• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rivercrest at Mayflower

Started by redandgray, November 18, 2017, 12:11:59 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ISU7

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on November 21, 2017, 04:18:40 pm
the reserves allowed Bald Knob to score late. It was NOT a close game. Unbelievable that you thought a game with no defense on either side was the best game you ever saw. If you think Rivercrest will be too slow, you are in  for a big shock.
ssshhh!!!!!!!
Lol

ISU7

Quote from: Paperman on November 21, 2017, 12:55:46 pm
Rivercrest is NOT slow!
Of course they are they are super slow especially on defense. 🐢 😷😎

Coltfan2005

Quote from: woopig123456 on November 21, 2017, 11:01:04 am
I've watched both teams play and I honestly feel like Mayflower is the better team.

Half way there. Could you tell us what about the two teams has you picking Mayflower?

Coltfan2005

Mayflower got a radio station or livestream? Colts have neither.

eaglecd

Pretty sure the game is on 92.7.

ISU7

bootlegger

Quote from: ISU7 on November 21, 2017, 07:45:56 pm
Colts 35
Eagles 34
This is about what i think it will be also.But i think it will be a very exciting game to watch for the fans of neither team.

Hog Fan

It should be a great game! Mayflower & Rivercrest are both very good football teams!

Mayflower has a great coach and I am sure Rivercrest does too! Both teams will be well prepared and ready on Friday night.....

11-12 games into the season, I am sure both teams are banged up and dealing with injuries. When they kickoff, I doubt that will matter much!

Mayflower by 10!

Coltfan2005

What worries me is Hootens picked Rivercrest.

Hog Fan

Quote from: ISU7 on November 21, 2017, 04:51:48 pm
ssshhh!!!!!!!
Lol

I knew what the score of the BK V. RC game was, that is why I asked if it was a close game. Doesn't sound like it was. 

Were you at the Mayflower V. Smackover game? If not, how do you know if it was one of the best HS Football games I have ever seen? The factors you use to determine a good game may be different than what I use. You evaluate the final score and make an assumption on how you think the defenses played. I was at the game and I recognize and applaud the way both teams left it all out on the field! Neither team gave up and both fought until the end!

Mayflower by 10!   

DogCatcher

Unless mayflower can win this in the air colts win.

Hog Fan

I have watched some video highlights of RC. I am not a Coach by any means, however, I don't see a weakness anywhere. Who knows? They may have some injuries or player issues, I don't know. Their pass defense looks pretty strong to me!

That is a tough conference! RC, Osceola & Newport!

I believe the winner of RC & Mayflower will play in War Memorial...

Mayflower by 10!

TruthHurts

CoolBreeze

Quote from: Hog Fan on November 22, 2017, 11:21:31 am

Likely correct, but don't expect either Atkins or McGehee to be a pushover.

Coltfan2005

Quote from: Hog Fan on November 21, 2017, 09:56:56 pm
I knew what the score of the BK V. RC game was, that is why I asked if it was a close game. Doesn't sound like it was. 

Were you at the Mayflower V. Smackover game? If not, how do you know if it was one of the best HS Football games I have ever seen? The factors you use to determine a good game may be different than what I use. You evaluate the final score and make an assumption on how you think the defenses played. I was at the game and I recognize and applaud the way both teams left it all out on the field! Neither team gave up and both fought until the end!

Mayflower by 10!   

As I said. IF you like a game with no defense, this was a good game. Yep, I watched it and so has everyone else by now.

Moose

Quote from: Hog Fan on November 21, 2017, 09:56:56 pm

Mayflower by 10!

Ditto

PermaBan

Does Mayflower do a live stream?

Coltfan2005

I have watched mayflower's Smackover game, HA game, Barton game, Cedar Ridge game, and Marianna Lee game. Explosive offense with very good speed. Defense is good and will match up well on the outside against Rivercrest's speedy backs. However, the Rivercrest QB is going to be what makes or breaks this game offensively for the Colts. If he has another 100 yard rushing game, Mayflower loses. Defensively for the Colts it is going to come down to the linebackers and the corners. I pick Rivercrest by 8.

BAMA#16

To me, Rivercrest has the better D, and I think they make enough crucial stops to win this game, Colts by 12.

Coltfan2005

BE CAREFUL ON THE DRIVE TO MAYFLOWER!!

If caught speeding going into Mayflower, the police issue you a ticket...to a mayflower home game. If you are caught speeding a second time, they make you use the ticket.

Buckaroofan68

I think they Livestream in YouTube not sure who does it but I'm sure if u look up mayflower vs rivercrest tomorrow night it will pop up

Coltfan2005

didn't see it there until afterwards.

Paperman

Colts are simply the better team! Rivercrest takes this one and moves one step closer to another trip to War Memorial! RHS 41, Eagles 30

NEark tigers

Go Colts! I drove by RHS and saw the work on the new Cotton Patch, maybe y'all can schedule Earle for 2018 or 2019......

ISU7

November 24, 2017, 08:22:10 am #124 Last Edit: November 24, 2017, 08:23:42 am by ISU7
Quote from: NEark tigers on November 24, 2017, 08:17:54 am
Go Colts! I drove by RHS and saw the work on the new Cotton Patch, maybe y'all can schedule Earle for 2018 or 2019......
That'll be cool. Good luck vs Salem tonight at the pound.

eagles04

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on November 23, 2017, 02:28:56 pm
BE CAREFUL ON THE DRIVE TO MAYFLOWER!!

If caught speeding going into Mayflower, the police issue you a ticket...to a mayflower home game. If you are caught speeding a second time, they make you use the ticket.
This has got to be the lamest joke I've ever heard

redandgray

Yeah that was pretty bad. Lol

redandgray

Tough challenge for the Colts. Let's go Red!

Bigred18

I got Mayflower by a touchdown or maybe 2

OB11

Safe travels to everyone going to the game tonight!

501Arkansas

Colts 30
Mayflower 21

Let's go colts

CoolBreeze

Coltfan2005

the way the mayflower fans are screaming, you would think they have been behind all year

WTD

Mayflower playing competition for the first time this year, no surprise by the halftime score

Coltfan2005

Mayflower hanging tighter than i thought they would 28-8 3rd qtr

WTD

Nice positive analysis but Mayflower hasn't played anyone that's close to Rivercrest caliber! Congrats Rivercrest!

ea cat

They still paint the lines Red at the cotton patch?

Coltfan2005

Coltfan2005

last home game ever at the cotton patch

Coltfan2005

got out of hand but mayflower defense played a good first half. Rivercrest a little sloppy with the penalties, especially on the mayflower scoring drive.

Coltfan2005

CoolBreeze

Congrats to the Colts. Impressive win.

WTD

Quote from: Hog Fan on November 22, 2017, 11:21:31 am
I have watched some video highlights of RC. I am not a Coach by any means, however, I don't see a weakness anywhere. Who knows? They may have some injuries or player issues, I don't know. Their pass defense looks pretty strong to me!

That is a tough conference! RC, Osceola & Newport!

Mayflower by 10!

Ghost of Colts52

Quote from: Ghost of Colts52 on November 20, 2017, 02:51:27 pm
No disrespect towards Smackover but they aren't the same power they have been in the past few years. Watching on film I believe the colts should win by 3TDs or more.  You never know though. These are high school kids. If rivercrest was healthy, they would mercy rule mayflower

Hate to say I told you so. But.....

flow51

will they be healthy before season ends??

Ghost of Colts52

redandgray

Colts played a great game. Congrats to Mayflower on a good season.

bootlegger

Deon Simmons is a heck of a ball player,im glad that he didnt have much help because if they had someone else with his abilities mayflower would really be hard to stop.does anyone know what his stats were tonight?

redandgray

37-222 1TD. 2-35 of that on reserves. Yes, super quick.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas