• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Battle at the brier

Started by HorseFeathers, November 21, 2016, 07:36:12 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HorseFeathers

Anyone got a bracket? Or at least a schedule?

Thanks in advance

Vteagle

HorseFeathers

Idk....was asking cause I heard 1a Shirley was in this tournament

VHSCoach2

Based on Vilonia's schedule, the Eagles play Shirley on December 15th, Greenbrier on December 16th, and Maumelle on December 17th. I haven't seen an overall schedule for the tournament.

HorseFeathers

Quote from: VHSCoach2 on November 29, 2016, 11:04:00 pm
Based on Vilonia's schedule, the Eagles play Shirley on December 15th, Greenbrier on December 16th, and Maumelle on December 17th. I haven't seen an overall schedule for the tournament.

Thanks for the start

VHSCoach2

I know these are the times for Vilonia's games:

Today: Girls at 4, Boys at 5:15
Tomorrow: Girls at 6:30, Boys at 7:45
Saturday: Girls at 11:00, Boys at 12:15

BannerMountainMan

Shirley beat Vilonia, what was the score of Greenbrier/Maumelle game?

Chief_Osceola™

Maumelle beat Greenbrier 62-29.

VHSCoach2

Vilonia girls over Greenbrier, 41-23.

VHSCoach2

In boys action, Vilonia over Greenbrier 54-40.

HorseFeathers

How bad was the maumelle/Shirley game?

VHSCoach2

Boys: Maumelle over Shirley 97-69

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: VHSCoach2 on December 16, 2016, 09:55:19 pm
Boys: Maumelle over Shirley 97-69
Shirley was up 4 in 3rd quarter, ran outta gas and they ran up the score by leaving their starters in and pressing while we had our 3rd string in

Hornet Pride

They did not leave the starters in. They played the whole bench. Unlike Shirley maumelle has no starting 5, they have 10 players that all start with 2 extra that played most the second half

Chief_Osceola™

December 16, 2016, 10:15:59 pm #15 Last Edit: December 16, 2016, 10:45:42 pm by Chief_Osceola™
Quote from: BannerMountainMan on December 16, 2016, 10:02:04 pm
Shirley was up 4 in 3rd quarter, ran outta gas and they ran up the score by leaving their starters in and pressing while we had our 3rd string in

Which starters?

mijally

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on December 16, 2016, 10:02:04 pm
Or maybe we had our reserves play your starters and wear them down until they were out of gas like you say and when you went to your bench with reserves we went to our bench with starters and finished the job.

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: Hornet Pride on December 16, 2016, 10:14:12 pm
They did not leave the starters in. They played the whole bench. Unlike Shirley maumelle has no starting 5, they have 10 players that all start with 2 extra that played most the second half
the 2 extras didn't go in until 2 minutes left in game.

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: mijally on December 16, 2016, 10:16:19 pm
Or maybe we had our reserves play your starters and wear them down until they were out of gas like you say and when you went to your bench with reserves we went to our bench with starters and finished the job.
i do like you though! Your a good guy, goodluck man! Y'all prolly win state!

Chief_Osceola™

Sorry, I quoted the wrong post above so it's now been edited. Which starters did Maumelle leave in?

mijally

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on December 16, 2016, 10:37:44 pm
i do like you though! Your a good guy, goodluck man! Y'all prolly win state!
I don't know about that.  Parkview, Mills, Fair, Alma, Harrison, LRCA...They all will be tough. This is a rough league this year.  Sorry that guy ruined your thread. I enjoyed the posts. Good luck to you guys. You are a good passionate fan of your team.

Hornet Pride

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on December 16, 2016, 10:46:39 pm
Sorry, I quoted the wrong post above so it's now been edited. Which starters did Maumelle leave in?

I think
Lucas exchange student
Perkins Jv player
Curtis
Kevin Hamilton
Tyren
Finished the game

mijally

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on December 16, 2016, 10:46:39 pm
I didn't go to the game Chief so I couldn't tell you who started.  Did you go?

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: mijally on December 16, 2016, 10:55:47 pm
I didn't go to the game Chief so I couldn't tell you who started.  Did you go?

Nah I couldn't make it. But according to the post above none of our starters were in the game.

BannerMountainMan

What I wanna know is how bad can Greenbrier scoreboard and book keepers be, they have made SOOO many mistakes these last 3 days

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas