• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PINE BLUFF ZEBRAS VS. CLARENDON LIONS

Started by itsslim, January 02, 2015, 10:04:16 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

itsslim

What are your thoughts about this matchup? Who are the standout players for the lions? This game can be watched live @www.nfhsnetwork.com/schools/pine-bluff-high-school-pine-bluff-ar. Pregame starts at 4:30pm January 3, 2015

MomaLion

Lions have several standouts...leading scorer last game was Bam, playmakers are Ro and DJ..add in Justice and Jr and you get magic. Daylin had a big game yesterday as well. They had a different game plan yesterday than I've seen...Apparently were playing better D because way fewer fouls but that slows the game and that's not them lol. It worked for them however...They are playing smarter and that's dangerous with the sheer talent they have.
How about PB...I know Thomas is the go to guy...anyone else?

itsslim

Can u give me real names, I'm broadcasting the game live, don't wanna say nick names lol. John Tate, jalon pulliam

MomaLion

Lol
Ro= Richard Knox
Bam=Styleen Tyler
Jr=Derek Eason
DJ= Donnie Lowery Jr

MomaLion

Clarendon leading Pine Bluff 31-16 @ half and are putting on a show!!!

hogsfan4life

BrianfromCarlisle

CincyGuyintheFort

Wow, I GOTTA see this Clarendon team play

MomaLion

They are impressive Cincy...but I am biased lol.

BoxNOne

At this point, Clarendon definitely #1 with JC a close second IMO. Great wins for Clarendon against bigger schools and by pretty comfortable margins.

itsslim

MomaLion

Thank you and thanks to PBHS for being great hosts :)

itsslim

You're very welcome good luck on your season, pulling for the lions to win it all!!! It was great broadcasting your team!!

MomaLion

Quote from: itsslim on January 04, 2015, 03:31:52 pm
You're very welcome good luck on your season, pulling for the lions to win it all!!! It was great broadcasting your team!!
It's definitely the goal however we have to stay healthy and grounded  :)

Lions84

The Big Red Machine is primed for another state run.

thabeast428

And I hope it's against the dragons bc if it was anything like last yr semi then it will be well worth seeing

MomaLion

Quote from: thabeast428 on January 06, 2015, 04:28:23 pm
And I hope it's against the dragons bc if it was anything like last yr semi then it will be well worth seeing

+1

BoxNOne

I am pretty sure if Clarendon and JC win their regionals, they will be on opposite sides of the bracket this year. Would be a great final but still a long ways to go.

Lions84

I hope we get invited back next year.  They might be getting tired of us winning it.

jbtiger73

I don't know about that 84. Ya'll lose a lot next season, due to graduation. same in football as well

MomaLion

Yes we lose a lot but will still have a lot and some talent moving up.

Lions84

Quote from: jbtiger73 on January 12, 2015, 05:39:12 pm
I don't know about that 84. Ya'll lose a lot next season, due to graduation. same in football as well

A lot of folks though we were going to be weaker in Basketball this year but not so .  As for Football I expect us to do better next year and reload in Basketball.

Cheek

Quote from: Lions84 on January 19, 2015, 09:07:38 am
Quote from: jbtiger73 on January 12, 2015, 05:39:12 pm

A lot of folks though we were going to be weaker in Basketball this year but not so .  As for Football I expect us to do better next year and reload in Basketball.

Who thought you would be weaker this year.? Clarendon returned all their starters from a team that played in the finals.  It was going to be between Clarendon and JC  on who would be number 1 in 2a to start the season.  I  sure that Clarendon has some young players on the bench, but there is no way anyone can lose that starting five and not take a step back. 

MomaLion

One of the starting 5 is a Jr as are a couple others that have started several times this season. By far this is our best shot at a title but they will still be very good next year. Coach Hudson is grooming the underclassmen to be ready to take the reigns.
Most thought we'd go way down after Jamarlin graduated but there is always a star ready to shine :)

BrianfromCarlisle

Quote from: MomaLion on January 19, 2015, 09:46:42 am
One of the starting 5 is a Jr as are a couple others that have started several times this season. By far this is our best shot at a title but they will still be very good next year. Coach Hudson is grooming the underclassmen to be ready to take the reigns.
Most thought we'd go way down after Jamarlin graduated but there is always a star ready to shine :)
No offense meant to Jamarlin, but I figured Clarendon was going to be a better TEAM once he was gone.  Way too much standing around and watching him going on in those years.  Now they seem to play as a complete team.

MomaLion

I totally agree Brian. It was the same in football, he was a ball hog. Now they are very unselfish.

mtindian42

MomaLion

If we're going to this will be the year..from the state brackets it looks like if Clarendon and Junction City are both 1 seeds, we will play on the same bracket and have to meet in the semis...assuming wins until then of course...That is if what's on the AAA site is correct for 2014/15 even though the header says 2014.

Lions84

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas