• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Smackover

Started by Mancho Hogo, March 01, 2018, 08:59:41 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mancho Hogo

Any word on the job?  Heard Cranfords name last night but nothing official.  Just someone talking about people they know applied

southarkdaddy

Who is cranford?  I was told they wanted somebody by the first of the month but guess that didn't happen. 

Rida4Life

Of all the assistants on staff  I would think Cranford would be at least 3rd on the list.  not a knock on him but seems like there are more qualified guys already on staff.

WHITEchicken

Rida4Life

I heard it was going to be another Texas guy.  you would think they would have learned their lesson the first time.

southarkdaddy

But but but coaches from texas coach so much better because they coach texas kids and don't have to teach and texas

WHITEchicken

Everyone knows that right? I mean look at all the great coaches from Texas. Have you heard if anyone is coming with him?

Dayton Kitchens

Quote from: Rida4Life on March 09, 2018, 11:08:38 am
I heard it was going to be another Texas guy.  you would think they would have learned their lesson the first time.

Better make sure he has an Arkansas Coaching endorsement.    More than one Arkansas school has been burned because of hiring a coach from a neighboring state with lots of experience and success.....but no Arkansas coaching certification.

bleudog

Jimbo Morphis

Maybe next year they'll try someone from Arkansas.

eldofan

Pat Swilling

Is the new guy on campus?

WHITEchicken

Been on campus for a few weeks I believe

Pat Swilling

Spring practice updates?

WHITEchicken

How are the boys looking so far? Been to busy to get over to the field to see them. Any 7on7 or team camps soon?

couch-coach06

Who will smack town be scrimmaging and when ?

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas