• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Spring Practice begins for The Razorbacks

Started by AirWarren, March 11, 2013, 11:54:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AirWarren

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2013/mar/11/bielema-defensive-end-flynn-transferring/

1. Austin Flynn transferring.
2. Pick your trash up, you aren't practicing in a garbage dump.
3. Let's go to work...time to see who wants to put up or shut up.

I am also hearing Defonte Lowe may be leaving the program. No other information other than that though.

Hoghead

This team will be up against some stiff odds. The last thing it needs are players transfering. So Brandon Allen is the starter at QB right ?

ricepig

Quote from: Hoghead on March 12, 2013, 11:14:04 am
This team will be up against some stiff odds. The last thing it needs are players transfering. So Brandon Allen is the starter at QB right ?

I don't believe I've read that anywhere on Allen. As far as Flynn, I'm guessing he didn't see eye to eye with his punishment for DWI.

Hoghead

Quote from: ricepig on March 12, 2013, 12:02:47 pm
Quote from: Hoghead on March 12, 2013, 11:14:04 am

I don't believe I've read that anywhere on Allen. As far as Flynn, I'm guessing he didn't see eye to eye with his punishment for DWI.
They have this very special place called Cummins if he continues to get DWI's waiting on him. I hear they punish pretty good there !

Uncle Ivan

Quote from: Hoghead on March 12, 2013, 12:13:55 pm

They have this very special place called Cummins if he continues to get DWI's waiting on him. I hear they punish pretty good there !

Depends on your definition of punishment.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas