• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2A-3 in 2014-15

Started by bbfan89, April 25, 2014, 07:03:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BICMUSTANG4LIFE

I really cant see us beating Marmaduke unless we deflate all the balls & have to play softball. (and that's not a given) .  Then We still have to go to the Tree. We need to take care of that one & Rector at home.  Then see how it plays out. 

NeaBaller21

Earle goes to Riverside tonight. Who do Yall have? I got Riverside in an upset.

bdubyab60

Earle by 18. Dawgs are clicking now.

bdubyab60

Quote from: BICMUSTANG4LIFE on January 23, 2015, 12:14:51 pm
I really cant see us beating Marmaduke unless we deflate all the balls & have to play softball. (and that's not a given) .  Then We still have to go to the Tree. We need to take care of that one & Rector at home.  Then see how it plays out.
If they shoot like they did against us last night they will be fine. That middle pack on the girls side is bunched together tight.

MikelB

Quote from: NeaBaller21 on January 23, 2015, 01:12:48 pm

Earle by 20+

RedWolf275

I will be at Earle vs Riverside tonight. Will post scores.

RedWolf275

Jr high

Earle 55 Riverside 50

RedWolf275

NEark tigers

Earle 26
Riverside 13

End of 1

Buster don't know what's hittin him.....lol

NEark tigers

Earle 39
Riverside 30

Halftime

Bulldogs lost some focus in second quarter.

NEark tigers

Earle 55
Riverside 44

End of 3

These refs are calling horribly...

NEark tigers

Earle 71
Riverside 56

Final

G. Bohannon 16 pts
M.Brown 15 pts
T.Scott 12 pts

16-5 overall, 7-1 conference (May be off on the overall record)

Donnie Jamon

Epc beat Bic 66-46 sr boys

bdubyab60

Quote from: MikelB on January 23, 2015, 02:16:36 pm
Quote from: NeaBaller21 on January 23, 2015, 01:12:48 pm

Earle by 20+
Ha Ha I was closer.

NeaBaller21

I was there and the score was 71-56 not 66-46

NeaBaller21

Sorry I misread something else

redrider30

Marmaduke 46 Marked Tree 45
Boys

bdubyab60

BoxNOne

Earle quickness hurt Riverside early and by the time they adjusted to it, they were down double digits. Defensively Earle tries to create turnovers but if you don't turn it over you can get good looks. Riverside had a good number of open threes tonight but couldn't hit.

NeaBaller21

Usually Riverside can score off a good press and get good transition buckets. But Earless quickness definitely played a big role in the opposite of that

RedWolf275

After seeing Earle last night and EPC at the NEA, I think EPC will have a good shot at them any time they play from here on out. jmo.

Bodyguard

What's different, Dogs already beat them by double digits...

RedWolf275

I base my opinion on what I have seen lately. That Earle-EPC game was over a month ago. Not saying EPC is the better team but it won't surprise me if EPC beats them before seasons end.

ISU7

Even though the Warriors have improved with the addition of Reed, EPC will not beat Earle at the sweatbox in Earle...JMO 8)

RedWolf275

But the district is at Lepanto.

BoxNOne

I think Earle and EPC have established themselves as the top two teams in the conference. EPC will probably finish 3rd in conference but with the district at home they will have a good shot at the district finals. After looking at the state brackets, the winner of this region has a good chance to reach semis or finals if JC and Clarendon win their regionals.

BoxNOne

Quote from: RedWolf275 on January 24, 2015, 10:29:12 am
I base my opinion on what I have seen lately. That Earle-EPC game was over a month ago. Not saying EPC is the better team but it won't surprise me if EPC beats them before seasons end.

You have to give Earle a pretty good advantage in coaching. I believe Coach Murray has won four state championships.

hssportfan

Its going to be hard to beat Earle anywhere you play them. As in years past the Bulldogs get stronger at the end of the year.

bdubyab60

Quote from: Bodyguard on January 24, 2015, 10:09:42 am
What's different, Dogs already beat them by double digits...
BIC did to, whats your point. Im not sure if EPC can go in to Earle and beat them but we will do our best.

Dogg

Wear a T shirt and shorts because it will be around 120 by tip off

Donnie Jamon

Is Murray the old Crawfordsville coach?

Head Lion

O how I miss working off the holiday weight gain sitting through games at Earle in January.🔥🔥🔥🔥

BoxNOne

Quote from: Donnie Jamon on January 24, 2015, 07:58:04 pm
Is Murray the old Crawfordsville coach?

Yes, Murray coached at Crawfordsville in the 90's. They won state in 1995.

birddawg1986

Ain't nobody beating Earle from here on out. EPC would be the only team with a very slight chance. BIC might fall to 4th in district tourney if 3rd place game was played and not given to higher seed. Earle will make final four of state and EPC can make deep run
You can stick a fork in BIC cause they DONE !!!

hssportfan

If BIC don't get to shoot 30 free throws they don't win against Earle, EPC or Riverside.

ISU7

Quote from: RedWolf275 on January 24, 2015, 10:35:52 am
But the district is at Lepanto.
Where Earle has already beaten them by double digits my friend... 8)

BoxNOne

I see in the ADG poll today that Earle is #3 which is probably about right.

aroundthehorn1

Quote from: hssportfan on January 24, 2015, 11:55:21 pm
If BIC don't get to shoot 30 free throws they don't win against Earle, EPC or Riverside.
First let's not forget that BIC has beaten Riverside both times so that statement isn't true. Also don't forget that BIC was up 5 in the 3rd quarter at EPC the other night and because EPC score keeper had fouls messed up in the official book Pike picked up his 4th foul which should have only been his 3rd at that point. Changed the whole complexion of the game. Not saying that is the reason BIC lost but if that hadn't happened the game would've been much much more competitive. BIC is far from done.

BoxNOne

BIC definitely needs Pike on the floor at all times against decent teams. I don't know about counting Bill Taylor out at this point. I wouldn't.

hssportfan

Pikes third foul was posted on the scoreboard in the second quarter. BIC has half a bench full of stat keepers, if it wasn't correct one of them should have noticed it. Doesn't matter anyway, everyone in the gym including the refs knew he wasn't going to get his  last foul. Still, that has nothing to do with the statement that BIC has a hard time winning against good teams without a lot of help from area refs and shooting tons of free throws.

Mr. Trill

January 25, 2015, 06:54:03 pm #340 Last Edit: January 26, 2015, 10:43:50 pm by Mr. Trill
Coach Murrays State titles: Crawfordsville Women 1995, Earle Boys 2008, 2010, 2012 and 2015...A little sarcasm for ya...

MikelB

Quote from: hssportfan on January 25, 2015, 06:35:08 pm
Pikes third foul was posted on the scoreboard in the second quarter. BIC has half a bench full of stat keepers, if it wasn't correct one of them should have noticed it. Doesn't matter anyway, everyone in the gym including the refs knew he wasn't going to get his  last foul. Still, that has nothing to do with the statement that BIC has a hard time winning against good teams without a lot of help from area refs and shooting tons of free throws.

Most true statement I have read on this thread. With 2 coaches, 2 scouts and 2 stat keepers on the bench you would think they would have noticed the 3rd foul...EPC fans sure noticed it.  I'm not sure 1 foul causes you to loose by 20 pts anyway.

hssportfan

The lack of getting to shoot their 30 free throws cost them the game.

BoxNOne

Quote from: Mr. Trill on January 25, 2015, 06:54:03 pm
Coach Murrays State titles: Crawfordsville Women 1995, Earle Boys 2008, 2010, 2012 and...A little sarcasm for ya...

Crawfordsville 1995 won boys state don't know about girls. Crawfordsville had Jermaine Ezell and Elliot Smith. They were tough.

rcd9146

Little known fact Jermaine ezell is A.J. Turner's father...fyi

BoxNOne

birddawg1986

How many people know that Bill Taylor's 1st state title was not at BIC ??????

BoxNOne

Count me as one who did know it.

Donnie Jamon

So was he not the coach when Kenny Bohannon and Kenny Smith was there?  Surely they won a State title

BoxNOne

DJ, not sure if Murray was at Crawfordsville with those players or not but 1995 is the only state championship for C'ville according to the list I saw. I saw those Crawfordsville teams with Bohanon and they were very good. I think that was around 1990 or so.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas