• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Morrilton

Started by Hogman2018, September 02, 2018, 05:34:03 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Maynard G Krebs

Quote from: slemmer1987 on September 06, 2018, 03:04:08 pm
You people (PA) can justify any action you take. Every last one of you should be in politics or working for Drug companies setting prices...lol
it doesn't matter who is playing  the score was extremely lopsided and i have seen you people play as well. All you all do is the score score score and don't care about what is across the the field.  but having said that its High School Football it is suppose to be extremely competitive.
My big complaint was with PA daddies line on his post: Quote"It's not all wins and losses.  It's how you play the game.  It's  effort.  It's character." Please hoe can be you can't have it both ways..... well then again you people can because you can justify and action you take by twisting reality to your view.
have a wonderful life in Riolinda....

My cousin Rush (twice removed) told me that those from Rio Linda can never get the spacing and spelling of their hometown correct. ;)

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: PA Dad on September 06, 2018, 05:59:43 pm
I enjoy all the posters on this board but I enjoy some more than others. :'(

All posters are equal. Some are just more equal than others.

Sorry, been going down the Orwell book rabbit hole lately.

InYoGrill

September 07, 2018, 09:23:43 am #52 Last Edit: September 07, 2018, 10:21:08 am by InYoGrill
Funny Chief! When you got a team like PA, many fans will 1- either be envious that they win and win BIG every time or 2- want to throw dirt clods at them and every PA poster cause PA wins every time and PA posters seem to have no wrongs in their lives or team. LOL! It's part of the FF culture. FF has a lot of great info about teams, towns, and players but along with making friends there will always be the rivalries and smack talk that goes on these threads. It is part of FF. As long as it doesn't get too personal and in good spirit then let it roll.

Grill

Chief_Osceola™

Quote from: InYoGrill on September 07, 2018, 09:23:43 am
Funny Chief! When you got a team like PA, many fans will 1- either be envious that they win and win BIG every time or 2- want to throw dirt clods at them and every PA poster cause PA wins every time and PA posters seem to have no wrongs in their lives or team. LOL! It's part of the FF culture. FF has a lot of great info about teams, towns, and players but along with making friends there will always be the rivalries and smack talk that goes on these threads. It is part of FF. As long as it doesn't get too personal and the in good spirit then let it roll.

Grill

Totally agree - I think some people (myself included sometimes) have the high school equivalent of 'Bama fatigue' where people are tired of the same team winning every year. It happens at all levels of play too, and in every classification here in Arkansas high school football. The only difference I see is that P.A. is a private school, which has always been a lightning rod discussion, so the attacks and retaliatory comments always seem to have a little more bite.

Overdahill

Quote from: Chief_Osceola™ on September 07, 2018, 09:34:42 am
Totally agree - I think some people (myself included sometimes) have the high school equivalent of 'Bama fatigue' where people are tired of the same team winning every year. It happens at all levels of play too, and in every classification here in Arkansas high school football. The only difference I see is that P.A. is a private school, which has always been a lightning rod discussion, so the attacks and retaliatory comments always seem to have a little more bite.

Roll Tide Bruins! ;D

Go Postal

Quote from: InYoGrill on September 07, 2018, 09:23:43 am
Funny Chief! When you got a team like PA, many fans will 1- either be envious that they win and win BIG every time or 2- want to throw dirt clods at them and every PA poster cause PA wins every time and PA posters seem to have no wrongs in their lives or team. LOL! It's part of the FF culture. FF has a lot of great info about teams, towns, and players but along with making friends there will always be the rivalries and smack talk that goes on these threads. It is part of FF. As long as it doesn't get too personal and in good spirit then let it roll.

Grill
Hey, I like everybody on here, even IYG.  If pantherblue can put up with him for all these years, then he must be alright. :D

InYoGrill

Quote from: Go Postal on September 07, 2018, 03:32:34 pm
Hey, I like everybody on here, even IYG.  If pantherblue can put up with him for all these years, then he must be alright. :D

Ha! Thanks Posty. Good luck to your Gobs tonight. You Suk but I love U man.  ;D

Motownsportsfan

Hey voice I heard from a few people that says JC gonna play against Harrison. Any truth? 

the voice

Can't confirm nor deny such a thing. One would have wait and see. Wouldn't that be a awesome game time surprise. 🤔🤐

mv_fan

Quote from: Motownsportsfan on September 10, 2018, 08:13:31 pm
Hey voice I heard from a few people that says JC gonna play against Harrison. Any truth? 

I work with some people from Morrilton that said Jacolby didn't tear his ACL and is gonna play soon.

Motownsportsfan

Quote from: the voice on September 10, 2018, 09:12:25 pm
Can't confirm nor deny such a thing. One would have wait and see. Wouldn't that be a awesome game time surprise. 🤔🤐
yes it would. Changes things a lot

PA Dad

Quote from: Motownsportsfan on September 10, 2018, 09:14:05 pm
yes it would. Changes things a lot

Are you kidding?  That would change Morrilton's prospects tremendously in my opinion.

the voice

Dad it would change a lot of things 😉

PA Dad

doctor in the house

Quote from: the voice on September 10, 2018, 09:12:25 pm

He has not played or practiced in how long?

Go Postal

September 10, 2018, 11:32:02 pm #65 Last Edit: September 10, 2018, 11:33:40 pm by Go Postal
I really hope that he will be able to play just to see how our defense can do against a very good athlete QB.  Are the other guys off suspension yet?  The Goblins against a full Devil Dogs team is what this game would be a good ruler for both teams to see what they might be able to do for the rest of the season.

Motownsportsfan

Quote from: Go Postal on September 10, 2018, 11:32:02 pm
I really hope that he will be able to play just to see how our defense can do against a very good athlete QB.  Are the other guys off suspension yet?  The Goblins against a full Devil Dogs team is what this game would be a good ruler for both teams to see what they might be able to do for the rest of the season.
The suspended kids played in game 1

STBruin

Quote from: PA Dad on September 10, 2018, 09:54:58 pm
I agree.

that would be GOOD news for MOTOWN!!!! Modern orthopedics now a days would surprise you at what they can do...especially if its a grade 1 or 2....

incogneto

Wow I hope this is true.  For the kid and for the seniors at Morrilton.

South 45

Quote from: STBruin on September 11, 2018, 09:12:20 am
Modern orthopedics now a days would surprise you at what they can do...especially if its a grade 1 or 2....
I'm putting a lot of faith in this statement today. Know a 12 yr old left tackle having his first MRI this afternoon. Fluke shot to the knee last Saturday. Great kid on and off the field. Never had a boy take such an injury on my watch. Absolutely heart broke for him. He's a ball player..."Total Package" kind of kid!!!

Rocket23

Well, when I flew my drone over Morrilton's practice....

they had a very good qb running around.😎

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas