• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jacksonville Baseball Team

Started by ShakBakyBake, October 06, 2005, 02:48:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Whos your pick to win the 6A East?

West Memphis
0 (0%)
Forrest City
0 (0%)
Marion
0 (0%)
Searcy
0 (0%)
Jonesboro
0 (0%)
Sylvan Hills
0 (0%)
Mountain Home
0 (0%)
Who Cares
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: February 09, 2006, 02:31:15 pm

WBF †

I'll do it...I'm up for anything that improves me...heck, I'll do it even if we do make the playoffs

powerlifter90

YOUR ON........................ get with the rest of your team and tell them what's up

ChickasawPride

And I thought the Marion posters were bad.

powerlifter90

but at least the Jax posters can spell correctly...................

now go back to the 4A board and have a nice day

XFalkonz

yeah Peters looks to be the SS this year. Yes your conference was and is better than ours is in baseball because of the tradition that is in that conference. White Hall, Crossett, Stuttgart, Monticello have all been state contenders in the last 10 years, but SHHS, WM, J-boro have been more than contenders. I am not upset with a little smack talk, what I am upset with it the myths about our program. Our program has steadily moved up since the 1-19 season of three years ago. I swore to all the is holy that we would never have another season like that if I had anything to do with it. I have doubled my workouts and spent time in summers working with my kids and kids from other schools. I worked with any kid that played ball with us this summer because I dont care if they play for me or Coach Burrows or any other school. If they want to learn to play the game and I can help them be more successful then that is what I am going to do. Kurt and Tyler are trying to say something important....you have to learn to walk the walk THEN talk the talk. Do you really think that our kids want to get up before the sun comes up and go to the gym and see me in all my glory at 6:30 AM? Do you think I want to be up an hour before I have to so that I can open up the gym? No to both but I tell you this....the feeling that we had going to the state tourney last year was worth all of it. The feeling of winning games in the tourney will replace that euphoria. I know what my kids have to sacrifice to get there and I want you guys across town to have the same feelings as our kids. That is why I say what I say in the summer and I yell and hollar and get on ya'll all the time. If you notice the NP guys during the summer when I get all over them, they know that what I am saying to them will help them in some ways and they accept it. Nope they dont like it, but if it makes them better to swallow their pride then they do it. The J-ville guys that stayed with me this summer after practice and worked into the wee hours of the night in a cage with very little lighting started to get the idea of what it takes to sacrifice. Adam, Tubbs etc. you guys have to work your butts off and YOU know it. Now what you have to do is get the others to go with you and do it.

football0622

Quote from: jaxsdevils10 on January 13, 2006, 09:20:02 am
does bug ever give us props for workin almost 3 hours a night, 5 nights a week?....no!...and I'm not a genius but I dont think practicing more than that would help us anymore than what we're already doing. This is the hardest working team I've ever been on or seen. And your son talks more head than any of us, just not on here....and he doesnt talk about other players from different teams, he talks about our own team, thats some crap....I'm out!

Now i know yalls little freshmen who aint even played a game yet is not on here talking trash about my team or last year.  First of all, i hear about how good you are and this big stud, thats great.  You dont need to be on here talking trash when you didnt play us last year or even have anything to do with j'ville baseball last year.  You just need to keep to yourself and hope you dont get rocked that first game you pitch.  I'm not trying to dog you but i dont appreciate you coming on here talking when you weren't even around last year, go back to daycare little boy.  Come talk to me when you hit puberty.

HSUball2

hey Tyler buddy, sorry to ruin ur fun talkin about our freshman stud but that is Ricky tomboli not Seth. To the Marion "Richard" y did u even click on this link or better yet post if u aren't even in the same classification as us, i know np is on here but they have a right to cause they know us but u have prolly never even posted on the Jacksonville team or anything, just shut up. To u Kurt if u didn't read it earlier I'm down for the weight lifting or practicing even if we do make the playoffs cause for the 07 season not matter what cause i wanna do good for my senior season no matter what it takes, i used to not like ur post but now the kinda motivate me to go out there and work that much harder. No disrespect to any of the NP players but coach Lyda when we stayed, were the kids from jville or Np i know someone will prolly say, Np is better than jville and that's y it don't matter but to me that just mean that we wanna work and do what it takes to win and get better. To me idk about everyone else but this isn't anywhere near smack talk to me, smack talk is talkin about ur mom or g/f or something this is just talkin amongst cross town rivals now. well that's all for now boys and girls

Peace,  Adam #9

XFalkonz

Adam without a doubt the majority of the time it was a J-ville player that stayed after practice and practiced extra. That is why I told you and Tubbs and Payer and the others that stayed with me from J-ville that you have to be the ones to do it for J-ville. It is a fact that you guys were field/cage rats and that is a good thing....now turn the other guys on your team into that and you will go far. Now at our practices we have a whole group of guys that want extra and we are getting better every season. See what a little extra work does for ya? You guys that stayed after practice and took extra fungo and hit off tees and soft toss were doing so well in Legion ball. You guys got to play alot of games and won a bunch of games. That is what I want for you now. All I want to say is that first you work on the game on the field...then take it to the public. Oh yeah Adam...I cant talk about you G/f....I never knew you had one.....gotcha.

HSUball2

hey hey hey when u said something about my g/f now that was wrong cause u know we dont need to bring ur daughter into this mess........lol. See i just wanna prove my point to u kurt we do work year round right when Np gets done with the playoffs or w/e we start gwatney, when gwatney is over we start the off season program and last year when the season was over we got into the weight room with coach ski, so we were working year round. I heard u came into practice the other day also for like another 2 minutes were we workin hard or were we loafin around? will blake be at practice monday? o yea i will tell the boys that we need to put in some extra work if we plan on makin some noise on the field this year. well i guess im gonna go now.

Adam #9

Tubbs_Man28

Alright I'm back.  I havent posted in a while, but Kurt I'm down with the weightroom and the pizza.  And whoever said we havent work hard enough read what  Adam just posted. I know there were about 10 of us in the off-season program everyday working our butts off for about 2 months.  And Tyler your my boy and I hope yall have a great season. Lyda we were feild/cage rats and I'm waiting on the pizza offer from you and do you think we could set up some kind of scrimage?  But for Jacksonville players we do need to be in the weightroom like Kurt said, because we could all get a little stronger. 

powerlifter90

J-ville I'm not "down on you" or trying to put you down.  But, I know and you know that you need to continue to work harder in order to be better ball players and a better team.  You guys that are Jr.s have the right idea and are starting to step up to be leaders, that is what it's going to take.  Keep up the good work and it will pay off.  I am confident if ALL of you come to the wr with me it will pay off greatly.  I don't think my work out is that hard but I've been doing it for years, you guys will hate me at first but I know what it takes.  Go get them Jax, just a little less talkin and allot more walkin.

JvilleDevils

Kurt wth we made the playoffs wheres our pizza.

football0622

Yea tubbs you my boy too, and just figured that it was yalls boy tomboli, so who is that is tallkin then.  So yea sorry bout that mistake, but yea i like Lydas idea from the other day at school abouta Chairity Game to raise some money and get to play yall but yea, good luck jville and hopefully when can both go to state and show everybody that J'ville's got two teams that deserve some respect

XFalkonz

Tubbs there isnt going to be any pizza offer from me....I have a 16 year old daughter and she is expensive. Plus I am a teacher/coach so therefore I have NO money...hahahha...

HSUball2

ur right ur daughter is pretty expensive she has been makin me broke here lately

football0622

HAHA adam is just crackin them left and right, but i will say adam you better hope ol lyda dont come up to TCBY one day and stuff your butt in the Freezer for that shmit.

XFalkonz

First of all Adam my daughter wouldnt date you...she prefers men that are as tall as she is or taller, Sceond I wouldnt have to stuff him in a freezer....a igloo cooler would do just fine. Plus I wouldnt wish her on you for anything...she is mean to me so I can only imagine what she would do to you.

darkhorse5

its yo boy J-Pizzle and im workin hard like everyone else. and i really need to step it up this year, because i really have a lot i need to prove to this team, but trust me fella's its goin down this year (just wait) FEB. 20 is the day that CATHOLIC HIGH SCHOOL goes down. and ill be the one that will be on me mound, poundin' it in them boys.

J-Pizzle #5 PEacE

JvilleDevils

J-Pizzle huh? Well whatever toots your flute. :)

WBF †

I'm seths older bro tyler....I'm on the team too and was last year-that's who I am.

football0622

As you can see i apologized already for that, and i hadnt ever heard of you so thats why i fugred it was your little brother, thats my bad. 

HSUball2

yea that is ur bad jiggles get it right, gosh.

WBF †

yeah I aint one of the best, but I can pitch in and do my share to help us win-....it's all cool

WBF †

lets get a scrimmage between us and NP...us not playin them is like arkansas not playing LSU or Auburn....I'm sure we could work out a date

powerlifter90

you guys talk to your coaches and get a "benefit game" together some Saturday afternoon or something.  Jax and NP not playing is like Nebraska not playing Oklahoma

WBF †

u would say nebraska....theyd get killed by OK

NpFalcons

Wow..How did I get brought into this? First of all, I'm only mean to you father because I have to be. Its in your best interests. One day, you will look back and be grateful that I did all the things that I do to you. As for...Adam? Well, that's what I'm going to call you. You have money? Hm...and exactly how tall are you again? Dad, if he has money..I don't care how short he is. lol. j/k.
<3

darkhorse5

blake dont start. the only people that can talk crap are the people that have room to talk and as far as i can tell, dont nobody really have room to talk crap on here anyway. But everyone will have there time to shine "so save it for the field."

HSUball2

what are u talkin about blake for hes not even on this thread cuzz-o and I do have money because i have a job and Lyda she really doesnt care how tall or UGLY u are if u have money, just ask tyler. j/k jiggles

darkhorse5

yea i only read the first page, and i saw what blake said about adrian. I was just commenting on it. And i wasnt puttin blake out there "it was a comment to everybody."

Tubbs_Man28

Well I guess it was a nice comment JP!

JawJackin54

Aww adam u had to go there didnt you.  Well that upsets me and i dont know if iam going to be able to take your sister to the prom now.  That really upsets me because i was really looking forward to it.  I guess i can always take jordans little sister, shes still cute right??

JvilleDevils

January 19, 2006, 07:39:01 am #132 Last Edit: January 19, 2006, 07:44:15 am by SWEET P
Quote from: JawJackin54 on January 19, 2006, 12:09:34 am
I guess i can always take jordans little sister, shes still cute right??

You just fuc|<ed yourself...Now your bringin me into this and you don't want me in this crap.........Who the fu<k is jawjackin?

WBF †

oooo CRAP.....get 'em sebourn!....thats ur baby...!!! jordan where ya at?

JvilleDevils

Quote from: jaxsdevils10 on January 19, 2006, 09:25:44 am
oooo CRAP.....get 'em sebourn!....thats ur baby...!!! jordan where ya at?

Yea he just jumped from 5'5 guys to 6'0 guys. I don't play that bullstew.

WBF †

jaxwr19

darkhorse5

i aint in this. and plus sehorn im 5'8. but do what u do.  ILL BRING THE COCA COLA!!!

WBF †

WBF †

Tubbs_Man28

ShakBakyBake

Ahh this Bake back again what r u guys talkin about man. Ya'll arent even talkin about baseball no more but its cool. Just make sure ya'll keep that winning mind set because I know typing all this crap does it for me. Just keep Feb 20 in your heads. And I also see adam and the others have tried to start ya'll own links. Thats Whats UP

Jacksonville
1st Base
Holla Back                                          R.E.S.P.E.C.T WILL COME TO J-VILLE FEB.20

football0622

Dang somebody slipped up and said something to adam and it was directed towards me.  Well i dont know who else would be on here from our team but apparently someone is.  But that was a good one adam i liked that, you just always remember to stay short and hope everything is going good at the ville and hope to see yall on the field.

half-n-half38

so yall I'm a racist! just gon leave ya boy c fenton out of this? yea jacktown comin hard this year so babes who dobut might be just a lil bit surprised when we go to tha ship. and yall know we gon look dumb as heck if we suck this year. so watch tha trash talkin bake, cam, and anybody else reppin jacktown.

JvilleDevils

Quote from: half-n-half38 on January 19, 2006, 09:39:27 pm
so yall I'm a racist! just gon leave ya boy c fenton out of this? yea jacktown comin hard this year so babes who dobut might be just a lil bit surprised when we go to tha ship. and yall know we gon look dumb as heck if we suck this year. so watch tha trash talkin bake, cam, and anybody else reppin jacktown.

Talk like you have an education.

darkhorse5

Pardon the interruption Sr. but not all of us have the extended vocabulary classification level as you do,  but we will begin this trainer of vocabulary at sunny side up tomorrow and indeed we will improve our way of speech by 20 points. I will talk to you homosapians tomorrow.  And have a fantastic evening. 

Sr. Payer (from the Jamestown Quadron)

(HOLLA BACK SUCKA's!)

WBF †

alright fenton, talk white so we can understand you!...if you need grammar classes, holla at one of us, we can help!....and we're not gonna suck, get that out of your head...what in the heck kind of mindset is that? remeber what team your on-jacksonville-we dont give up, and we dont quit workin, and somethin new about us, we're not gonna stop winnin....

GoldenLion30

Hey J-pizzle ::) Why did you bring my name in this.

darkhorse5

i only read the first page. the comment u made about Baker.

WBF †

im steppin up this year...im finally gonna get mentioned in one of these post...hahahaha!

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas