• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

5-2A scores

Started by BigLion10, November 10, 2014, 10:32:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

BigLion10

Here's a topic to post games and scores

lionfan59

??? no ones posting.......down time at work.. down time on FF, oh the time is dragging...

keohog

England @ Mt. Ida to night

keohog

keohog

HorseFeathers

any of you England Folks making the trip up to Hector Monday night?

Cheek

Quote from: HF on December 20, 2014, 06:46:20 pm
any of you England Folks making the trip up to Hector Monday night?
[/quot

Yes . 

M.I Time

England's boys are the real deal ! Watched them play MI and they blew them out . Even though MI was missing three starters , there's still no way they could keep up with England .

BigLion10

HorseFeathers

depends on what time i get off work but i plan on being there tonight

bigworm

i will be there too HF. look for a giant and a little squirrel. the giant is cheek. the squirell is bigworm.

HorseFeathers

Sorry guys....didn't make it up there tonight. My girls wanted me to drive around and them look at Christmas lights instead of watching basketball...They're only little once, Right?

BigLion10

Proud Buckaroo

Quote from: HF on December 22, 2014, 07:17:26 pm
Sorry guys....didn't make it up there tonight. My girls wanted me to drive around and them look at Christmas lights instead of watching basketball...They're only little once, Right?

Been wanting to do that, but that isn't many lights around here. There is some in Strong, but a few people have passed away that did them. Just not the same anymore though.

Pick_DA_EAGLES

It would be a long drive for either of yall, but the lights at Sherwood Forrest in Sherwood are very nice. Like 96 displays. Took my family Friday night.

wiseguy

Quote from: BigLion10 on December 22, 2014, 09:26:03 pm
Any scores from hector
Hector boys won 55-54  hector girls lost

Pick_DA_EAGLES

HorseFeathers

Quote from: wiseguy on December 22, 2014, 09:49:55 pm
Any scores from hector

uh oh....Now I need Details...WiseGuy has Hector been playing this good all season?

wiseguy

Quote from: HF on December 22, 2014, 09:51:56 pm
Quote from: wiseguy on December 22, 2014, 09:49:55 pm
Any scores from hector

uh oh....Now I need Details...WiseGuy has Hector been playing this good all season?
Don't know about all season but it sure was a good game tonight! Went down to the wire, everytime I thought England was gonna run away Hector would come back. Hector stuck around and pulled it out at the end ;)

WPWells

Is hector good this year HF?!

HorseFeathers

idk haven't caught a game this year. they are usually a solid team every year though

Bigditchlion

Adversity builds character. A one point loss means that hector just wanted it more. They will be hungry going into the holiday tourney.

mrscoach

Great games last night @ Hector!  Four game night. Hector wins Jr. Girls and Sr. Boys! England wins Jr. boys and Sr. Girls! Sr. High games were really intense and competitive! Hector Boys and Girls have lost several games early but have played competitive schedules.  Both have winning records.

BigLion10

England girls vs des arc followed by boys playing bald Knob today at the first round of the goldfish classic in lonoke

BigLion10

Girls
England 56
Des Arc 24

BigLion10

England boys win not sure of score

keohog

Cheek

BigLion10

Today's games
Girls vs eStem at 3:20
Boys vs Watson Chapel after girls

BigLion10

Girls
England 62
eStem 55
Final

keohog

Watson Chapel beat England Boys by 9 , England missing 17 free throws was a killer.

BigLion10

What time will the boys play tomorrow hog do u know

keohog

Quote from: BigLion10 on December 29, 2014, 08:01:44 pm
What time will the boys play tomorrow hog do u know
4:40 I think.

BigLion10

England boys beat stuttgart in the 3rd place game by 12 was up by 20 with 2 minutes left and emptied there bench while stuttgart didn't

BigLion10

Lady lions defeat the host school lonoke 55 48 after being tied 31 all at end of 3rd to take home the goldfish classic championship

lionfan59

Sounds like they are looking good...

BigLion10

Girls are looking really good right now boys still have a long way to go if they want to contend at the end of the season

Bigditchlion

The girls looked good their defense is really good and perimeter shooting is good too. They will be tough to beat. Boys again show a lot of talent if they make free throws they go on to win the Watson chapel game. Chapel shot extremely well from the line. They are really close to being awesome. They have the athletes to make a run.

Bigditchlion

How does everybody see the 5 rankings going into conference play?

keohog

Mt Pine @ England tonight.

BigLion10

keohog

Str8thug

BIG GAME FRIDAY!!!

England vs. Poyen

both undefeated in conference play!!  should make for a good game!

BigLion10

lionfan59

keohog

Quote from: Str8thug on January 07, 2015, 02:16:08 pm
BIG GAME FRIDAY!!!

England vs. Poyen

both undefeated in conference play!!  should make for a good game!
Poyen Girls or boys undefeated?

Str8thug

Both girls and boys from both schools are undefeated in conference play.

keohog

England Girls 39 Poyen 33 Final

CoachGMoney

Halftime, Magnet Cove SR girls are up 30-14 on Mt Ida

CoachGMoney

England vs Poyen sounds like it was a defensive game

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas