• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2018 - FINAL MONEY POLL - 3A

Started by 3 Dollar, May 13, 2018, 07:27:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

3 Dollar

May 13, 2018, 07:27:55 am Last Edit: May 19, 2018, 08:44:04 pm by 3 Dollar
Only one more game and possible correction to the Polls.

1...Harmony Grove-Haskell
2...Rose Bud
3...Bald Knob
4...Glen Rose
5...Paris
6...Rivercrest
7...Charleston
8...Atkins
9...Horatio
10..Smackover

:)

1-Adam-12

Depending of course on the outcome of the championship game, I think this is right on the money.

Paris will only be better next season.  Losing only one full-time starter and one part-time starter, and both pitchers return.  That is for sure a team to watch in the future.

OneHitWonder

Glen Rose, Bald Knob & Rosebud will all return a lot as well.

WHITEchicken

I'll take a top 10 finish for the lady Buckaroos. Think they could have finished the season better if they would not have matched up with the SEC of 3a Softball in the first round.

rayzorbackfan

I think you have to go Glen Rose 3 Bald Knob 4 just like they finished at Regional Tournament.

Mulerider4Life

Harmony Grove will move up to 4A next year right?

WHITEchicken

rbhs8990

I do not think they do for softball.  One of those schools that move up in football but not basketball, softball, or baseball.  I could be wrong though.

Mulerider4Life

Quote from: rbhs8990 on May 14, 2018, 08:52:46 am
I do not think they do for softball.  One of those schools that move up in football but not basketball, softball, or baseball.  I could be wrong though.

No I think you are right. That's what I was thinking originally, but was going to get a second opinion. We are getting a lot of good players from Benton.

WHITEchicken

I spoke with a parent at the tournament this weekend and that is what he was told. My info is second hand.

3 Dollar

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas