• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

??? Player Eligibility, after being ejected ???

Started by herewego, September 30, 2011, 09:59:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WCD

I have been reading this thread for a while and one thing is very apparent:

74 statechamps YOU sir are a stand up individual. You seem to remain calm when accusations are being hurled and tempers are flaring. You use logic and state facts. If we ever play Earle again, it would be my honor to meet you!

Blessings on you!

WCD ;D

colts52

I agree with WCD. Thanks for your compliance 74 state champs through all of these things going around at earle

74statechamps

Thanks guys, Coleman is doing such a great job and i have decided to leave the Hill next year and move back to Earle full time to help out.

Big Abner

Quote from: Coltfan2005 on October 10, 2011, 02:36:52 pm
So what in the world is this Big Abner guy talking about?
I am just stating what some of the administration has been saying over the last several months about Earle. My son has transferred to WM and is loving it there and we have decided to stay in Crawfordsville. At parent teacher conferences the teachers were talking about the possibilty of Earle coming in and what it would do to the the school overall. I hope Earle can get finacially healthy and remain on there on standing..I wish Earle the best and get off the state list if that is what its called.

Nighthowl you are correct they don't want the black kids but haven't heard of them giving those kids releases.
Last spring there was a riot at the jr high involving the Turrell and marion gangs, yes gangs are at marion. Police presence was requried for several days. there were fights after school and were taped for youtube.

Big Abner

Quote from: Constantine on October 10, 2011, 07:59:52 am
Sorry bra, but if you live in West Memphis, Earle should still feel like Mayberry to you, sign of the times, everywhere is tighting up... Turrel and Crawfordsville going to Marion is totall different because first you were talking about displacing roughly 200, in the case of Earle that would mean trying to move 800, please, Marion don't won't the problems, plus there is nothing wrong with Earle School District, every year we still have former students graduating from the State Universities, Med School, Law School, Seminary, serving in the Armed Forces and like everywhere else some graduate to Penn State/State Penn... That's all part of a healthy diverse community....
I'm not saying there is anything wrong with the Earle school kids, I agree the problem with marion bringing in Earle is where in the world would they put that many kids. I currently reside in my old home town of Crawfordsville again so I'm not in WM and don't want to. I have no doubt there are good kids at Earle. Sad thing is turrell was forced by the state to go to Marion and its no secret Marion didn't want them creating a bad atmosphere by that and the turrell parents wanted t go to EPC and some did anyway but were forced  to return to Marion. There are kids leaving Marion to return to WM my son alone said their were about 15 from his 9th grade class at WM now.

Big Abner

Quote from: 74statechamps on October 07, 2011, 05:24:38 am
Quote from: ISU7 on October 07, 2011, 12:15:45 am
@ statechamps74, why everytime earle do something yall think it never happen. i was there my cousin rode home with us with no clothes, shoes, cell phone, or his money. there was no dressing room for them to get dress, and regardless of where they chose, no one from earle had the right to go on that bus and steal. SAD SAD SAD,
Not saying it didn't happen, but there is a dressing room, they dress in the gym and the coach should have been given a key by Earle to lock the kids stuff up  in the gym dressing rooms. The are cameras on the grounds at the campus and they can identify who went on the bus. Me and the Earle Supt played on the greatest team ever assembled in Earle and he is a man of character and integrity and so is Coleman.  When they run the tape and find out who stole whatever there will be consequences.
Didn't Coach Bull Davidson have some good teams at Earle my dad played for him back in the 59 and 60 or close to those years.. I know they had some great track teams then...Marshall Humphries i think ws his name and was a speed demon.

74statechamps

To be placed on physical distress you have to meet certain indicators which include payroll and accounting practices, budgets and a declining ending balance.Earle met those indicators under the FORMER ADMINISTRATION! Earle's ending balance this year was around 1,687,000.00 which is public record. They will be removed from the list in December.  Earle's problem has always been poor leadership but not anymore. EARLE has the students, over 800 and the cash which=no consolidation. All those people you stated I know them and they have not been to a game, gave any support or offered any assistance since 1960. If you want to know the truth about what's going on in come to a board meeting it's open to the public.

74statechamps

October 11, 2011, 05:52:57 am #157 Last Edit: October 11, 2011, 06:00:24 am by 74statechamps
Quote from: Big Abner on October 11, 2011, 01:09:09 am
Quote from: 74statechamps on October 07, 2011, 05:24:38 am
Quote from: ISU7 on October 07, 2011, 12:15:45 am
@ statechamps74, why everytime earle do something yall think it never happen. i was there my cousin rode home with us with no clothes, shoes, cell phone, or his money. there was no dressing room for them to get dress, and regardless of where they chose, no one from earle had the right to go on that bus and steal. SAD SAD SAD,
Not saying it didn't happen, but there is a dressing room, they dress in the gym and the coach should have been given a key by Earle to lock the kids stuff up  in the gym dressing rooms. The are cameras on the grounds at the campus and they can identify who went on the bus. Me and the Earle Supt played on the greatest team ever assembled in Earle and he is a man of character and integrity and so is Coleman.  When they run the tape and find out who stole whatever there will be consequences.
Didn't Coach Bull Davidson have some good teams at Earle my dad played for him back in the 59 and 60 or close to those years.. I know they had some great track teams then...Marshall Humphries i think ws his name and was a speed demon.
the only teams that are talked about in Earle are the 74 state champions and the 84 state runner-up which actually went undefeated until the finals. the greatest track team was 1985 and 2008 , both won the state title. Grafton Moore was the head coach in 74 and Rickey Timbs was the coach in 84.

nightowl

Quote from: Big Abner on October 11, 2011, 01:04:16 am
Sorry bra, but if you live in West Memphis, Earle should still feel like Mayberry to you, sign of the times, everywhere is tighting up... Turrel and Crawfordsville going to Marion is totall different because first you were talking about displacing roughly 200, in the case of Earle that would mean trying to m
I'm not saying there is anything wrong with the Earle school kids, I agree the problem with marion bringing in Earle is where in the world would they put that many kids. I currently reside in my old home town of Crawfordsville again so I'm not in WM and don't want to. I have no doubt there are good kids at Earle. Sad thing is turrell was forced by the state to go to Marion and its no secret Marion didn't want them creating a bad atmosphere by that and the turrell parents wanted t go to EPC and some did anyway but were forced  to return to Marion. There are kids leaving Marion to return to WM my son alone said their were about 15 from his 9th grade class at WM now.
some come to Earle under the school choice act.  and Earle is coming off the list of schools . trust me the state will not take over Earle schools

NEark tigers

Quote from: nightowl on October 11, 2011, 05:57:43 am
Quote from: Big Abner on October 11, 2011, 01:04:16 am
Sorry bra, but if you live in West Memphis, Earle should still feel like Mayberry to you, sign of the times, everywhere is tighting up... Turrel and Crawfordsville going to Marion is totall different because first you were talking about displacing roughly 200, in the case of Earle that would mean trying to m
some come to Earle under the school choice act.  and Earle is coming off the list of schools . trust me the state will not take over Earle schools

If they are coming off this list in December as expected, they will be good news. Marion do not want another predominat black school to combine them, and we dont to with Marion, anyway...

Coltfan2005

Quote from: 74statechamps on October 11, 2011, 05:49:40 am
To be placed on physical distress you have to meet certain indicators which include payroll and accounting practices, budgets and a declining ending balance.Earle met those indicators under the FORMER ADMINISTRATION! Earle's ending balance this year was around 1,687,000.00 which is public record. They will be removed from the list in December.  Earle's problem has always been poor leadership but not anymore. EARLE has the students, over 800 and the cash which=no consolidation. All those people you stated I know them and they have not been to a game, gave any support or offered any assistance since 1960. If you want to know the truth about what's going on in come to a board meeting it's open to the public.

you think I could hit them up for a loan? 8)

74statechamps

Coach Venny Slocombe

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas