  right there.....pimping your old lady is not cool dude......that crap would disgust a professional pimp,

YOU need to apoligise to all board members, .........shame on you. >:(

Proud Buckaroo

Guess they don't teach sarcasm in high school.

BUCK FEVER

HeadBussa08

think fever might be hem haw jr. lol experienced posters will know the reference. guys just leave the kid alone he's really excited about the t-shirt he got this past fall and is riding his high horse. still don't think he realizes state titles are harder to come by and of higher quality but luckily there are two state champions in 3a this year to lead a great example lol

DeeGee

You guys are hilarious!! Hahahaha!! Buck, just for the record it's spelled "APOLOGIZE." Just trying to help you out before the grammar police show up, because Lord knows they will on here. Thanks you all for the entertainment!! Shifts over and it's bedtime!! 😂😂😂😂😂

Hootie

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas