• Welcome to Fearless Friday Bulletin Boards. Please login or sign up.

 FF is powered by:        Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PC’s opponent for wed Feb 21?

Started by eldofan, February 18, 2018, 07:42:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

eldofan

PapaHog

Mr316

eldofan

Shouldn't take much to get up for that one

PapaHog

Foreman wasn't too bad early in the season. Think they have hit a wall. Could be a tough game.

eldofan

I was referring to the fact they beat PC last year in Regionals

PapaHog

Mr316

Your correct....PC is hoping to even the score with Foreman....and I really like the way Coach Langley and the boys are working together...a really good fit!!!

Rida4Life

I would imagine that it will be mentioned once or twice that Foreman ruined their season last year.  I'd bet the house on PC not overlooking them this time around.

Mr316

Just found out that Coach Langley has been awarded Coach of the year for his conference! Wow his first year at PC has been very exciting....we are blessed to have him coaching our boys!!

eldofan

I think he has done a tremendous job at managing the game the last 6 weeks. I heard a few people comment about his substitutions . Questioning them and I told them that I like what he was doing . The way he has been resting his top players at the end of quarters and getting fresh guys in here and there so they are fresher down the stretch has really payed off in the tight games .

Mr316

southarkdaddy

Quote from: eldofan on February 20, 2018, 06:53:47 pm
I think he has done a tremendous job at managing the game the last 6 weeks. I heard a few people comment about his substitutions . Questioning them and I told them that I like what he was doing . The way he has been resting his top players at the end of quarters and getting fresh guys in here and there so they are fresher down the stretch has really payed off in the tight games .

He's done a tremendous job all season.  This is a team that lost an all state guard from last season and has had much improved guard play.  Conference coach of the year is a no brainer, not so sure he shouldn't be 2A coach of the year for the state. 

The_Wesson_Blessin

Doesn't the coach that wins the league get COY every year? Just sayin...

PapaHog

Most of the time, but can you think of a more deserving coach this year?

hogman1886

Langley is doing a great job!! He is keeping the winning tradition going at PC, but HG's coach is also doing a great job, he is turning a program around. I read in the paper this is their first time making the Regional tournament in 12 years and his team has 19 wins. The most wins HG has had since 2006. So I don't know how they vote for coach of the year but he should have been in the running if it doesn't go by who wins the tournament.

Fox 16 Arkansas Fox 24 Arkansas