• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where are the playoff brackets, AAA???

Started by Rey Pygsterio, May 12, 2014, 09:51:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Rey Pygsterio

Playoffs start in three days and there are no filled-in playoff brackets on the Arkansas Activities Association website or in the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette.

If it weren't for this website, high-school soccer would have virtually no outlet for anything.

What does it take?

SouthpawSensation

Class 7A boys won't be finalized until after tonight's match between Bentonville and Springdale Har-Ber.
Five of the six West seedings hinge on that match.

Rey Pygsterio

Well that explains 7A boys. I didn't see anywhere that there was one game to go in NWA.

But what about the rest?

Texcards

I was under the impression the 4A seeding meeting was early last week.

fourfourtwo

Quote from: Rey Pygsterio on May 12, 2014, 09:51:57 am
Playoffs start in three days and there are no filled-in playoff brackets on the Arkansas Activities Association website or in the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette.

If it weren't for this website, high-school soccer would have virtually no outlet for anything.

What does it take?
Conferences meet tomorrow in Little Rock to finalize seedings.  After that, AAA will post new brackets.

sevenof400

5A has been updated with field assignments.

chaoslord

Brackets mostly filled in now. Missing 5A-East and 7A-West.

SouthpawSensation

7A-West will have to wait until further notice. The Bentonville at Springdale Har-Ber boys match was postponed again.

dispossessed

This may get interesting if the field at HBHS is unplayable tomorrow. May have to move over to Bulldog Stadium on the turf. BHS gets a first round bye, but HBHS will be a 5 or 6 seed and will play earlier on Thursday, so the recovery time between matches will be short for The Cats.

VHSCoach2

Quote from: chaoslord on May 12, 2014, 02:37:38 pm
Brackets mostly filled in now. Missing 5A-East and 7A-West.

The only thing holding up the 5A East is the conference meeting, which is this afternoon.  However, here are the seeds:

Boys:
1. Vilonia
2. Nettleton
3. Batesville
4. Paragould

Girls:
1. Nettleton
2. Batesville
3. Vilonia
4. Greene County Tech

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas