• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Earle who has the most championships

Started by headballcapcoach, January 20, 2015, 11:19:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

headballcapcoach

January 20, 2015, 11:19:43 pm Last Edit: January 20, 2015, 11:22:22 pm by headballcapcoach
We are the junction city of football. So until Clarendon and junction city get where we're at in basketball. Save it.

MarionBlueDevil

MomaLion

Lmbo...feeling a little defensive are we???

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: headballcapcoach on January 20, 2015, 11:19:43 pm
We are the junction city of football. So until Clarendon and junction city get where we're at in basketball. Save it.

Well, if you are going to make a smartarss comment, at least get it right, because your comment makes you look like a dumbarss. Here is what you should have said.

"We are the junction city of BASKETBALL".

Still yet that is an inaccurate statement seeing how you are not undefeated. Are you even the defending champions?  So, maybe you should "save it".

ISU7

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on January 21, 2015, 09:19:12 am

Well, if you are going to make a smartarss comment, at least get it right, because your comment makes you look like a dumbarss. Here is what you should have said.

"We are the junction city of BASKETBALL".

Still yet that is an inaccurate statement seeing how you are not undefeated. Are you even the defending champions?  So, maybe you should "save it".
lol Good one Pick... ;D 8)

Pit Bull

Quote from: MomaLion on January 21, 2015, 02:14:06 am
Lmbo...feeling a little defensive are we???

Yea, I think yall Peed him off by saying ya'll good this year.... lol... Dogs have a lot of BBall Championships and may be one year away from another couple good runs.... Clarendon, Junction both seem to have phenomenol teams this year, Good thing for the 2A-3 is that they are on the same side of the bracket... lol

Mr. Trill

JC can have football, that's over with but since Earle is back in 2A you might as well say their going to take over and that is usual dont you think? JC can't win everything.  I hope JC meets up with Earle however the bracket play out.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Mr. Trill on January 21, 2015, 03:11:01 pm
JC can have football, that's over with but since Earle is back in 2A you might as well say their going to take over and that is usual dont you think? JC can't win everything.  I hope JC meets up with Earle however the bracket play out.

No, I don't think they will take over. Basketball is a little more equal. I think the title this year is going through Clarendon. Their resume is impressive and unlike Earle, they are undefeated, but then so is j.c., something Earle can't lay claim too. And the, we were late getting started because of football doesn't work either. As j.c. was playing football while Earle was getting beat at basketball.

bleudog

• 2012 – Earle
• 2010 – Earle
• 2008 – Earle
• 2000 – Earle
• 1985 – Earle
• 1980 – Earle
• 1974 – Earle

Miss any?

Cheek

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on January 21, 2015, 04:13:54 pm
Quote from: Mr. Trill on January 21, 2015, 03:11:01 pm

No, I don't think they will take over. Basketball is a little more equal. I think the title this year is going through Clarendon. Their resume is impressive and unlike Earle, they are undefeated, but then so is j.c., something Earle can't lay claim too. And the, we were late getting started because of football doesn't work either. As j.c. was playing football while Earle was getting beat at basketball.

I agree pick with Clarendon being the favorite.   JC would win with ease , but they are missing one  important thing.   Do not be surprised if England, Earle, EPC or BIC make a run. 

Mr. Trill

I was gone provide those State Championship stats as well. 2008, 2010, 2012, why not 2014-15? And I need to look into Clarendon

Pick_DA_EAGLES

Quote from: Mr. Trill on January 21, 2015, 07:53:48 pm
I was gone provide those State Championship stats as well. 2008, 2010, 2012, why not 2014-15? And I need to look into Clarendon

Naw, just overlook them.  ;D

HorseFeathers

So...nobody plays you within a mercy ru...Oh wait you lost a conference game in little ole 2A ball this year....

MomaLion

Quote from: pick_DA_EAGLES on January 21, 2015, 08:10:32 pm
Quote from: Mr. Trill on January 21, 2015, 07:53:48 pm

Naw, just overlook them.  ;D
Please overlook them  ;D

Pit Bull

Quote from: HF on January 21, 2015, 08:31:14 pm

So...nobody plays you within a mercy ru...Oh wait you lost a conference game in little ole 2A ball this year....

Yep, we did...

Lions84

• 2012 – Earle
2 year gap
• 2010 – Earle
2 year gap
• 2008 – Earle
8 year gap
• 2000 – Earle
15 year gap
• 1985 – Earle
5 year gap
• 1980 – Earle
6 year gap
• 1974 – Earle

Nice collection of Titles but it is only 7 in 38 years

Dogg

How many does Clarendon have in roundball in the last 37 years?

MarionBlueDevil

This is going to be a wonderful state tournament.

BigLion10

yes its going to be an exciting tourney this year

MomaLion

The thing is, previous titles won't help a bit THIS YEAR. Lol.

Dogg

You're exacyly right mom but my question was how many have the Lions won in the last 37 years.

MomaLion

Last year was the first time we've been to the championship game since the 50s I believe is what I was told. Still won't have any bearing on this team this year.

Dogg

Previous titles won't help this but they sure look good in that trophy case!

Lions84

Quote from: MomaLion on January 31, 2015, 08:13:28 am
Last year was the first time we've been to the championship game since the 50s I believe is what I was told. Still won't have any bearing on this team this year.

We got 3 in the 1950's and we got more Track titles than anything else.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas