• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Magnet Cove tourney finals REMATCH @6:30 Magent Cove Vs Spring Hill girls

Started by ak58, December 06, 2014, 10:40:02 am

Previous topic - Next topic

ak58

Just a spectator

Great game, hoped for a different ending.
Spring Hill fans showed their true colors chanting their battle cry as an injured MC player was carried off the court, CLASSLESS!
I guess they're out for blood since the Lady Panthers ended their winning streak a few weeks back.

redrider30

I've watched them the last two state tournaments. In my 40 + years the worst fans I've witnessed. Absolutely no class which is sad because it takes away from their teams accomplishments on the court.

Hogfan167

I saw them at state tourney at Marmaduke two years ago and classless is a good description. But it is a free country and if you choose to be classless that is your choice.

hogfan32

okay.. no one seen the girl on the court. she was on the opposite end of the court while we were watching our player steal a pass and make a layup in the closing seconds that clinched the game. After we all seen her on the court we felt extremely bad and clapped when she got off the court. I wouldn't call it classless. we apologized to the coach and she had no ill feelings after we explained. Magnet Cove is the last school to call another classless. The way that coached acted after they beat us at our place is inexcusable and unprofessional. I get they ended a win streak, not the freakin super bowl. And even after that game when our players leave the game with bite marks on them and elbows to the face with many other dirty plays. most from the player that was "hurt" in the rematch. There is a big difference in being hurt and having your feelings hurt. I guess having a loud and supportive crowd is now classless. wow have times have changed..     

redrider30

hogfan 32 you about summed it up. You must be the lead barker, yelper or whatever you all call it.

Just a spectator

Like I said in my first comment, SH was out for blood. If Hogfan is correct they even had a specific target. Classless!

CoachGMoney

To Hogfan32:
First of all the Springhill fans were rude the first time Magnet Cove played at their place. They were constantly complaining about dumb calls when the refs were calling for them anyway. Second they had been stupid the entire night at Magnet Cove. They are so used to being spoiled by refs that they had a hard time with refs that called it both ways for once. Third the player that was injured had already been down and the trainer was going out there when the people started their chant. There was absolutely no way that the fans "couldn't see her" when both teams were at their benches and she was the only one out there being attended to by the coach and trainer. Everyone knows how classless Springhill fans are, and how good they are for coming up with excuses for their bad sportsmanship and embarrassing behavior. 

lionfan59

Sweet

[quote author=Just a spectator link=topic=139866.msg3103010#msg3103010
Great game, hoped for a different ending.
Spring Hill fans showed their true colors chanting their battle cry as an injured MC player was carried off the court, CLASSLESS!
I guess they're out for blood since the Lady Panthers ended their winning streak a few weeks back.
[/quote]

I spoke with the parent that started it. He had his back turned. Felt bad about it.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas