• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Weather Related News (All Classes - please post here)

Started by sevenof400, May 14, 2014, 10:23:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

sevenof400

I hope we will not need this thread, but chance favors the prepared mind.....

At any rate, please post any weather related news (delays, cancellations, etc) in this thread for all classes.
Please be sure to clearly indicate the class to which your post applies.....thanks!

Arbitro

Quote from: sevenof400 on May 14, 2014, 10:23:34 am

At any rate, please post any weather related news (delays, cancellations, etc) in this thread for all classes.
Please be sure to clearly indicate the class to which your post applies.....thanks!
I just received an email from the referee assignor that games at Burns Park (4A) have been washed out for Thursday.  I have been asked if I am available to work the same times on Friday, which would suggest that the day 1 games will be played on the same schedule - just one day later.  Don't know about the rest of the schedule yet.

Edit:  The 4A brackets on the AAA web site now show the games as Friday, Saturday, and Monday.  The field assignments have been changed as well (13, 14, 15, and 16 instead of 5, 6, 7, and 8 ),

sevenof400

Quote from: Arbitro on May 14, 2014, 10:49:55 am

I just received an email from the referee assignor that games at Burns Park (4A) have been washed out for Thursday.  I have been asked if I am available to work the same times on Friday, which would suggest that the day 1 games will be played on the same schedule - just one day later.  Don't know about the rest of the schedule yet.

Edit:  The 4A brackets on the AAA web site now show the games as Friday, Saturday, and Monday.  The field assignments have been changed as well (13, 14, 15, and 16 instead of 5, 6, 7, and 8 ),

The field change is very welcome news given how poorly 5-8 drain. 

hogbert

Quote from: sevenof400 on May 14, 2014, 12:42:10 pm
Quote from: Arbitro on May 14, 2014, 10:49:55 am

The field change is very welcome news given how poorly 5-8 drain. 

gosh, I know that's right!

Go Postal

HARRISON
Drizzle finally stopped around 45 degrees right now. 

Looks like High near 65F and Scattered clouds with the possibility of an isolated thunderstorm developing during the afternoon. Winds WNW at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 30% on Thursday.

61 degrees mostly cloudy and CHANCE OF RAIN: 20% WIND:  NNW at 6 mph on Friday.

66 mostly cloudy CHANCE OF RAIN:  10% WIND:  ESE at 6 mph on Saturday.

Not sure of the conditions of the 3 turf pitches at the Complex, maybe Sir Alex or others know about that.

What was it around 80s-90s last year at this time during playoffs?

hogbert

Go Postal

Don't need lines except for out of bounds and goal box.  Yellow snow anyone?  LOL

Sir Alex

Orange, expecting some snow.  Welcome to summer in the Ozarks.  Is it to early to listen to Ned Perme sing Christmas Time in Arkansas?

chaoslord

It's the end of May and I'm having to wash and pack my long sleeve jerseys. And then I've gotten moved from a 2pm/4pm set to 10am/12pm! Brrrrrr.

Ah, who am I kidding, I'm pumped for tomorrow ;D

hogbert

National Weather Service is 40% chance of rain today and tonight, 30% tomorrow, 60% tomorrow night, and 60% Saturday. Low of 36 tonight, then mid 60's during day. It does get up to the low to mid 40's next two nights.

that's just swell.

HorseFeathers

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas